Bellazon

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Not a big Hailey fan either but at least this girl puts some effort in moving her ass to the casting. She got rejected last year, didn't complain and just came back this year to try again. I prefer her a thousand times over Kendull and Bella blank face Hadid. Her walk isn't on point but she seems to be a very genuine and bubbly girl so I'm willing to give her a chance.

ITA
Not Hailey's fan at all but I think she fits VS much more than Kendall or Bella.

At this point, I rather see a show of all newcomers and Angels because all these newcomers look very promising. It sucks many probably won't make it to the final lineup because Sophia just needs to have her horrid girls taking up spots (Lily D, Kendull, Gigi and Bella). The only regulars I wouldn't mind seeing this year are Joan (she slays), Maria B, Kelly G and Shanina 

I really need Flavia Lucini. She's my fav newcomer for 2 years in a row, she has such a 2000's vibe. If they cast more mature models like Isabeli, Bianca, etc it could be perfect for VS to go back to the mature kind of looks and models and leave behind for once the bubbly plain 20ish girl model they have been casting.

AND YAS LIU WEN THAT'S MY GIRL ♥ Grace Mahary had her callback too, so happy for her!

And Flavia has confirmed that the show will be taped in november!

BTW i don't know is anyone is interested but Duckie is in NYC atm, yesterday she was with Ruby A. watching the eclipse... crossed fingers!! 

OMG not with this history about Blanca and Gigi again, get over it! VS dosn't care about that! Blanca and Bella Hadid pose for a lot of photos together in las fall season... I think they even care about that, VS don't cast her yet because they don't want it, they don't cast a lot of great girls like Bregje for example, she is faithfull for the brand and was killer in every single show that she did... So we hope for this year for Blanca! She must have it, Sophia became much closer of Blanca so I hope soo much. She is one of the only Hispanic, with killer walk, gorgeous face, and so much charisma. 

I don't get why people here are so hard on Tako.

Yes, her fans are quite annoying with their hashtags and I personally think she's not suited for VS at all (she has a beauty that's too cold and lifeless), but to me she's stunningly beautiful, much more beautiful than most of the girls who got invited to the casting (with very few exceptions like Senait and Lauren the Graaf)