Bellazon

11 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Probably a lot of us since you and @AngelAshley94 are up to more information but not spilling it ?

That's not what I meant, I was asking in the sense if we're sure VS is going to sign a new angel soon. It's been 3 years since we last had a new angel after all.

1 minute ago, tycotyco said:

Alessandra is in china for the model search (instastory) 

Speaking of the model search, we will know whose the winner by Oct 3, according to Weibo. FYI... for those of you wondering about Naomi and Abby, I believe Abby is nowhere to be seen currently, which lends us the theory that she got axed by Week 4 or 5. Week 3's axe is Nana. 

@GlitterAndWings Probably, but still, it's hilarious to me how some act like they know everything yet a page later they'll be going on and on about how they don't even like said model. Why even care so much about a model they don't even like? 

Also, I would find it very hard to believe if I'm the only one who finds this annoying, but it'd be nice if some members here stopped saying things like "Oh I know something super exciting, but I'm not going to tell you guys!" and then quote some of their friends here telling them to pm them because they have some exciting news to share. Why does that always need to be done and said infront of all the other members who are basically left in the dark wondering what this super exciting news is? Why not just pm those people you want to tell it to instead of going in here first to let everyone know you know some big secret but won't tell anyway except to those lucky few.

18 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@GlitterAndWings

Also, I would find it very hard to believe if I'm the only one who finds this annoying, but it'd be nice if some members here stopped saying things like "Oh I know something super exciting, but I'm not going to tell you guys!" and then quote some of their friends here telling them to pm them because they have some exciting news to share. Why does that always need to be done and said infront of all the other members who are basically left in the dark wondering what this super exciting news is? Why not just pm those people you want to tell it to instead of going in here first to let everyone know you know some big secret but won't tell anyway except to those lucky few.

You're not the only one.

25 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@GlitterAndWings

Careful, I said something like this few weeks ago and someone straight up started playing on the defensive about their friends :angel:

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Careful, I said something like this few weeks ago and someone straight up started playing on the defensive about their friends :angel:

I remember that. I find it stupid how some can say whatever they want without any consequences and to be honest, it's far from fair. As far as I know this place is a forum where everyone  is allowed to share their opinion. This is ours and if some can't handle that then that's too bad for them but it's not going to stop me.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

same and is not even the first time, last year too..but i don't believe them, they are just trolling imo

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

same and is not even the first time, last year too..but i don't believe them, they are just trolling imo

I have no idea if they are just trolling or actually do know things. It doesn't bother me that if they really do know inside information and that they want to share that with these specific people here, but what exactly is the point of coming in here, a public topic open for anyone to see and to quote someone of their "special club" to say "I know something secret, get online so I can tell you/check your inbox!" Why not send that message anyway? The person will see it they get online. There's absolutely no need to rub it in to the rest of us who will most likely never find out or hear of these things, but I guess I should know better by now and realize that some just like to stir up things and then act like nothing's going on. 

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Speaking of the model search, we will know whose the winner by Oct 3, according to Weibo. FYI... for those of you wondering about Naomi and Abby, I believe Abby is nowhere to be seen currently, which lends us the theory that she got axed by Week 4 or 5. Week 3's axe is Nana. 

Noooo, I like Nana :sad: She has a classical beauty and a lot of appealing. Glad to hear about Abby being axed, I can't stand her. 

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Actually, she did. I swear, that red dress in Tokyo gave it away for me!

btw, besides all the insanity just congrats to Bee and Adam! 

+1

But it wasn't just the Tokyo dress, for me what gave it away was that she showed up to the MET Gala looking 100% amazing and ready to sell those bras and panties, but then went MIA again and the next time she shows up at an event she was looking like she had re-gained some weight but not fat, she looked bloated like she did when she was pregnant with Dusty. I did get confirmation Behati wasn't walking a couple of weeks ago, which is why I said I knew she wasn't wearing the Fantasy Bra and I started asking around who actually had it, and it fueled even more my theory that she was pregnant.

