Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Pervs drunk on power just like Harvey Weinstein. I wouldn't be surprised if there were abuse cases (with lesser known models) too. And Bellemere has always had that creepy vibe about himself too. I don't care if he's defending Sara now, he took those photos even though she was protesting on set.

a creepy air? What do you mean exactly? I can not believe that about him, I have not felt anything strange in his photographs all this time although I may not have seen something that you or other people did ...

They probably thought she'll keep quiet about it and move on hoping "not to burn bridges" in the industry. Common way of manipulating models. They make them put up with glorious amount of shit but models have to put up with it because they'll need more jobs. I'm absolutely certain this wasn't their first time.

Thing with Sara is that she has the money and from what I understand she has a rich boyfriend too, so she can't be bullied and can financially support her fight in the court. Many girls sadly cannot.

Yes, I have no trouble believing a magazine would do something like that to a no-name model. It's doing it to a very well known one which is the weird part. It's just asking for trouble in a really stupid way. Disgusting too, of course, but that applies to doing it to no-name models too.

27 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

a creepy air? What do you mean exactly? I can not believe that about him, I have not felt anything strange in his photographs all this time although I may not have seen something that you or other people did ...

I've seen few behind the scenes photos that make him look pervy. Just a hunch, nothing more. And Sara's story about protesting on set also paints him very bad.

15 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

It's doing it to a very well known one which is the weird part. It's just asking for trouble in a really stupid way.

Which probably means they did it to more known models too. Just like Weinstein didn't just abuse some up and coming young actresses, he went after A listers too and everyone kept quiet up until a week ago.

I just want someone to blow up fashion industry already. If there was ever a time to bury Terry Richardson it's now.

7 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I've seen few behind the scenes photos that make him look pervy. Just a hunch, nothing more. And Sara's story about protesting on set also paints him very bad.

Which probably means they did it to more known models too. Just like Weinstein didn't just abuse some up and coming young actresses, he went after A listers too and everyone kept quiet up until a week ago.

I just want someone to blow up fashion industry already. If there was ever a time to bury Terry Richardson it's now.

Oh, I do not know those photos behind the scenes. I would like to see them if possible, I only follow in instagram and the few photos that I have seen of him with models have been those that he publishes

Yeah it is not okay. Glad Sara is suing them and speaking out. Hope more step forward. This Weinstein thing is sending shock waves through the industries because he was such a huge deal in Hollywood and now all the high ups might be shaking in their boots.