Bellazon

20 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Cindy is more famous than Camille Rowe??

As a French myself, I can assure you that it's not true. Etam's new campaign with Constance and Camille are all over the billboards and the commercial keep airing on TV, never saw that much of Etam before. Plus the fact that Camille is being linked to Harry Styles only makes her even more known at the moment.

Im NOT here for the V runway, I hated and if you look closely the videos from the show, some girls got confused by it and had a hard time remembering where to exit. it didn't work at all IMO and I hope they never do it again. Now, the three runways thing, I think it would be a great idea if they will use them for different segments and it allows them to completely change the background and setting between segments like they did in 2005-2008 when they changed the entire setting to match the segment. I don't like the idea of two or three models walking together mostly because the editing is already a hot mess with just one girl walking, I can't imagine how bad it will be if they need to edit even more people o.o

The three runways look weird to me.. but they could work if well executed. No doubt VS will Fuck it Up if they do it that way...Watching the show so many years from now on I´m starting to love when VS fucks it up! There´s some kind of hype in it, at least for me. :rofl:I know the old 2005 VSFS´s shows aren´t coming back sooo, lets just sit and wait. But hey, remember last year, how they were thinking of shooting the VSFS during daylight in the Grand Palais? Maybe that 3 runway thing isn´t the definite shape.

22 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Lol, please add Sara and Nadine to the roaster if you could...Also shame Kendall and Camille didn't koin in for the party

oooh I dont know what you mean, can you tell me more? :eyebrows: did they have a fight? or had an affair with harry?

11 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Whee, another sweet girl. I like her!

oooh great pair of... :w00t: nice cleavage and body!! and indeed, very sweet girl

In case some of you missed out the Makings video part 1 last Friday. I'm confused though, so does it mean the Makings video start rolling out from this week onwards? Or did it started since last Friday? I thought they shifted their timings to Friday, so I'm really looking forward to EP2 this coming Friday, if it happens. 

Purple: Seating

Blue: Runway

Pink: Press & Cameras

i highly doubt they would use seating provided because that'd make the three runways theory weird, and too big. No one would be able to see the girls from hundreds of feet away. And the rising runway is doable but I wonder how it'll be done. I'm excited 

IMG_5426.PNG IMG_5427.JPG

^ I agree with that. But hopefully they make the runway wider? There will probably be huge wings, multiple girls and performers there so I hope it isn't too crowded.

Shame that Shu Pei wasn't cast and Cong He looked really cute in the casting video.

Not that I can see that happening, but saw Lorde live last weekend and she was PHENOMENAL. Maybe not this year, but in the future I would love to see her on the show as a performer. She was amazing on stage and interacted so well with the dancers and everyone on stage with her.

I like Herieth Paul, in fact I like all of the black models we've seen for the show so far. All of them are soft spoken, sweet and very polite. Extra point for Herieth because she didn't went with the usual confidence answer and said being yourself instead. I personally look up to Herieth a lot too, she comes from a family of academicians. But girl... she needs to put on a few extra pounds. I can see her rib cage, that's not healthy.  But yes to Herieth because of her personality. 

4 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Not that I can see that happening, but saw Lorde live last weekend and she was PHENOMENAL. Maybe not this year, but in the future I would love to see her on the show as a performer. She was amazing on stage and interacted so well with the dancers and everyone on stage with her.

I’d love to see her and/or Tove Lo.

I'd love to see Adriana opening the show, but I'm hoping she'll actually open Punk Angels because she's so fierce and I'm hopeful this segment will actually be fierce, edgy and sexy and Imma be sad if one of the basic angels opens :pinch: