Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

18 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Not the first time she does this... She unfollowed random people? Because if it was a problem with Instagram yesterday this must be just random people no? 

Well no its not the first time she unfollows people. But this seems to have been a mistake because she addressed it. And has since refollowed back some people that got unfollowed. And she posted again one of the posts that got deleted as well.

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well no its not the first time she unfollows people. But this seems to have been a mistake because she addressed it. And has since refollowed back some people that got unfollowed. And she posted again one of the posts that got deleted as well.

So random people then....  she changed the legend of her last photo on her feed?

I have to confess, after i noticed miluent account got removed from her follower list, not just from following list, i got a little suspicious and three of deleted posts were refered him. But, anyways she refollowed him first so no problem.

7 hours ago, M.R.F.78 said:

can someone please help me out i searched for this picture but i didnt find anything can someone please tell me what event is this and the date 🙏🙏🙏

adriana-lima-foto-810x608.jpg

Its not an event, its just from a photoshoot she shot for Victoria's secret in 2008 I think

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I just saw that Graças followed the hashtag #andrelemmers, I clicked and found a horrible account about Adriana, some lunatic made it to talk shit about her, how can we report it?

The guy who thinks he is married to Adriana??? Honestly I don't think anything can be done about his account. I feel bad for Adriana but also bad for that person. Because no one in their right mind would think they are married to her and that she is responding to those texts he posts. 

9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Live is over, Kehlani had connection problem at the beginning so it was only Adriana and Anitta. But unfortunately Anitta changed the settings right before the live so it wasn’t possible to ask questions to her.

Is it possible to rewatch and download it? Being only audio it should be small in size as file. I can't not having facebook, sadly, but there are website ot do it for free easily, like this one:

https://www.getfvid.com/it

I'd really appreaciate if someone could download it and upload it here for all of us without facebook.

8 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Is it possible to rewatch and download it? Being only audio it should be small in size as file. I can't not having facebook, sadly, but there are website ot do it for free easily, like this one:

https://www.getfvid.com/it

I'd really appreaciate if someone could download it and upload it here for all of us without facebook.

This time they made it downloadable, it’s 29MB. But i don’t understand how it didn’t work for you. It was even available to people who has no FB account. 

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

This time they made it downloadable, it’s 29MB. But i don’t understand how it didn’t work for you. It was even available to people who has no FB account. 

idk, maybe it was regional restricted? I see the post but as locked content in Anitta's public facebook

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

The guy who thinks he is married to Adriana??? Honestly I don't think anything can be done about his account. I feel bad for Adriana but also bad for that person. Because no one in their right mind would think they are married to her and that she is responding to those texts he posts. 

I was chocked! This person is totally crazy, maybe he's the same crazy guy but with another acc... poor Adriana

22 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I was chocked! This person is totally crazy, maybe he's the same crazy guy but with another acc... poor Adriana

thats a different person from the other stalker. They are crazy but i feel bad because someone is pretending to be Adriana and probably scamming them for money