Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

Idk if this was already talked about, but Good Morning America tweeted that Jasmine and Martha will be on tomorrow making a “big announcement you won’t want to miss.” Possible FB tease? 

I could see that happening, but it also could be the perfume promotion. 

5 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

Idk if this was already talked about, but Good Morning America tweeted that Jasmine and Martha will be on tomorrow making a “big announcement you won’t want to miss.” Possible FB tease? 

It seems like it might be a very small insert because info on tomorrow's episode doesn't mention anything about Martha, Jo, and VS.

I really hope Jasmine is opening the show, if not a segment this year. She has one of the best walks out of all the angels, and this is her 4th year walking as an angel and has still never opened one damn segment :baronlamesign:

8 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

Maybe just the airing date? Vs hasn't posted anything "official" about it, they maybe want to make the public announcement.  

i agree that Stella is naturally skinny - I saw her in Paris and she looks super natural in a healthy way. 

ouf at least we know that tomorrow - at least - we have some sort-of announcement! (just hope it's more than just the airing date lolol) 

21 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I don't think why would they be two of them for the FB. I mean if it was Lais & Martha maybe because it would be the previous owner giving it to the new one. Probably an airing date

Just now, tippi12 said:

Kim just thanked Victoria’s Secret in Twitter for sending them “actual runway looks” for those Halloween photos, so it seems they were lent look from VS and didn’t have them remade 

There’s no way Kylie would fit in Candice’s outfit though

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

5F366E28-9700-49D5-B7F5-25C54DBCD811.thumb.jpeg.51ec96c30d18d17f2d63ca8c9c43eb6f.jpeg

I guess we all have different ideas of naturally skinny, but this to me is someone who clearly works to be this weight. It’s not flattering in the lingerie. 

that's also a pose tho - models work their bodies and angles to look "better" whatever that means (in 99% of the cases to "look skinnier")