Bellazon

Just now, Clauds said:

I thought about this too but it seems odd giving four newbies two outfits, especially because they are not big names. But I'm hoping it's true I love Amilna so I'm thrilled for her, but being 100% fair and honest, even if Nadine and Roos are not everyone's cup of tea, they have been putting work with VS for years and if someone deserves to have a strong debut, it's those two.

Aiden got two outfits because of her mom for sure, but she seems awesome so good for her

I don't want Auden to open anything she annoys me another Bella hadid and she'll be getting all the attention just bc of her mom ...

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I thought about this too but it seems odd giving four newbies two outfits, especially because they are not big names. But I'm hoping it's true I love Amilna so I'm thrilled for her, but being 100% fair and honest, even if Nadine and Roos are not everyone's cup of tea, they have been putting work with VS for years and if someone deserves to have a strong debut, it's those two.

Aiden got two outfits because of her mom for sure, but she seems awesome so good for her

mother in law

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Well just like Lily’s walk is bad, but not boring. Lais is pretty much the opposite of that. Okay walk, but very, very boring and lifeless. Let’s remove our stan goggles for one second :laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

You have the right to have your opinion but it seems that it is minority seen the decisions of VS and the longevity of Lais in the brand. End of the debate for me I am not Don Quixote de la Mancha.

26 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Let me just get post 100 in just in case that becomes a magic number and I’ll also add that I’d love to see grace in something other than pink. 

AGREE SO MUCH. Didn't like her last year but now I'm kinda obsessed 

How likely is it though that any of the angels got 3 outfits? 

I'd be okay with it, as long as it was given to someone who wasn't already the recipient of something big and had worked tirelessly for the brand all year round :dry: 

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

Angelsbestpics, who originally posted the Zuri dm on IG, captioned it on her story with "don't know if this print is real but makes totally sense."

I don't think models have the right to give this kind of information the day before the show ... Either it's a fake or she has disobeyed the instructions.