Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Didnt she say to that paris magazine that she was looking for a place with her bf... If she leaves miami, that would be a pretty bad decision imo for her daughters. And seems like a sudden decision since I recall she clarified her home wasnt for sale back when that was a rumor last year after she remodeled it..

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Didnt she say to that paris magazine that she was looking for a place with her bf... If she leaves miami, that would be a pretty bad decision imo for her daughters. And seems like a sudden decision since I recall she clarified her home wasnt for sale back when that was a rumor last year after she remodeled it..

Perhaps the same false News that page six reported  , She always loved Miami, but in terms of business it’s plausible ( a 31mil gain).

10 minutes ago, A.B said:

Perhaps the same false News that page six reported  , She always loved Miami, but in terms of business it’s plausible ( a 31mil gain).

i recall she posted that page six article and said her home was not for sale. so it was her own words directly from her.

And yeah a 31M gain from her property is huge. But Miami real estate will continue to rise. Don't think this was a business move since that property shouldnt be losing value at least anytime soon. I think it was her trying to move in with her bf. She had said they were looking for a place between miami and la. Just sounds like this "marriage" or whatever has happened so quickly since she hasn't known that man for even a year. 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

i recall she posted that page six article and said her home was not for sale. so it was her own words directly from her.

And yeah a 31M gain from her property is huge. But Miami real estate will continue to rise. Don't think this was a business move since that property shouldnt be losing value at least anytime soon. I think it was her trying to move in with her bf. She had said they were looking for a place between miami and la. 

I don't see her leaving Miami.  If it's not for  L.A or NYC, it's probably fake news.

6 minutes ago, A.B said:

I don't see her leaving Miami.  If it's not for  L.A or NYC, it's probably fake news.

It was a magazine she said that to. That paris match magazine shoot she did so it came directly from her. I'd hope la at least since thats where her bf lives. but she said they wanted a place somewhere in between. but that was said some months ago so things may have changed. but moving out of miami completely would def be weird for her daughters as theyd have to live between two cities now.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She said she loves Miami because it's like Bahia..can't see her living in LA at all and what about Marko? He lives im Miami

yeah thats what im saying. she would be having her daughters living between two cities if she left for good. but it kinda sounds like she is leaving. because why sell her place if she loved it so much, newly renovated it, and would be spacious enough for her bf/his kids as well. possibly she will be living majority of the time with her bf and will only go to miami to see her daughters making that miami mansion unnecessary. but anyways this is what that paris match magazine she did a shoot/interview with said, "they are already thinking about finding a home somewhere between their two cities, Los Angeles and Miami."

18 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She said she loves Miami because it's like Bahia..can't see her living in LA at all and what about Marko? He lives im Miami

Agree. Also, if she really wants to move in with her boyfriend or spend more time with him, she is rich enough to buy a second home in LA. 

11 minutes ago, A.B said:

So it’s confirmed that she sold her property in Miami?

No, its not confirmed by her and wont be confirmed by her prob since she allegedly was trying to keep it private.. But I'd assume it's true since Im not sure why a real estate news website would make an article with price information and who bought it if there is no accuracy.

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Agree. Also, if she really wants to move in with her boyfriend or spend more time with him, she is rich enough to buy a second home in LA. 

Exact....but if she wants to live in another place because of her boyfriend... about the photo of the house, I think it could be her house since it was reformed and I didn't see it from from this angle from the outside.

And what city can she choose between Miami and LA? I think its more probably she moves to LA, but I don't think this city fit her idk why :/

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Exact....but if she wants to live in another place because of her boyfriend... about the photo of the house, I think it could be her house since it was reformed and I didn't see it from from this angle from the outside.

And what city can she choose between Miami and LA? I think its more probably she moves to LA, but I don't think this city fit her idk why :/

Miami is a paradise, L.A always seemed to me like a place where the most ordinary person can become an absolute freak.

3 hours ago, A.B said:

Miami is a paradise, L.A always seemed to me like a place where the most ordinary person can become an absolute freak.

I'am not american, but by what I hear about L.A. doesn't looks like the best place to raise kids idk...Just hope Adriana makes the best decision for her kids 

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I'am not american, but by what I hear about L.A. doesn't looks like the best place to raise kids idk...Just hope Adriana makes the best decision for her kids 

even if she went to la, they'd still be half the time in miami for marko. and honestly, i think miami is just as crazy as la. I wonder if she'd even make them move away from miami considering thats always been their home/where they go to school. 

11 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I understand you and I feel the same I think...

About her sell her home, I just hope she's being well advised by her laywers

you mean like for a prenup assuming she is marrying him? if so, i agree... she has far more than him from the looks of it. She should especially protect that for her daughters in case something went wrong...