Bellazon

Just now, Glamazonia said:

I'm from Argentina and my grandmother has an avocado tree so... I'll exchange them for VSFS info. Great business tho. :thumbsup:

Where in Argentina? I live in Baires in the center of the city, the nearest trees I have are in Parque Centenario or Bosques de Palermo and I ain't finding avocados there :cry: also the problem here is that in winter the price can easily double up which is a bitch to me because no joke, I do eat a lot of avocado.

The struggles of a Millennial inmigrant yall :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Listen, don't fuck with avocados, we eat them a lot but their nutritional value makes up for their price and even if we didn't, we'd never be able to afford real state it's our "at least you tried" prize :rofl:  

+1 Meee, also was unaware that millennial's have that in common globally. Welp, at least i avoid mortgage for life :dry:

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Where in Argentina? I live in Baires in the center of the city, the nearest trees I have are in Parque Centenario or Bosques de Palermo and I ain't finding avocados there :cry: also the problem here is that in winter the price can easily double up which is a bitch to me because no joke, I do eat a lot of avocado.

The struggles of a Millennial inmigrant yall :rofl: 

Buenos Aires too, but Quilmes. That tree is older than me I think. 

22 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

A Winter's Tale (12 looks, 6 wings)

Opening: Not confirmed (rumored to be Adriana)

Closing: Not confirmed

Models:

- Georgia Fowler (based off of her snap story of her bag and jewelry)

- Nadine Leopold

Rumored: 

- Adriana Lima (also rumored to be in PUNK, which either means she gets 3 outfits or is not in this segment)

Georgia was actually wearing Colette jewelry, she's the face of their latest campaign! And she was wearing it on the candids before going to rehearsals! :smile: 

11 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Yes, because VS can be trusted with the knowledge of a strong walk when Lily got the fantasy bra :Amelie_wft:

Despite her bad walk lily was not boring at all. You think maybe the staff makes this decision by playing head or neck .... There are market studies and the opinion of the professionals of the brand who have judged that Lais must parade with the FB. Lais's walk is graceful.

tumblr_ozgx851O9s1uryfvdo1_1280 (1).jpg

I

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Avocados are cheap as fuck in Venezuela and I had my own tree as well so I grew up even using avocados even as a hair treatment (it's great btw, wait until they are rape, mix it with a bit of coconut oil, leave it for 15-30 mins and your life will never be the same). Then I moved to the US and then to Argentina and it's so expensive here :cry: 

Still, I've eaten four avocados in the last 24 hours, two with avocado toast and two with guac, can't help it, it's money well spent :ninja: SEND ME THOSE AVOCADOS SIS.

Whaaat? Omg never knew it was good for hair treatment. I don’t really like eating them unless they’re really marinated. I was actually thinking of some good hair treatment so I’m definitely gonna try it!

1 minute ago, Fuka said:

Despite her bad walk lily was not boring at all. You think maybe the staff makes this decision by playing head or neck .... There are market studies and the opinion of the professionals of the brand who have judged that Lais must parade with the FB. Lais's walk is graceful.

Well just like Lily’s walk is bad, but not boring. Lais is pretty much the opposite of that. Okay walk, but very, very boring and lifeless. Let’s remove our stan goggles for one second :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Corner said:

I

Whaaat? Omg never knew it was good for hair treatment. I don’t really like eating them unless they’re really marinated. I was actually thinking of some good hair treatment so I’m definitely gonna try it!

Avocado hair treatments are the way to go sis, you're missing out on them, it's the best. You're gonna have to wash it really well afterwards because of the oil and the smell but it will be worth it, let me know how it goes

If anyone is interest in all the Avocado possibilities, feel free to PM. It's a subject I'm passionate about :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Avocado hair treatments are the way to go sis, you're missing out on them, it's the best. You're gonna have to wash it really well afterwards because of the oil and the smell but it will be worth it, let me know how it goes

If anyone is interest in all the Avocado possibilities, feel free to PM. It's a subject I'm passionate about :rofl: 

Better share tasty avocado recipes, please. I’m trying to get used to eating them ?

Just kept up with the 30+ pages I missed. Whew. What a rollercoaster. Here's how I (sorta) figured out Aiden and Nadine may also walk PINK... if this hasn't been posted on a previous page before I joined.

8_E94417_B-6_C5_F-41_D7-8_B32-45_F678997

On the casting board, we can see all the models walking mainline and PINK. Amilna (rumored) confirmed on her livestream that she'd walk PINK and A Winter's Tale. Notice how Amilna has a pink card on her digitals? So does Aiden, Nadine, and Roosmarijn. No one else. And they both seem fit for both PINK and Mainline.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work ya'll do around this time of the year. I have never taken the time to thank you mainly because of my crippling anxiety, so i avoid contributing anything or getting involved. I'm trying to work past it so this is a start. :flower:

1 minute ago, naomi said:

Just kept up with the 30+ pages I missed. Whew. What a rollercoaster. Here's how I (sorta) figured out Aiden and Nadine may also walk PINK... if this hasn't been posted on a previous page before I joined.

8_E94417_B-6_C5_F-41_D7-8_B32-45_F678997

On the casting board, we can see all the models walking mainline and PINK. Amilna (rumored) confirmed on her livestream that she'd walk PINK and A Winter's Tale. Notice how Amilna has a pink card on her digitals? So does Aiden, Nadine, and Roosmarijn. No one else. And they both seem fit for both PINK and Mainline.

I thought about this too but it seems odd giving four newbies two outfits, especially because they are not big names. But I'm hoping it's true I love Amilna so I'm thrilled for her, but being 100% fair and honest, even if Nadine and Roos are not everyone's cup of tea, they have been putting work with VS for years and if someone deserves to have a strong debut, it's those two.

Aiden got two outfits because of her mom for sure, but she seems awesome so good for her