Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

As I was saying last time, it's a shame that everyone is selling themselves for money, even to a country as dark as Saudi Arabia. All models in Saudi Arabia, Candice, Ale, Sara Sampaio and many more. Also Jon Kortajarena, spanish male model ... who is gay, maybe he should find out about the situation of the LGBT community in Saudi Arabia. They will continue to use music festivals, cinema or sports competitions (like the Formula 1 GP), paying influencers a lot of money to attend or participate (Justin Bieber's performance a day or two ago) to wash the image of a dictatorship that doesn't respect the human rights. So disappointing and frustrating.

Miss Universe? Well never think about it, but Adriana is making differents moves these days

One question: do you guys think that she is planning go to Brazil this year yet? to visit her family? I know she always passes the new year party in Miami, but this year is different

On 12/14/2021 at 4:53 AM, laeteita said:

@patt She changed her email information on her social media accounts yesterday, now it’s [email protected] so emails directly go to Laurent but i noticed one of the main agent of CAA unfollowed Adriana.

Laurent works for which agency? 

And is André working for Adriana? Because he is travelling with her around the world, we could see him at the television behind her at Miss Universe

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Laurent works for which agency? 

And is André working for Adriana? Because he is travelling with her around the world, we could see him at the television behind her at Miss Universe

Laurent Boye is the owner of the Jazo PR, Jazo PR also works for Andre’s company. 
But i think Andre is not that busy with work that’s how he can travel with Adri .

4 hours ago, laeteita said:

Laurent Boye is the owner of the Jazo PR, Jazo PR also works for Andre’s company. 
But i think Andre is not that busy with work that’s how he can travel with Adri .

Hum didn't know this information, thank you.

And yes, I agree about Andre not busy with his work, I think he's like Adriana's staff now

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

And yes, I agree about Andre not busy with his work, I think he's like Adriana's staff now

One of his new films was scheduled to start shooting before this summer (including shooting in Jordan). But the starring Olivia Munn got pregnant, so everything has been postponed.

Hello.. I just had a discussion with someone. He said Adriana never has a contract with IWC because she only have worked with IWC and have ads twice, in 2014 and 2016 each. But as I known, she had attended IWC activities every years from 2012 to 2019. So I am confused whether she really had a contract of IWC or just shot for ads? please 

@jamiya I hadn't noticed but could tell something was up when it looked like her last post was shadow banned. Thats something her team should be aware about and fix with Instagram. But cant trust them to. She hasn't been posting stuff like that anymore. But its a newer feature apparently and IG knows peoples history. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

@jamiya I hadn't noticed but could tell something was up when it looked like her last post was shadow banned. Thats something her team should be aware about and fix with Instagram. But cant trust them to. She hasn't been posting stuff like that anymore. But its a newer feature apparently and IG knows peoples history. 

Same.  Her team does need to do better tho with her social media and understand it. Adriana has only posted things related to her work and traveling lately. But with IG changing no telling, why that message comes up. But thats a sign that Adriana and her team really gotta do better at handling her social media and KEEPING UP with the times we are in. You can't be a public figure and when people try to follow you, something like that comes up. Stuff like that will make people assume bad things about Adriana. And its ridiculous that she is a public figure and that error message comes up for her. Since she is famous I am sure she can get Instagram to stop it, but hopefully she somehow is notified about the issue.

As you mentioned before, her posting and then deleting her audio posts every week is something that can cause her to get shadow banned and people won't see her posts on their feed.  That is not good for her because people need to be able to see her posts. Her team needs to be on that

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 7:23 AM, jamiya said:

Did you guys notice this?
I don't think she's posted anything like this lately.🤔

IMG_4625.thumb.jpeg.3edd591e9f12e1d6c607b292295530f1.jpeg

@jamiya i saw Portuguese version of this on Twitter, i don't speak Portuguese so i didn't understand what was it about until i saw it here in English. I read, Adriana was trending on Twitter in some countries during the beauty contest but when i look at the followers she gained during the contest, remarkably lesser than the other jury members. Maybe this instagram ban is the reason why she didn't gain enough followers.