Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 hours ago, M.R.F.78 said:

i need help again i couldn't find the campaign that adriana did for Nomero Russia can you please help me out if you can please tell me the page and the section that I can find it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1256-editorials/page/234/

ย 

for future reference try googling what you looking for and add "Bellazon" to it and it should come up on google search

3 minutes ago, jamiya said:

F1 Qatar Grand Prix will be held this weekend, so maybe it's a related job?ย 

(But..HUBLOT is no longer a Ferrari sponsor and IWC is no longer working with her๐Ÿง)

there are other events too this weekedn there, one related to the football world cup as well, so she may attend a few.

I have a controversial opinion on this. It's her job and all that, but I would like her to stop promoting a country where the rights of immigrant workers, women and other minorities are not respected. Same with any other celebrity. What Qatar has done in the construction of the stadiums for its 2022 World Cup is absolutely shameful and it boils my blood to see so many celebrities act as if nothing had happened.

3 hours ago, borg said:

I have a controversial opinion on this. It's her job and all that, but I would like her to stop promoting a country where the rights of immigrant workers, women and other minorities are not respected. Same with any other celebrity. What Qatar has done in the construction of the stadiums for its 2022 World Cup is absolutely shameful and it boils my blood to see so many celebrities act as if nothing had happened.

I don't think she knows or cares about it, she never was into social, political ou animal causes, like she never adopted 1 single animal for example...I think she likes to go there because she is welcome and can take her boyfriend and his friend togetherย 

On 11/19/2021 at 9:57 PM, jamiya said:

F1 Qatar Grand Prix will be held this weekend, so maybe it's a related job?ย 

(But..HUBLOT is no longer a Ferrari sponsor and IWC is no longer working with her๐Ÿง)

@Jamiya Yes agree, when i first saw her story from plane i understood she was heading to Qatar to support Lewis Hamilton because she followed him (after accidentaly unfollowing) whenย  she was in Qatar. Then i remember her contract with the brands that take her to the F1 races were ended. So i'm confused a bit and really wonder who took her to Qatar.ย 

I thought it is for bussiness otherwise Laurent wouldn't went with them, it is not cheap and Adriana never show any personal interest to the F1 races only loves football.

I'm so glad if she still manages to involve such major events without support of any brand or her agency tho.

I managed to screen record her live on ig, with the audio from facebook in the background. There's an offset between the two, facebook was faster with the audio then the video. I'll see if I the ig live is still there to properly download, or I'll post the screen-recorded version I have in motion, it's not the best quality wise but better then nothing.

I asked her on ig, since she said she was open to questions, if she was going to be involved ins ome fottball related project, but no reply.

1 hour ago, ekn said:

HD and Downloaded of her live IG --- since it's over 360mb, not possible to upload directly here but it's easy to download any downloader would work.

ย 

https://iglives.tv/adriana-lima-instagram-live-stream-23-november-2021/

ย 

@ekn Thanks and a question? Do you or anybody know how to get an unsaved ย insta live ? To my knowledge it's impossible.ย All i could do was recording the screen while im on my phoneย but the quality... So how did this video get download?

I'm asking because apparently she is really into social media recently but Laurent keeps failing to do things properly. I think those accidental unfollows were also his fault.

35 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I'm asking because apparently she is really into social media recently but Laurent keeps failing to do things properly. I think those accidental unfollows were also his fault.

Thats why I cant understand why she hired him lol. Like even Adriana who isn't tech savy, seems to be better than him and understand Ig use better.

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

No offense to him, but he should be replaced by someone younger IMO.

Yeah i agree. He uses his IG like its 2014 and just doesn't seem up with the times. Like how I was questioning why he did an IG live for her while she was talking on FB. Its like she only hired him because of the connection he has with her bf.

I also cant get over how they didnt post those beautiful new Vincent Peters pics