Bellazon

6 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

It must be broken, that's *Luna*'s quote.

I promise you I didn't edit it to put your name in, I'd have no idea how to.

Sorry for the notification.

Rant stands though.

Weird glitch! Anyway, I saw your post and I couldn't agree more but sadly enough I don't think Kelly will change anytime soon when it comes to her eating patterns and working out... Somehow or somewhere she seems to have gotten the idea that this is it and apparently the only way to live a healthy life. It's far from it but I think in her case, no matter what you say or do she'll always be like "nope, it's totally good for me", although I hope I'm wrong because it wouldn't hurt if someone got through her and maybe guided her towards a more relaxed place where she actually has a good balance. Her boyfriend seems less intense with it though, I've seen her post pictures/instagram stories where she's like "he's having ... (something less healthy in her eyes, which usually is still something quite healthy!!) and I'm here with my salad". :confused: I remember years ago she posted this breakfast picture of (I think, sorry if I'm not 100% sure) a little cup with acai puree and some nuts, and then a croissant to go with it. Sounds like good breakfast to me, but somehow I can't even picture her eating a croissant anymore lol. That's probably also way too bad for her in her eyes now, considering how extreme she has been lately. But then again, she does make pancakes, little chocolate balls etc (all are on her instagram)... so who knows. 

Uh... I really don't recommend taking any medications/vitamins to fake illnesses. 

But I lol-ed when Pretty suggested ways one can skip classes. Why not just write in with a reasoning that you'd like to take a day off as a study break from home? 

Am I the only one who finds it extremely odd how some here think it's normal to take medication just to fake a sickness? There are people out there who are actually sick and would do anything to get cured or find a solution yet some here are telling others what kind of medication gives them some sort of "you look sick but you're really not" effect?? Wtf... 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one who finds it extremely odd how some here think it's normal to take medication just to fake a sickness? There are people out there who are actually sick and would do anything to get cured or find a solution yet some here are telling others what kind of medication gives them some sort of "you look sick but you're really not" effect?? Wtf... 

It's an over the counter vitamin not medication, and it works like a charm. Most people who are smart can see right through "fake" symptoms and so it makes it harder to lie your way out of work or school, and this VITAMIN actually makes you have temporary FLU LIKE symptoms without actually having the flu if you don't take it on a regular basis , thus making it a hell of a lot easier to get out of doing shit. Not sure why everyone is blinking, it's a vitamin that gives you enough credibility that people don't doubt how sick you "really are".

I used it because unless you looked like you were dying there was zero chance of getting out of school (unless of course your parents called and said you could come home). The nurses at my school at the very least would let you sleep the entire day in a small dark room until you were feeling better and who the hell in high school didn't have days they just wanted to sleep the day away, fuck Math.... Thus pop the vitamin, get to sleep, walk home 8 hours later feeling fine, and no one is the wiser. Now if the nurse was able to get hold of my mom, my mom would come to school, see me "sick", and I'd get to go home, watch tv, have my mom cater to me, and sleep.... it's  win win.

Niacin is a easy solution, sorry if you don't see it. Thank you dad (mom still has no idea.... also fuck Math)

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

But I lol-ed when Pretty suggested ways one can skip classes. Why not just write in with a reasoning that you'd like to take a day off as a study break from home? 

Because I grew up in a time where you couldn't just write a reasoning for needing time off, both in Highschool, and College. If you weren't dying they didn't give a fuck nor did they cater to you, and the vitamin (aka doesn't hurt you in any way) made people stop questioning your "supposed" sickness, and you could go home.  I was trying to be helpful because I know it's a tried and true method that actually works, and it's how I remember getting out of doing shit...

Example: I had to go to a 2nd cousins wedding... Niacin 10 minutes into the long ass boring ceremony surrounded by a bunch of people I didn't know, or care about but was nagged at by my mother to go because their her family and she loves them.... anywho, 10 minutes in and I get to leave and go hang out in my car to watch netflix... (aka to sleep a little and try and feel better)... 3 hours later when everyone is drinking I'm "feeling a lot better, must of been something I ate", and free bar time.  That's a win people, that's a big win.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Because I grew up in a time where you couldn't just write a reasoning for needing time off, both in Highschool, and College. If you weren't dying they didn't give a fuck nor did they cater to you, and the vitamin (aka doesn't hurt you in any way) made people stop questioning your "supposed" sickness, and you could go home.  I was trying to be helpful because I know it's a tried and true method that actually works, and it's how I remember getting out of doing shit...

