Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Souled-Out I would think being pro life in 2006 was still controversial. Although yes, it would be a bigger deal to speak against it today. 

I am not saying she has no team. She kinda confirmed she is with CAA for her agency. But agency and PR is separate. It's why she used to be with Andrea/Full Picture while with her agency even though they had no affiliation. I also think this needs to be addressed or deleted at least. Not saying she should continue to ignore. But I mean who is her pr team now? Her bf's friend/co worker? If thats all, then she needs to hire someone else asap. A social media team or something cause that dude is using his instagram like is 2013. 

All people got out of that GQ interview was that she was a hot virgin. Thats literally it. Like when she gets asked about that interview through the years, and she has so many times, they don't ever bring up the prolife thing, its the virgin thing. That was clearly the focus of that interview and it was not seen as a bad thing. Like I said, people are just NOW bringing it up because people are more concerned with anything problematic linked to a celeb and it honestly is more controversial these days because its been in the news more. 2006 is just not the same as 2021. Which is the best point for all this mess.

I don't think the wig leaning to one side with weird fake edges was the main issue. It was a horrible look and people would have just made fun of it as they have been doing on IG/Twitter. It is the use of the words "urban" and "spirit" as well. I can't remember exactly what she said but Adriana is too damn old and experienced as a model to make such missteps. She needs to hand her social media over and allow people with an understanding of today's climate to run it. 

I honestly don’t think she made the caption herself, Adriana’s captions are literally more like her very cheesy, not on the problematic side at all. If not using some quote, she is saying something harmless and cheesy when it comes to her sharing random shots of herself . Examples would be her most recent ig post and the savage posts. 

^ I didn't assume that. Adriana's team has always been crappy when it comes to handling her social media. Always. Even when she was with Society. They never did anything that controversial BUT they were never good at handling her social media and actually helping it. I think CAA's purpose is just to book her for events and jobs.

But as the user above said, the OTHER people apart of her team whose job is to make sure her PR is good and social media is good, needs a BETTER understanding of today's climate. Can't be making posts like the one made with that braided wig. Its OBVIOUS there is a disconnect and Adriana either needs to replace people like that, or they must be willing to understand how to navigate being a public figure in 2021

At this point, in which she only attends events related to cinema and almost none related to fashion, it seems quite evident that she is trying to make some contact with people from the film industry, I suppose it was helped or advised by her boyfriend. I have to say that I'm not very confident that she will become a great actress, although I would like her to become one of the best actresses. In my opinion, the vast majority of fashion models who want to play actresses don't usually do well. In the same way that most actresses (or singers or any other type of celebrity) are not usually good fashion models.

2 hours ago, borg said:

At this point, in which she only attends events related to cinema and almost none related to fashion, it seems quite evident that she is trying to make some contact with people from the film industry, I suppose it was helped or advised by her boyfriend. I have to say that I'm not very confident that she will become a great actress, although I would like her to become one of the best actresses. In my opinion, the vast majority of fashion models who want to play actresses don't usually do well. In the same way that most actresses (or singers or any other type of celebrity) are not usually good fashion models.

I actually think its more about her helping her bf and being influenced by him than her trying to get into acting. Recall that she regularly attended Cannes and Oscars after party, bigger scale events with more important people. I think if she was really serious about it, it would have been a move she would have made already. So many models have had short roles on decent films but she doesn't. And I agree, models are usually hired for roles to play just a hot girl with minimal lines. 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out Who knows if she will use it or not. But maybe someone from her team finally had a good idea for once to make one to link her IG for people finding her on there

Yeah its verified so her team def has something to do with it. The others she made by herself were not. Who knows how or IF they plan on using it. I lack all trust when it comes to her "team" these days

Adriana seriously needs to reconsider who she lets work for her

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

She unfollowed too many people on insta, i mean tooooo many. Also her recent posts got deleted. 

@laeteitaShe apologies on her latest story for this but is it possible Instagram would do  this accidentaly? Or maybe she instantly regretted what she did, you know this is not something unusual for her to unfollow too many people in an hour.

11 minutes ago, patt said:

@laeteitaShe apologies on her latest story for this but is it possible Instagram would do  this accidentaly? Or maybe she instantly regretted what she did, you know this is not something unusual for her to unfollow too many people in an hour.

There were facebook and instagram (since they are the same company basically now) problems yesterday it seems, maybe it's related to that.

6 hours ago, patt said:

i think she wouldn't do a story about it if it was intentional. Plus not sure why she would delete her last 3 posts either