Bellazon

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

If you look closely, some of the footage is from last year's fittings so don't get to conclusions so soon. :idk:

Yes, Elsa's second footage is from her opening outfit and the castings are from last year's but I don't know what is new and what isn't at this point

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

Yes, Elsa's second footage is from her opening outfit and the castings are from last year's but I don't know what is new and what isn't at this point

Everything from the fitting outfits is new. The casting and Angel fitting footage is from last year. 

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

That's the problem, I am not from the US haha, I'm from Europe and well my country isn't between the options :D

There's UK, France & Germany for European countries.  Sorry, I might take awhile to help. Phone going bonkers.

TO ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH THE WEIBO REGISTRATION, LET ME KNOW. I might do a Skype video call or smth. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

There's UK, France & Germany for European countries.  Sorry, I might take awhile to help. Phone going bonkers.

TO ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH THE WEIBO REGISTRATION, LET ME KNOW. I might do a Skype video call or smth. 

Well sucks that I'm not from one of these countries haha, so it's not possible for me to make an account? :D

Just now, coolboy said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Hannah Ferguson? Idk about her catwal but I like how she looks.

No more hippie segments pls. I'm sick of them.:dry:

Hannah will rock the runway 100%. Never used to like her but always thought she'd fit the VSFS perfectly 

5 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

seeing LDG just posting photos on instagram I reckon she didnt get a call back...well there's always gonna be next year and she's still 20. I am so hyped for Blanca now hope she gets in or im gonna throw hands. 

Idk but she was yerterday at NYC watching the solar eclipse, maybe she goes to today's castings!

11 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Hannah Ferguson? Idk about her catwal but I like how she looks.

No more hippie segments pls. I'm sick of them.:dry:

Nope, you are not. I'm 100% here for Hannah