Bellazon

Just now, phang.s said:

These girls really think a “last minute workout” is gonna do anything, it’s funny. You should be resting. 

I actually said this to a friend and she told me it's not about that but it's that they've been working out consistently for a long time--probably daily--so if they skip a day they risk their muscles cramping up and being sore the day of the show so they have to keep their muscles working in some way to avoid cramping. I don't know how accurate this really is but my friend said it's happened to her before in the past

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

These girls really think a “last minute workout” is gonna do anything, it’s funny. You should be resting. 

Anyway I don’t like Zuri’s outfit. Maybe I’d like it more on someone else. I just don’t like Zuri. 

I don’t like her too, she’s beautiful but not especial to be a PINK SPOKE, I can see her falling like Rachel did

I love how Adriana can radiate happiness even in such a routine image. .... I don't know how people can find it annoying ! I only find overty happy, cheesy over the top fake kind of smiles and laughter annoying but Adriana seems to just be her usual self. Completely authentic so I am amazed to look at her be as excited as a 20 something model. So much for the "she is too old to walk VSFS" ! 

Just now, ilum said:

I actually said this to a friend and she told me it's not about that but it's that they've been working out consistently for a long time--probably daily--so if they skip a day they risk their muscles cramping up and being sore the day of the show so they have to keep their muscles working in some way to avoid cramping. I don't know how accurate this really is but my friend said it's happened to her before in the past

But these girls already worked out today. Nothing is going to change during a second workout the day before. I also don’t really buy that cramping stuff. They do these last minute work outs because they’re obsessive about their bodies to an unhealthy extent. Look how skinny Kelly Gale got for this show, it’s a shame. They really should be having a relaxing bath, and getting a good nights rest for the show.

4 minutes ago, Momo_Chanel said:

I think she’s just naturally skinny. Hopefully she’ll rock it tomorrow. 

I don’t! She lives in a rigorous diet and she’s always at the gym. Her body looks unhealthy, all I can see is her bones and teeth. She can do better, this is not cool for a VS angel btw I never liked her as an angel

2 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Watching some of the older shows, Julia Stegner got to close a lot of Segments (2006's Coquettish Fetish, 2008's Ballet de Fleurs, 2010's Heavenly Bodies) and even got three outfits in 2007.

Which non-angels do you think got "angel" treatment a lot?

Gigi, Kendall, Cara, Bella and now Kloss

2 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Watching some of the older shows, Julia Stegner got to close a lot of Segments (2006's Coquettish Fetish, 2008's Ballet de Fleurs, 2010's Heavenly Bodies) and even got three outfits in 2007.

Joan Smalls for sure, Lily D, Karlie got 3 outfits and closed the show on her first show.

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

Karlie, Magda, Lily D, Sui, Joan, Cara, Jourdan (before her bs fiasco), Anja R, Jessica Stam, Naomi from pre 2000 

4 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I don’t like her too, she’s beautiful but not especial to be a PINK SPOKE, I can see her falling like Rachel did

Zuri just isn’t a model to me, just a pretty girl. Much like Kendall Jenner I feel. They look better in their Instagram photos than their actual modeling photos.