Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yea hopefully lais has some charisma wearing that fb

she has always had charisma otherwise she has never done so many years in the brand and it would never have given her the status of angel and to finish the fantasy bra. There are market studies in this kind of business before making some decisions .... I also think that the fantasy bra makes a good impression is also thanks to the talents of Lais. I feel that tomorrow she will be perfect.

9 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

However, you can say whatever you want about Karlie, she definetely got special treatment during her first show, but she got it because she was already HUGE in the fashion industry and she has become HUGE by herself, by far with the help of nobody connections or her family.

tumblr_inline_obcfrr2wXO1qgxrfl_500.gif

I'm looking at the stage/venue and it all seems a bit much and unnecessary. Yeah, it's for TV and it all has to be big and glamorous but they've been focusing on the "show" aspect and they're not prioritising the fact that it's a fashion show so their main objective should be to show the fashion off well. Last year was awful because they barely focused on the models or the outfits, they were too busy showing off the venue, the artists singing or what was going on backstage and I just feel like, what's the point? A simple show, decent venue, gorgeous outfits and good line-up (preferably under 40 so angels can get 3 outfits)  would be my ideal show. It's all become a farce recently but they've seemed to hype it up more over the years rather than go back to the basics. The 2005-2008 shows were so great. I miss that.

1 minute ago, novxk said:

I'm looking at the stage/venue and it all seems a bit much and unnecessary. Yeah, it's for TV and it all has to be big and glamorous but they've focusing on the "show" aspect and they're not prioritising the fact that it's a fashion show so their main objective should be to show the fashion off well. Last year was awful because they barely focused on the models or the outfits, they were too busy showing off the venue, the artists singing or what was going on backstage and I just feel like, what's the point? A simple show, decent venue, gorgeous outfits and good line-up (preferably under 40 so angels can get 3 outfits)  would be my ideal show. It's all become a farce recently but they've seemed to hype it up more over the years rather than go back to the basics. The 2005-2008 shows were so great. I miss that.

I agree. More time and effort goes into everything besides the actual fashion. With that we get subpar pieces and repetition. I feel like I’ve been repeating myself for years now, but they really need to hire younger fresher people, and sack the older ones. 

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

@Diorsfashion intresting perspective ! :pop:

On another note !

I am so glad the show is in China this year ! Its convenient for me this year :stormy: no dilemma about choosing to be sleepless or getting information out of sequence ! Yas VS come to this continent more often ! 

Starts at 5AM for me :hang:

Just now, uberglasses said:

Lemme divert with another question... someone said they wanted Adriana in Santa's Helpers in 2005. What models did you want in other segments/with another model's outfit?

Ill take jo, Taylor and karlie in every segment please. 

1 minute ago, shver said:

Does anyone find Lais’ runway walk to lack a bit of energy? to me she is such a goddess but it doesn’t really translate into her runway walk somehow..?

I was among the ones who found her boring on the vsfs runway specially after the exotic butterfly performance but I think this year I have full faith that she will do her best ever ! I mean she legit seems to be the only angel to get almost zero negativity on her FB. The FB is actually amazing for once and the Chinese audience already love her since she has been there longer than all the other angels. 

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Lemme divert with another question... someone said they wanted Adriana in Santa's Helpers in 2005. What models did you want in other segments/with another model's outfit?

I'd have loved to see Vita Sidorkina in the butterfly segment in 2015.

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

I think they always pick the models wrong, i didnt like adriana in the road ahead, like if she wasnt opening the show they could have put her in the bright segment, i am v offended usually by the models on the pink section lol like not a fan but i though camille rowe would have been better for a regular section since her body and face are more mature to be in pink

1 minute ago, shver said:

Does anyone find Lais’ runway walk to lack a bit of energy? to me she is such a goddess but it doesn’t really translate into her runway walk somehow..?

I agree that it does lack energy (and she's my fave) but whether that's down to hesitance due to the 2012 incident or wanting to appear mysterious on the runway which doesn't translate well, we don't know. It's a shame because she does appear to have a big personality once you get past the shyness but that doesn't come out on the runway. 

Hopefully, this year the FB will give her confidence to rock it like I know she can.