Bellazon

Based on the screenshot of Sui's face, she looks rather happy so I assume she did get something special, compare her smile to the blank expressions on the rest of the girls and it does seem like Sui is getting some love this year

12 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

If I see a white blond girl using the corset @AngelAshley94 has talked about i'll be shocked (well, not surprised) and mad lmao. They could be respectful but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They could be respectful and let an African model wear it or even better a South Sudanese model (the corset is from the Dinka tribe in South Sudan) so if Duckie makes it this year, I REALLY hope she'll get this outfit since she is South Sudanese! :angel: but wishful thinking of course

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

They could be respectful and let an African model wear it or even better a South Sudanese model (the corset is from the Dinka tribe in South Sudan) so if Duckie makes it this year, I REALLY hope she'll get this outfit since she is South Sudanese! :angel: but wishful thinking of course

Watch VS NOT cast Duckie and give Behati or Candice just because they were born in Africa or Jasmine cuz she's black :rofl: 

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I got registered fine but what accounts would you suggest following for information? :smile: 

There are so many girls I'm interested in at these callbacks. Please don't cast the same 40 girls from last year, VS. :cry: 

This page would be a good start, I'll share more if I find other good pages. http://www.weibo.com/vssub

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

lots of big wings this year! My friend's aunt was right about that! :angel: all of them look really well made and different which I'm really happy about, hopefully no recycled wings again this year...

i wonder what segment all those black wings would be used for? it may be the glamour vixen segment my friend's aunt told me about 

IMG_4145.PNG IMG_4146.PNG IMG_4148.PNG IMG_4149.PNG

You read my mind @AngelAshley94, I was gonna ask you if those black outfits we see Sui/Ale in could be the the sexy vixen themed one. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Thanks. :smile: It's also not letting me unsub from the ones it auto-subscribed me too. :pinch: 

Weibo is like Pinterest in a way. They'll force you to select a range of interest to start off with. You can ignore them. Over time if the system detects that you're inactive, they'll send you some followers. It's a bit of IG, Twitter, Pinterest combined. 

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Watch VS NOT cast Duckie and give Behati or Candice just because they were born in Africa or Jasmine cuz she's black :rofl: 

Knowing VS, they would pull that crap :hang: but I can't lie, I think Candice would KILL that look since she has the body and wasit for it :wub6yh2cm:

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

Eww I'm sick to death of those damn shoes! :banghead: most likely will be used for the sexy vixen segment for sure 

Devon had the shoes from Shipwrecked I believe. I'm also inclined to believe that one of the segments is wild life themed. It could be related to the African segment (if any). 

Blanca looks stunning! I'm happy to see Daphne Groeneveld too.

Nadja Bender and Daga Ziober did casting too.

For "the biggest" show VS need big names so it's not suprising to see Bianca or Isabeli. I would like too see some HF models Joan, Lily D, Magda Frackowiak..

the thing is, if they want "the biggest show" it's not by having Bianca or Isabeli that they will have ratings, as the general population DGAF about who they are. They need to appeal to the masses with the performers or with something else apart from the models, which are only relevant for "us"