Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I'am not american, but by what I hear about L.A. doesn't looks like the best place to raise kids idk...Just hope Adriana makes the best decision for her kids 

Neither am I, but I have family in L.A and what  I hear, and even watch on TV, I’d never trade Miami for L.A, unless you’re aspiring a television or acting career. But maybe I’m just bias because I love Miami.

15 hours ago, lucyford said:

the one she just sold? no doesn't look like it

Ok, 'cause this house is on the market for the price talking in the article. There isn't recent house sold for 40M on the Indian Creek but maybe she asked for the information to not appear on estate websites. 

2 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Ok, 'cause this house is on the market for the price talking in the article. There isn't recent house sold for 40M on the Indian Creek but maybe she asked for the information to not appear on estate websites. 

She sold it off the market according to the article

18 hours ago, lucyford said:

even if she went to la, they'd still be half the time in miami for marko. and honestly, i think miami is just as crazy as la. I wonder if she'd even make them move away from miami considering thats always been their home/where they go to school. 

you mean like for a prenup assuming she is marrying him? if so, i agree... she has far more than him from the looks of it. She should especially protect that for her daughters in case something went wrong...

No, I wasn't thinking this far lol but I totally agree 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 8:55 AM, lucyford said:

anyone know why she is in or is going to saudia arabia? any events there?

I think only Diriyah Formula E-Prix she would attend in Saudi Arabia, like she did in Monaco and Seoul. She wouldn't have asked for Make up and hair stylist, if it is for a photoshoot, usually production provides these.

I hope it is not some private event.   

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

André 's sister asked that about nephews? I'm starting to think this relationship is weird, so much pressure in such short period of time

Judging by the background photo that Adriana has chosen, I suppose that with nephews the person who asks is referring to Adriana's dogs, I suppose that she is moving to LA and still does not have her dogs in LA.

In the end, all of Adriana's relationships are a bit like that. Very intense in a short period of time, it's like when she has a boyfriend, everything she does revolves around her boyfriend or has something to do with her boyfriend. That's why now we see her boyfriend everywhere with her, if she does a photo shoot, her boyfriend will be there. If she does that kind of podcast, her boyfriend is over there. If she goes to any event (Venice festival, events in Saudi Arabia, the F1 GP and more), her boyfriend is there. In fact, this Q & A, there are 7 questions and 3 are related to her boyfriend.

44 minutes ago, borg said:

Judging by the background photo that Adriana has chosen, I suppose that with nephews the person who asks is referring to Adriana's dogs, I suppose that she is moving to LA and still does not have her dogs in LA.

I don't think she was talking about dogs either. His family doesnt even live in LA for that to really make sense either. 

44 minutes ago, borg said:

In the end, all of Adriana's relationships are a bit like that. Very intense in a short period of time, it's like when she has a boyfriend, everything she does revolves around her boyfriend or has something to do with her boyfriend. That's why now we see her boyfriend everywhere with her, if she does a photo shoot, her boyfriend will be there. If she does that kind of podcast, her boyfriend is over there. If she goes to any event (Venice festival, events in Saudi Arabia, the F1 GP and more), her boyfriend is there. In fact, this Q & A, there are 7 questions and 3 are related to her boyfriend.

Yes Adriana has always seemed intense but not THIS much. She has never brought a guy around to things this much. Not even Marko who was her husband.. Metin, Joe, etc no one was ever sitting around at her photoshoots...  The closest thing was Joe who she took to like two events where he at lease served as a body gaurd lol... It is all very odd behavior to me on both their ends. Doesnt he have a job/life outside Adriana? I recall her basically saying that spiritual lady she is friends with, told her he was the one or something when she did an audio room with her. I guess that could explain why Adriana has been calling her her husband or whatever since a couple months after meeting.

About the Q&A.... At least 3 of the 7 were also from people she follows lol. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I don't think she was talking about dogs either. His family doesnt even live in LA for that to really make sense either. 