Example: I had to go to a 2nd cousins wedding... Niacin 10 minutes into the long ass boring ceremony surrounded by a bunch of people I didn't know, or care about but was nagged at by my mother to go because their her family and she loves them.... anywho, 10 minutes in and I get to leave and go hang out in my car to watch netflix... (aka to sleep a little and try and feel better)... 3 hours later when everyone is drinking I'm "feeling a lot better, must of been something I ate", and free bar time.  That's a win people, that's a big win.

Eh, don't worry. I'm sure high school and colleges are lenient these days. At most, skip a day of classes. I plan to take a day off if I happen to be working on the day VSFS airs. 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

I'm sure high school and colleges are lenient these days.

That's so sad... that might be the saddest thing I've heard in awhile. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to go to a school with lenient anything. 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

That's so sad... that might be the saddest thing I've heard in awhile. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to go to a school with lenient anything. 

When I was doing my degree, if I didn't feel like going for classes, I just skip em. Not that I'm trying to say it works for everyone, but at this age, not turning up for classes without any valid reason is a common thing. Just don't do it during your term papers. 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

When I was doing my degree, if I didn't feel like going for classes, I just skip em. Not that I'm trying to say it works for everyone, but at this age, not turning up for classes without any valid reason is a common thing. Just don't do it during your term papers. 

Not even going to lie, the leniency makes me sad, but I kinda wish I had it at the same time.

My College had a policy, you couldn't be sick more than 3 times a semester without a doctors note, if you attempted  to try and pull the sick card more than that, you could be dropped from the class and told "don't be so sick next semester, good luck next time"... My vitamin would often cause such a visible response that the professors would start to feel uncomfortable with me being there and potentially getting the other students sick that they would tell you to go to the nurse ... which of course I didn't, but hey at least I got the credit for being there that day. :rofl: 

16 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Thanks Pretty! Will note down!

Ahem, I read what u might possibly be considering but be warned, ingesting too much niacin can cause sever muscle cramps with the possibility of a stroke!!! :no: I mention this with any kind of pill due to the high dosages that can easily be consumed! If I were u I would not mess with this technique to fake an illiness! Really, in the end it's just a dam fashion show u can easily rewatch later... not worth risking your life! I studied enough bio chem and organic chem to know this can f&#k with u badly! :ninja: NO ONE TRY THIS AT HOME, PLZ!!!

52 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's an over the counter vitamin not medication, and it works like a charm. Most people who are smart can see right through "fake" symptoms and so it makes it harder to lie your way out of work or school, and this VITAMIN actually makes you have temporary FLU LIKE symptoms without actually having the flu if you don't take it on a regular basis , thus making it a hell of a lot easier to get out of doing shit. Not sure why everyone is blinking, it's a vitamin that gives you enough credibility that people don't doubt how sick you "really are".

I used it because unless you looked like you were dying there was zero chance of getting out of school (unless of course your parents called and said you could come home). The nurses at my school at the very least would let you sleep the entire day in a small dark room until you were feeling better and who the hell in high school didn't have days they just wanted to sleep the day away, fuck Math.... Thus pop the vitamin, get to sleep, walk home 8 hours later feeling fine, and no one is the wiser. Now if the nurse was able to get hold of my mom, my mom would come to school, see me "sick", and I'd get to go home, watch tv, have my mom cater to me, and sleep.... it's  win win.

Niacin is a easy solution, sorry if you don't see it. Thank you dad (mom still has no idea.... also fuck Math)

One hell of a "vitamin" that Niacin. You're right, I definitely don't see the benefits of taking something just to make it seem like you have the flu or something else going on. Yeah sure everyone has had days where they didn't feel like going to work or school, but does that mean I would want to feel like I have the flu (but nah don't really have it of course)? No thanks. I'm pretty sure everyone has done the "I'm too sick to go to school mom/dad" thing before, but this is just absurd. I'd rather actually get my vitamins straight from the source such as oh I don"t know, what about the real deal that nature provides us with? Vitamin bc3 can be found in lots of foods: eggs, poultry, vegetables like avocados, potatoes, nuts... I'll take those any day over some bottled "vitamins" created in a lab somewhere.

Real question ... How old are you that you can't skip one class without getting shit? o.o I'm 25, if I want to skip a class I'll skip and they can fuck off as long as I can still get my 75% assistance. 

Just now, Clauds said:

Real question ... How old are you that you can't skip one class without getting shit? o.o I'm 25, if I want to skip a class I'll skip and they can fuck off as long as I can still get my 75% assistance. 

Clauds, you're only 25? I thought you were 28 or 32 or something. Plz, I see you calling yourself an old woman some 100 pages back. I'm 24, I wonder if that makes me an old uncle.