Now, this next thing is 100% speculation in my part but I do think she was meant to wear it initially but VS had to change plans when she got pregnant, I also think she's done with VS and it will be announced aftet the show once things calm down, I think VS had her name in the announcement because Behati hadn't announce the pregnancy yet and it would have looked weird if she wasn't in it but I just can't see her coming back as an Angel, maybe she'll walk one last show but I don't see her doing much more than that.

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@GlitterAndWings Probably, but still, it's hilarious to me how some act like they know everything yet a page later they'll be going on and on about how they don't even like said model. Why even care so much about a model they don't even like? 

I would have to agree with you, but in some cases it's probably hard to just ignore her existence and all the stuff floating around, and so they make a comment. It really isn't a big deal. 

Onto the other stuff, yes, it should definitely be kept between them instead of teasing the rest of us. If they have the contacts to learn such things then cool, but there's no need to flaunt it, especially if they're later going to mention how others also tried to ask but should stop, when they themselves made them curious...

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrh840vh.html

For those of you looking for the 3rd episode of the model search. Honestly speaking, I think this episode was overly biased. Asking James, John & that lady to judge a photo shoot driven by Chinese opera characters is like watching a White person eat curry on Gordon Ramsay's cooking episodes and then getting shit on because the curry tasted too spicy. I honestly felt offended, because the characters that they were portraying all have a backstory and John & co. judged it so uni-dimensional. And that lady, Zarassi was it? She is so biased towards Rachel and only Rachel, lmao. This is dumb.

Anyways, I called it from episode two that either Nana or Christie is going to leave. A pity because Nana IS SWEET, but the judges don't seem impressed by her. On and off screen, she was one of the contestants who had a pleasant personality. And Jaclyn's behavior this episode enrages me, I almost feel like I don't wanna root for her anymore because she was just being such a bitch. Also, poor Rachel. I get that she lacks maturity and thus, the inability to interact well, but I like how she's a people person. Every round she cries for someone and she literally feels guilty for her actions, it shows me to me that she's capable of self reflection. I honestly think Nana and Rachel leaving was mercy killing, the world of fashion does not deserve them. Can't believe Rachel wanted to make it up to Jaclyn and then by the end of the show, Jaclyn was back to being a bitch again.

Luna, holy hell. That bitchiness, I don't understand how you can take out your temper on to someone who had zero relevance in causing Nana to leave. Chao was also rude, I like her but she was rude. I hope Luna leaves ASAP, everyone thinks she's not VS material, she should just leave because of her rotten attitude.

22 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

They do know stuff. But yeah, it's not really the best way to go about it.

Clauds and Prettyphile do know some stuff, but I think that girl Ashley who claims that her friends aunt or whatever is giving her info is lying. 

She changed her info million times by now and she always makes the same claims insta accounts make before her, I don't know how anyone believes her. 

That is just my opinion though, I apologize in advance to her if she really is telling the truth.

5 minutes ago, unali said:

Clauds and Prettyphile do know some stuff, but I think that girl Ashley who claims that her friends aunt or whatever is giving her info is lying. 

She changed her info million times by now and she always makes the same claims insta accounts make before her, I don't know how anyone believes her. 

That is just my opinion though, I apologize in advance to her if she really is telling the truth.

I was just talking about the first two.

42 minutes ago, unali said:

Clauds and Prettyphile do know some stuff

If I do, I'm not talking about it. I'm not going to risk more legal shit on BZ. I've already gotten in trouble from SI/Time Warner, and the forum owner sure as hell doesn't want to hear from a lawyer again, so you'll get nothing from me other than random hints and memes that if you can decipher will lead you to potential info (if there's info to be had, they could just be memes). There is a very small group of people on this forum that I will overtly give info to and that's because I've known them for years and they've proven time and time again to be able to keep their mouths shut.

I cannot speak on behalf of Clauds, so :idk: if she'll talk or not.

:grouphug:@Siemgi