Didn't she say a few months ago that she would like to have another kid ? If so, she is 40 so it could explain why it's going fast 🤷‍♀️ But yeah, every of her relationships are weird lol

29 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Didn't she say a few months ago that she would like to have another kid ? If so, she is 40 so it could explain why it's going fast 🤷‍♀️ But yeah, every of her relationships are weird lol

She has said that for years now, after divorcing Marko. She has the money to have possibly had her eggs frozen. Or have a surrogate. So she really doesn't even need to speed this all along. So many times I've seen his people commenting about imagining what their kids could look like. Just very odd and alot of pressure for what we may be appearing to forget, is still a relatively new relationship. Shouldn't they be worried instead about him getting out of his first marriage rather than marrying/having kids with Adriana first?

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yes Adriana has always seemed intense but not THIS much. She has never brought a guy around to things this much. Not even Marko who was her husband.. Metin, Joe, etc no one was ever sitting around at her photoshoots...  The closest thing was Joe who she took to like two events where he at lease served as a body gaurd lol... It is all very odd behavior to me on both their ends. Doesnt he have a job/life outside Adriana? I recall her basically saying that spiritual lady she is friends with, told her he was the one or something when she did an audio room with her. I guess that could explain why Adriana has been calling her her husband or whatever since a couple months after meeting.

About the Q&A.... At least 3 of the 7 were also from people she follows lol. 

I think Marko or Joe would have been in more public moments with her if they wanted to, but they didn't seem like the kind of people who are comfortable on red carpets and stuff, they always seemed out of place. André, I suppose that because of his work, he is more used to this type of event.

I didn't remember about that spiritual woman, Adriana definitely has some very strange friends, to put it in a friendly way.

But yes, totally, André's entourage seems very interested in "pushing" Adriana to marry and have children with him, I don't understand why in such a hurry. I assume that he already has a very good economic position (I don't know, it's an assumption since he is a producer who lives in LA), anyone else could think badly about him and his family/friends, barely a year of relationship and they've already been talking about marriage and children for a couple of months...

1 hour ago, borg said:

I think Marko or Joe would have been in more public moments with her if they wanted to, but they didn't seem like the kind of people who are comfortable on red carpets and stuff, they always seemed out of place. André, I suppose that because of his work, he is more used to this type of event.

I didn't remember about that spiritual woman, Adriana definitely has some very strange friends, to put it in a friendly way.

But yes, totally, André's entourage seems very interested in "pushing" Adriana to marry and have children with him, I don't understand why in such a hurry. I assume that he already has a very good economic position (I don't know, it's an assumption since he is a producer who lives in LA), anyone else could think badly about him and his family/friends, barely a year of relationship and they've already been talking about marriage and children for a couple of months...

I disagree about Joe not wanting to accompany her. He seemed quite possessive. I think all of them have been "out of place" since none are on her level and wouldnt be at those things if it weren't for Adriana. I don't think Andre is "used to it" at all. He is an unknown producer who one time got to go to Cannes and no one was there to take his picture. Thats a big difference if you ask me.

I think he has a good economic position too. Especially compared to normal people. But nowhere near Adriana's level. Socially too. Adriana is out of his league if you ask me. Perhaps they are "pushing" it to lock Adriana in. I have not seen her mom being involved with him whatsoever. Has she even met him? 

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think Adriana needs much "pushing" lmao

Probably not completely. Adriana has been often critiqued for appearing to move fast with men. But moving in together , talking about marriage/babies within a few months of knowing each other, outdoes all the others. And his people seemingly pressing about marriage/babies, I just find strange. And just gives me the impression that they want him to secure her since i mean he cant possibly do better than Adriana. And as i said, this is still a relatively new relationship. Not to mention, he may still be married legally to his first wife. 

Of course Adriana doesn't need pushing..but why these people (just people from HIS side) are doing this?

I agree Lucy, he is not used to events like these he is going now just bc of Adriana, he is living his best life and tbh I don't know NOTHING about him, just a little about his family