Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana posted GOOD NEWS about the vaccine and how it will allow for her to be able to go to brazil again on her story. Everybody can calm the hell down now lol. Even though we already figured because she went to italy already.

People can like a post of their friend and have their own minds as well.

Which post?

12 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Why I am not surprised 😩

After looking into it, it looks like that was like 2-3 weeks ago in LA. Because thats also when they filmed those small teaser videos that the Savage IG page has posted (they were wearing the same outfits as the premier). But they are acting as if it was today. So maybe Adriana was still in Italy/coming back from that. IDK but i think she should at least have posted a story about it by now considering I've seen like everyone do so by now.

16 minutes ago, M.R.F.78 said:

so i have a question noting from the fenty show yet? 

No she hasn't showed anything. But it comes out on Friday

This is still all we have seen of her.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 2.55.47 PM.png

5 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

There's a red carpet happening right now, I didn't see anything of her there yet.

she wasn't there. they are pretending as if it was today but it was some weeks ago. probably when they each filmed their parts since people were filming different days. 

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

After looking into it, it looks like that was like 2-3 weeks ago in LA. Because thats also when they filmed those small teaser videos that the Savage IG page has posted (they were wearing the same outfits as the premier). But they are acting as if it was today. So maybe Adriana was still in Italy/coming back from that. IDK but i think she should at least have posted a story about it by now considering I've seen like everyone do so by now.

I didn't see Irina posting about it neither

But you shouldn't expect Adriana to do that when she never even do that for VS.

She is not gonna post a 2 second clip of herself. When eventually a longer clip will be released and she can share that

13 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I know the show will air on Amazon Prime but any chance it comes out on Youtube so we can see it ? 

No it wont be released on YouTube. Unless someone posts a clip of her part or something. But if you are trying to see the whole thing, you'd need Amazon. If you don't have it, you can also just get the free trail and cancel. 

27 minutes ago, lucyford said:

No it wont be released on YouTube. Unless someone posts a clip of her part or something. But if you are trying to see the whole thing, you'd need Amazon. If you don't have it, you can also just get the free trail and cancel. 

Or torrent and other media sharing sites, I'll post a link when I find it there if anyone is interested too.

Okay, I agree, who ever is on Adriana's team now needs to be fired

Her most recent post with that braided wig is actually controversial. Marc Jacob got dragged to hell and back for doing something like that with other models, its 2021-how can someone on her team not realize posting that look can be seen as problematic. Regardless of Adriana's ethnicity and cultural Identification. She's a public figure, she has to be careful about this. I am so over her having a crappy team that do her NO favors.

I'm not saying you're not right (in fact, I don't like Adriana's team and the management of her career that they have done in recent years) because I already expect anything, but the whole issue of cultural appropriation seems soooo absurd to me. At least in the sense in which it has been used lately. Even more ridiculous that they can criticize that to a woman of Adriana's origin, who is not exactly the european white blonde with blue eyes like Doutzen, but whatever.

1 hour ago, borg said:

I'm not saying you're not right (in fact, I don't like Adriana's team and the management of her career that they have done in recent years) because I already expect anything, but the whole issue of cultural appropriation seems soooo absurd to me. At least in the sense in which it has been used lately. Even more ridiculous that they can criticize that to a woman of Adriana's origin, who is not exactly the european white blonde with blue eyes like Doutzen, but whatever.

its culturally insensitive.

WE know Adriana is actually mixed and self identified to afro brazilian culture anyway. BUT Adriana looks like a white woman to alot of people. Regardless if her hair isn't blonde. She still straightens it, and she rarely tans. So she is pale most of the time and she has light eyes and she makes sure her hair is bone straight. Thats why she gets compared to megan fox, an actual white woman. Therefore some people see her as a white woman because race is about how you LOOK to some people, not your real ethnicity and family break down. But your look and experience due to it. So to some people she is wearing her hair in a way that others literally get highly criticized for, there are people who get denied the right to graduate because their hair is like that, they can't get jobs, etc all because they wear their hair that way and are obviously of color. So when someone who people THINK are white does it, its like showing they can get away with wearing the same style- and they can. Its insensitive and I think the caption made it worse. To me that was the worst thing