Bellazon

32 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I really need Flavia Lucini. She's my fav newcomer for 2 years in a row, she has such a 2000's vibe. If they cast more mature models like Isabeli, Bianca, etc it could be perfect for VS to go back to the mature kind of looks and models and leave behind for once the bubbly plain 20ish girl model they have been casting.

AND YAS LIU WEN THAT'S MY GIRL ♥ Grace Mahary had her callback too, so happy for her!

yaaaaas, flavia in portrait of an angel gave me life. and liu's my girl, yes please.

Alanna Arrington  
Amilna Estevao 
Aqua Parios  
Ashika Pratt
Bianca Balti
Blanca Padilla  
Bregje Heinen  
Bridget Malcolm
Brooke Perry and Dasha Maletina
Bruna Lirio 
Cindy Mello
Dalia Savic 
Devon Windsor 
Emmy Rappe
Flavia Lucini
Grace Mahary 
Gracie Carvalho
Hailey Clauson
Hannah Ferguson
He Cong
Isabeli Fontana 
Jessie Lee  
Josie Canseco  
Jourdana Phillips
Julia van Os, Sanne Vloet and Daphne Groeneveld 
Julia Van OS
Keke Lingard and Kelly Gale  
Keke Lingard
Lais Oliveira  
Lameka Fox  
Lauren Love
Leomie Anderson
Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Melie Tiacoh
Ming Xi 
Myrthe Bolt  
Pauline Hoarau and Antonina Petkovic 
Pauline Hoarau 
Riley Montana 
Robin Holzken 
Sadie Newman 
Tako N
Tara Falla
Victoria Lee  
Willow Hand
Zoe Barnard

MACzS9ks.jpg DNVrkWUq.jpg Zk2cCThZ.jpg Px10FIuf.jpg TuW18Fr6.jpg 6RKjeo2h.jpg Ik161Mdw.jpg PSHAhbVE.jpg 2Wp5UaUM.jpg J9VZ1PS4.jpg A989TVfI.jpg B8j2gE0F.jpg Rd1Rsz1G.jpg pYssmYUm.jpg Hv5GJ5P5.jpg 0EfLxwVB.jpg OuhuaKK8.jpg 7nfaBZax.jpg gP0s1s0J.jpg A4a8U2Zg.jpg RDI7Qthx.jpg A6nfNV0w.jpg qsyqXvzK.jpg e3tWfOIk.jpg arIJiF3Y.jpg rtSaUlGc.jpg B4Fuy3kU.jpg kzUg6ziO.jpg dPVk8opm.jpg GlffsGKR.jpg sItnS9r8.jpg qXxrALep.jpg 9jff7s8Q.jpg CBZsB7aT.jpg rl0atZKF.jpg G30oSJyr.jpg t2CDHFAL.jpg 2vhJPM7e.jpg zmfgt7yI.jpg QLucUKjR.jpg LJ6znYdR.jpg YKhlcp9N.jpg 82U852zD.jpg KCyReaEQ.jpg 9rmWHB9V.jpg gtxqfUp0.jpg YowD7RIK.jpg

so many good girls omg - I think it won't be easy this year to cut girls. Either that OR we will have 80 girls with 1 outfit each hahah 

Still no signals of Kendull and Hadids I'm sure they will get a free pass *eyeroll*

This is looking like such a promising lineup omg :excited:Isabeli and Bianca were just the icing on top of this, I'm so happy! it just makes me mad that Kendull, Gigi and Bella most likely won't have to go to castings because of their "status" and will go straight to show like previous years. Meanwhile all the hardworking REAL models put in work to make this happen but whatever maybe there's a God and Kendull, Gigi and Bella won't walk this year :angel: