Bellazon

I said this in the VS thread already but I can bet that Taylor Swift will peform ...Ready for it? in Punk Angels. I also wouldn't be surprised if this segment is just the Angels and maybe Ming, Alexina, Karlie and Maria who are loved by Olivier and are also the faces of BalmainxLoreal, I can't see Olivier not having an input in who wears his collection, like I can't come to see Olivier being okay with some random model walking with his capsule collection, he is one of the few designers who is very loyal to his clique of models. This could potentially mean VS will also use BalmainxLoreal products at least for this segment.

Here's the Taylor Swift song, while I don't particularly love it, but I do think it has a good beat for the girls to walk. Also notice how the font from the album cover is the same as BalmainxVS and honestly the Punk theme does fit with Taylor's new "edgy" aesthetic. 

IF Harry Styles and Taylor are indeed the performers, this is what I think the segments could potentially look like IF there are six segments. I also don't think the Fantasy Bra will be in the last segment this year because it seems like Punk Angels is the last one and I don't think VS will put the Fb in the Balmain segment

Nomad Angels - No performers

Porcelain Angels - Sign of the Times by Harry Styles

A Western Romance - Look what you made do by Taylor Swift

PINK - A Chinese/Asian artist

Unknown segment - Kiwi by Harry Styles 

Punk Angels - ...Ready for it? by Taylor Swift

57 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I also wouldn't be surprised if this segment is just the Angels and maybe Ming, Alexina, Karlie and Maria who are loved by Olivier and are also the faces of BalmainxLoreal, I can't see Olivier not having an input in who wears his collection, like I can't come to see Olivier being okay with some random model walking with his capsule collection, he is one of the few designers who is very loyal to his clique of models. This could potentially mean VS will also use BalmainxLoreal products at least for this segment.

Models who walked Balmain S/S 18 Show and are walking Victoria's Secret 2017 Fashion Show: 

Alessandra Ambrosio

Alexina Graham

Amilna Estevao

Blanca Padilla

Cindy Bruna

Daniela Braga

Dilone

Elsa Hosk

Georgia Fowler

Grace Bol

Herieth Paul

Josephine Skriver

Kate Grigorieva

Maria Borges

Martha Hunt

Ming Xi 

Romee Strijd

Roosmarijn de Kok

Sara Sampaio

Vanessa Moody

Additionally, in Balmain F/W 17 Show walked:

Gigi Hadid 

Lais Ribeiro

Mayowa Nicholas

Before you know it, Taylor Swift will have her second wave of glam squad already. I guess VS is in such a bad place, they HAD to partner with Oliver and actually let him have 30% control over the design/show direction, specifically with his segment. It's supposed to be VS' show, even if there was a partnership, they hired and casted the models, so Oliver shouldn't have any say but the outfits that goes in to creation. It's like I'm watching an Oliver directed production for the finale. Eugh. 

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

lolol first thing I noticed!! They should have just captioned it ...Ready For This?

It would have been way too obvious and they haven't confirmed Taylor yet, but honestly at this point I'll be shocked if the rumors about her and Harry are not true. Taylor was a shoe-in and we all knew it, and I always felt like Harry's tour gap was odd and he was probably doing something in those days, and it perfectly matches the VSFS dates