Bellazon

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Did Elsa murdered her entire family and then ate them or something?

I do agree that sometimes her skin looks bad but we all have bad skin days, it's something normal, models are humans too.:rofl:

I mean, I'm arguably one of Elsa's biggest fans, and I can say her smoking shows in her skin sometimes for sure. :idk: But someone only said she looks younger than 29, but we better take away her Biotherm contract since she's an old hag. :rofl: 

I didn't even recognize Jourdana with the brunette hair! I was personally a fan of the platinum because it made her stand out, but she looks really great with the dark hair as well. :heart: 

39 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I do agree that sometimes her skin looks bad but we all have bad skin days, it's something normal, models are humans too.:rofl:

Could it have something to do with her smoking? Not sure if she still does, but usually your skin never recovers from that, especially after years of doing it.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

vbx6VKu.jpg

Unless it was a spur of the moment thing, Elsa doesn't exhibit any traits of being able to kill anyone. Plus unless it was a surprise attack that would require strength, which she doesn't appear to have

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I mean, I'm arguably one of Elsa's biggest fans, and I can say her smoking shows in her skin sometimes for sure. :idk: But someone only said she looks younger than 29, but we better take away her Biotherm contract since she's an old hag. :rofl: 

Let alone her habit of smoking, sometimes skin doesn't look good by many factors, hormones, our women days, etc, normal human fuctions:idk: I guess since they're models they can't have problems too.:rofl:

I was going to say something but then saw y'all bitching about Jourdana. Go to hell, Jourdana is love, Jourdana is life and she is amazing and has more personality in one of her bones than all the Angels combined. Bye.

36 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I was going to say something but then saw y'all bitching about Jourdana. Go to hell, Jourdana is love, Jourdana is life and she is amazing and has more personality in one of her bones than all the Angels combined. Bye.

I was too late :rofl: I wanted to warn those of y'all who talked about Jourdana's hairstyle. Talking about hair color is fine, but picking on that hairstyle is picking on models like Maria B, Amilna, Grace & Herieth. You guys DO NOT want to arouse the ire of the au naturalist in our forum, or you'll have someone else cursing you to go to hell :rofl: 

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:01 AM, Clauds said:

I wouldn't count selling lipstick as properly selling makeup :rofl: they always had some lipsticks, IIRC the Beauty Rush were the first ones to come out. Then in 2006 they released a full makeup line that did include pretty much any item of makeup a girl could need but it was killed in 2016 or 2015 along with their clothing department and later the swimsuit line. Now they are back to selling just some lipsticks. Their makeup was quite shitty tbh, except for their Primer that was amazing.

Last year was the first year they already had killed the makeup line for the show and I thinks MaxFactor was the brand they used. This year L'Oreal seems the obvious choice considering they cast like half of their spokespersons and both brands have a partnership with Balmain atm.

What about models who have a contract with another brand?

1 hour ago, Cute said:

The girls left on the model search are One, Jaclyn, Tong, Cristian, Ling, Wen, Luna, and Naomi.

That's pretty old news. Luna, Ling, Tong, Naomi have all left by top 4, with Jaclyn, Wen, Christian & One competing for the final spot. 

Iqiyi.com posted 2 new episodes but I can't seem to access them. Thanks for bringing this up though, because RttR almost slipped past my mind. They took a week or two's break with reasons claiming they're away to refine their productions. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

That's pretty old news. Luna, Ling, Tong, Naomi have all left by top 4, with Jaclyn, Wen, Christian & One competing for the final spot. 

Iqiyi.com posted 2 new episodes but I can't seem to access them. Thanks for bringing this up though, because RttR almost slipped past my mind. They took a week or two's break with reasons claiming they're away to refine their productions. 

I'm just going by when the episodes have aired. But if that's the final 4 then I'm fine with Jaclyn or One winning.

1 minute ago, Cute said:

I'm just going by when the episodes have aired. But if that's the final 4 then I'm fine with Jaclyn or One winning.

External speculations point towards One or Christian given their solid performances and being the judges' favorite. Jaclyn has been pretty mediocre as far as the episodes go and Wen receives John & Zanna's hate. But we'll know for sure on show day when the photographs are released.  

Just now, PastaFreak said:

External speculations point towards One or Christian given their solid performances and being the judges' favorite. Jaclyn has been pretty mediocre as far as the episodes go and Wen receives John & Zanna's hate. But we'll know for sure on show day when the photographs are released.  

Yeah I just read that Cristian is in the top 2 and that the top 2 is flying to New York to meet with VS.

Just now, Cute said:

Yeah I just read that Cristian is in the top 2 and that the top 2 is flying to New York to meet with VS.

Must have been a change of plans. Initially, James Russell said the winner will be revealed in Oct 3, then somehow nothing came out of it and the production stopped airing episodes for 2 weeks. I hope both contestants get to walk though, they really worked hard for it. At least put them in two different segments instead of how they did it in 2010. Poor Jamie girl was all dressed up for her screen time then the editing team just cut her off on TV, imagine how the girl must have felt. 

7 hours ago, Siemgi said:

What about models who have a contract with another brand?

My best bet is that much like last year, everyone will use the same brand but they will only do the "Get the look" videos with the L'Oreal girls or girls without a beauty contract. Out of the Angels that leaves Adriana (Maybelline), Candice, Stella (MaxFactor) and Taylor (Lancome) out but the rest can pimp those BalmainxLOreal products like there's no tomorrow.