Bellazon

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Biggest flop of the year, huge promo push, hosted VMAS, 'Reputation' is already outsolding her album's entire run only on pre-orders :ninja: 

The year was expected to be a big one for the ladies with rising stars Halsey, Alessia Cara,..and returns from stars TS, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Lovato.... Perry and Cyrus flopped, Lovato had one hit and TS will still win the year. Halsey flopped too, the year that was supposedly 'owned' by the females only had TS (who still has no songs with staying power in streams, but sells like crazy anyway), Dua Lipa and Camilla Cabello which were both a bit unexpected, and Cardi B.  A year dominated by Ed Sheeran, latin music and JBiebs.

Listen, Camila was not unexpected. She's a talented little nugget who made the amazing call to ditch those four bitches she was carrying! She's gonna go get that Billboard #1 next week and she's going to outsell every bitch (except TS because only Satan can outsell TS at this point).

RESPECT AND LOVE MY CUBAN-MEXICAN PRINCESS

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Listen, Camila was not unexpected. She's a talented little nugget who made the amazing call to ditch those four bitches she was carrying! She's gonna go get that Billboard #1 next week and she's going to outsell every bitch (except TS because only Satan can outsell TS at this point).

RESPECT AND LOVE MY CUBAN-MEXICAN PRINCESS

"Talented little nugget" I love that ? 

I think they should play Havana, I've been listening to that song a lot recently 

39 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

I don't know, I hope we get something like MMWD in 2011, it was perfect (i'm a TPR fan lol)

Your emo kid is showing up again, lol. 

This was such a powerful song it was pretty good for a show opening, they should've put someone that knew how to open a show fiercely and not Candice, tho. Nothing against her but she is not the best opener they've ever had. Doutzen was waaay better there.

45 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Hard to say but I hope it‘s one with older songs like 2012/2014/2015. Last years remix was a mess, Kesha didn’t fit in so well

On the contrary, I think it was balanced nicely. To each their own I guess.

Take it with a grain of salt as I am apparently the only one mildly entertained by Katy P here. :angel::pop:

If Harry, Taylor and Katy are all performing, I applaud VS - very clever marketing, the media will go crazy!! I'd be happy with them performing although ideally Dua Lipa would be great since she's amazing live, but if they did a remix with one of her songs that would suffice I suppose

36 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Your emo kid is showing up again, lol. 

This was such a powerful song it was pretty good for a show opening, they should've put someone that knew how to open a show fiercely and not Candice, tho. Nothing against her but she is not the best opener they've ever had. Doutzen was waaay better there.

Don’t mess with queen Candice, you dumb bitch!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

I insist: it would be PERFECT to have Tove Lo. She has a new album coming out on 17th November but I don’t see her performing in the fs.

same..but lets do some promo for her anyway :rofl:#songoftheyear

the name of the song tells you how much she cares about radio and success :rofl:

I honestly feel so old when I see how many people lost their interest in VS show. I remember just 3 or 4 years earlier this forum had so much people/pages even before the show, now it is the same 20-30 people commenting(nothing against you, just to point out how many don't care anymore). 90% insta/fb pages about VS and VS show are deleted, tfs forum thread is empty, almost all VS fan sites with forums are gone, I almost feel silly for caring for something nobody cares about anymore. :D There is even no more those silly victoria secret confession pages, only one has left, but I am embarrassed to post there, because most of the commenters are kids who are barely 10 years old. :D I literally just watch this show now because of Candice, and few of the models I like. I miss the older days of VS so bad.