Bellazon

Best Vogue Cover Competition

peroxideblonde

i hope is pretty clear we are voting the best COVER and not the model you like more

VOTING IS CLOSED.

Stephanie Seymour - Vogue UK May 1991 6 votes

Brooke Shields - Vogue US December 1987 7 votes (Winner)

Laura Mayerhofer - Vogue Portugal March 2016 5 votes

Daphne Groeneveld - Vogue Korea January 2016 8 votes (Winner)

ROUND 5

• Vote your favourite cover.
  • The cover with less votes will be eliminated.

v0jX2HB.pngkptx6zK.png

Candice Swanepoel - Vogue Australia June 2013 vs Amanda Wellsh - Vogue Mexico June 2015

----------------------------------------------

XWYfxoV.pngRWrpSdF.png

Gisele Bundchen - Vogue Nippon May 2000 vs Lara Stone - Vogue Paris October 2010

I don’t like some of the older models as well but when I see a very good cover I vote for them. You don’t like Daphne and think she’s ugly it’s ok, but sometimes in competitions you have to put aside your taste and be realistic. You might not like the cover and that’s fine, but not voting for it just because you dislike the model that’s kind of against the rules. :idk:

It's not against the rules because I genuinly dislike the cover because I genuinly dislike Daphne's face :idk: how am I supposed to like a cover when woman on it makes me go heavily yiiikes? I'm sure Daphne has her fans and all and I hate calling people names, I support the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder concept, but in the lack of another word, I just find her to be just really really ugly, unappealing, unattractive and not even a good model. I would never buy the magazine because I feel zero, absolutely no attraction to the cover? There's absolutely no way in hell Daphne's cover would caught my eye for positive reasons if I was shopping for magazines. I actually don't like Lara Stone either, but she's such a great model she somehow still makes it work and her covers tend to be amazing.

I vote for the cover as a whole, is it beautiful? is it sexy? would I buy this? In that particular case, the answer was nope. I adore Emily Didonato but her cover from the last round was not good IMO so I voted for Cindy because as a whole, I felt her cover was better.