Bellazon

Best Vogue Cover Competition

peroxideblonde

This ^^

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I don’t like some of the older models as well but when I see a very good cover I vote for them. You don’t like Daphne and think she’s ugly it’s ok, but sometimes in competitions you have to put aside your taste and be realistic. You might not like the cover and that’s fine, but not voting for it just because you dislike the model that’s kind of against the rules. :idk:

Same answer than Claud. I vote for the cover as a whole and it's no way I would have spent my money buying it. The cover with Daphne could have been great but her face ruins it. And this is funny that you say we have to vote for the cover and not the model because I think Claud and I are kind of the only ones voting for the cover as a whole and not only for the model. Not once I've seen Candice fans or Jo's -just an example, don't jump at my throat!- vote for another cover than Candice or Josephine ones. And I am not even talking about the cover of the 80's who are often rated very low by the same voters because that can't see the artistic beauty of these covers.

So, telling Claud (or me) that we have to be realistic about a cover even if we don't like the model is a big joke. Thank you for the laugh.

^ +10000!

It's very simple: I really dislike Daphne's face; I don't find her beautiful at all and yes, this might be an euphemism of ugly :ninja:  therefore I won't consider it a good cover one that's centered in her face and I definitely won't vote for it. Which is very far from voting "against the rules".

On this very last round, I like Gisele orders of magnitude more than Lara but Lara's cover was just better in my opinion.

There's no need to play police on how people is voting when it doesn't fit your opinion...

I vote accordingly too, even if in it there’s a model I hate or I dislike (and I don’t vote for my fave models if I don’t like their cover). But I guess I have all the right reasons to point out that we have to vote for the cover and not the model when I see someone saying “the girl in the cover is ugly so I vote for the other one”.

I agree with you guys and I kinda use your same thinking, I’m not making anyone vote for someone if they don’t like the cover. I respect everyone’s taste.

ROUND 6

• Vote your favourite cover.
  • The cover with less votes will be eliminated.

gJsudqh.pngIxMpmQC.png

Ymre Stiekema - Vogue Netherlands October 2013 vs Claudia Schiffer  - Vogue US May 1992

----------------------------------------------

wT1RUFR.pngd4KvMr5.png

Christy Turlington - Vogue Italy October 1989 vs Adriana Lima - Vogue Spain May 2014

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

to be clear, what i said wasn't against @frenchkiki or @Clauds

It's all good, just explaining my reasoning :smile: hopefully I didn't come across as a bitch tho but I know I come off as one like 99% of times:rofl: 

Holy fuck Ymre looks so much like Candice in that picture o.o 

Ymre

Adriana