Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure every single fantasy bra is very briefly put on "sale" and then ultimately deconstructed. I think only the center piece of Tyra's bra sold and the one that Miranda Kerr had. As far as I know the others were all broken down and used for other pieces as VS doesn't actually own the stones.

1 minute ago, phenobarbie said:

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure every single fantasy bra is very briefly put on "sale" and then ultimately deconstructed. I think only the center piece of Tyra's bra sold and the one that Miranda Kerr had. As far as I know the others were all broken down and used for other pieces as VS doesn't actually own the stones.

it wasn't miranda's, they sold Alessandra's 2012 one if i'm not mistaken

1 minute ago, phenobarbie said:

You are right Pheno! Candice said something like this when she was on Ellen a couple of years ago.

Just now, phenobarbie said:

It was Ale's FB set that sold, not Miranda's, though... But yeah, luckily none of the real FBs exist anymore. Excepting perhaps Lais'... But that would be a dirty move.

I have not seen the outfit and I already hate it, this must be the designer segment, poor bee having to laugh and act that he likes. It looks like one of these torero type jackets as they used them in travelers. I have more hope with the one of Jaz.

Just now, Mary17 said:

I have not seen the outfit and I already hate it, this must be the designer segment, poor bee having to laugh and act that he likes. It looks like one of these torero type jackets as they used them in travelers. I have more hope with the one of Jaz.

Don't think so, Mary Katrantzou doesn't really use plaid patterns, hers are more floral, as someone said, it's probably for the English Countryside one.

1 minute ago, Mary17 said:

This looks nothing like the designer segment to me. I think of yellows and pinks and flowers and SCREAMING colors, not plaid. 

3 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

Looks ugly from here but I’m pretty sure that’s that English tartan segment 

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Don't think so, Mary Katrantzou doesn't really use plaid patterns, hers are more floral, as someone said, it's probably for the English Countryside one.

It is true I saw color but forget the flowers, as they are supposed to ruin an English inspiration or English countryside with that. I hope I'm wrong but I do not like it until now

Just now, MARSHADA1 said:

Josephine  said one of her outfits also has many colors, maybe it's the same segment that behati in her look, it's probably the opening of the show as last year

From the looks and sounds of it, they're going to have two colorful segments - the Mary Katrantzou one and the English countryside one will probably have a lot of color too. 

20 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Still hoping the ratings flat line this year 

Same.

34 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

They actually made Taylor go outside and do a pap walk in a pair of shitty old wings... https://www.instagram.com/p/BpnKu5RBGBF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1owou46yp31q0

(I don’t know how to embed Instagram videos)

You hover your mouse over the link.

40 minutes ago, phang.s said:

This is ridiculous now. She clearly works hard working out as she shows it to everyone on her social media. If you think she’d have a thyroid issue all these years and not say anything about it not once...Not a chance. 

I’m not say that she does, my point is that just by looking at her you can’t say with any certainty what makes her look the way she does. You don’t know anything about her body other what she chooses to show you on social media which frankly, doesn’t mean sh*t