Bellazon

Just now, ivancica said:

Lais was here from the begging. At least she was when I saw the post 2 days ago.

Yes but i'm talking that Lais isn't on Balmain's IG page (Oliver's angels post) it's Candice. But on VS's IG page are the same models but Candice is replaced with Lais☺  maybe it means nothing but it's weird

Just now, Rapunzelica said:

Yes but i'm talking that Lais isn't on Balmain's IG page (Oliver's angels post) it's Candice. But on VS's IG page are the same models but Candice is replaced with Lais☺  maybe it means nothing but it's weird

Aaa - ok. Now I get it. You wanted to say that there is a difference between what Balmain posted and what VS posted on IG (difference being Candice and Lais) - not that the VS had Candice before and replaced it with Lais at one point. :smile:

I have a stupid theory. So Balmain posted the 9 girls "Balmain Angels blabla" and Elsa usually walks balmain too - so I guess those are the 9 angels walking the balmain segment. Elsa is out prob because she is walking in another segment with the FB :p makes sense right ? hahaha

3 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I have a stupid theory. So Balmain posted the 9 girls "Balmain Angels blabla" and Elsa usually walks balmain too - so I guess those are the 9 angels walking the balmain segment. Elsa is out prob because she is walking in another segment with the FB :p makes sense right ? hahaha

I still think Elsa got it. If we are going to believe in this theory with Lais than we should believe Josephine got it too because she liked one photo where the caption was sth like 'Josephine said on twitter that this year's outfit is her favorite ever and what can be better than last year's SO or Opening one? Maybe Fantasy Bra?' And subskrivers became crazy about it :D