Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't see whats the problem with this team? They do the exact same thing as the previous one

Well if he is working for her now, this just happened (they followed each other right before this Italy trip and this was our first time seeing him). PR is separate from her agency (CAA). But he is in the film industry. Not managing PR of models.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, lucyford said:

Full picture was a whole company so if she didnt want Andrea anymore, there are other publicist. 

This Laurent guy's experience is in the film industry as a publicist for films. And that's how he knows her bf. 

Agree @lucyford I checked his Linked.In account, he is partner with MiLu as well since 2010 so he must know Andre. And also, that Vodka brand Adriana promoted on her Instagram account was partner with Laurent Boye.

First, she signed with CAA Agency that has no experience in fashion bussiness but very experienced in movie indusrty. Now this guy, also has no experience with fashion bussiness. I didn't surprise her first work after pandemic is not related to fashion but film. If she is not planning a future in movie industry, this wouldn't be a good choice.

Yes @Sophie20 he is French, lives and works in L.A.

29 minutes ago, patt said:

Agree @lucyford I checked his Linked.In account, he is partner with MiLu as well since 2010 so he must know Andre. And also, that Vodka brand Adriana promoted on her Instagram account was partner with Laurent Boye.

First, she signed with CAA Agency that has no experience in fashion bussiness but very experienced in movie indusrty. Now this guy, also has no experience with fashion bussiness. I didn't surprise her first work after pandemic is not related to fashion but film. If she is not planning a future in movie industry, this wouldn't be a good choice.

Yes @Sophie20 he is French, lives and works in L.A.

That vodka story makes alot of sense now... And im pretty sure CAA set her up with Etro, he is just the publicist not an agent. I really hope this guy isn't looking to help promote Andre/Miluent through Adriana. And that they didn't use her as their ticket to the festival (their industry). I found the 3 separate making out for the cameras a bit strange. 

I'm fine with her being with CAA. They do have a fashion sector and do have other known models. 

Andre is a small producer right? He used to go to this Venice Festival before? Are there pictures of him there in the others years? I'm pretty sure Adriana went bc of him, she never went before...

I don't think its a good move for her go to film industry now, but she said its her dream, but idk... she could make such cool things :/

12 hours ago, lucyford said:

I found the 3 separate making out for the cameras a bit strange. 

Which one? If I understand what you said she did the same with Joe in Cannes, I felt the same vibes

16 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well if he is working for her now, this just happened (they followed each other right before this Italy trip and this was our first time seeing him). PR is separate from her agency (CAA). But he is in the film industry. Not managing PR of models.

Didn't Adriana want to do movies a few years ago ? Maybe He's helping her finding a project 🤷‍♀️ 

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Andre is a small producer right? He used to go to this Venice Festival before? Are there pictures of him there in the others years? I'm pretty sure Adriana went bc of him, she never went before...

I don't think its a good move for her go to film industry now, but she said its her dream, but idk... she could make such cool things :/

Which one? If I understand what you said she did the same with Joe in Cannes, I felt the same vibes

Adriana more than likely went to Venice because of Etro. She even thanked them for bringing her to the festival on her last caption. No Adriana had never gone before but models always have attended the festival. I recall Etro took Taylor Hill last year to do the exact same thing. Adriana was invited. She even was filmed getting ready. That wouldn't have been a responsibility of hers if she was simply her boyfriends plus one. She was the one on a work trip and he was just following her around. 

And the pic of Andre i had seen was from Cannes and it was old. I doubt he got an invite to Venice. As you said, he isn't a big producer. None of his films are known to the general public.

And i was talking about them kissing for the cameras in the red dress, outside the hotel on the boat, and at the Hublot event. I didn't find it weird until it became 3 times in 1-2 days. So I even consider the Joe thing differently cause it was only a single time.

21 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Miss Bathory Well the truth is, if he is her new publicist, she did only choose him cause of her bf since he must have introduced them. And I just don't think it would be the greatest choice considering he is a publicist for random films rather than celebrities or models.

Idk what Andrea exactly did for Adriana but she would accompany her to her jobs and stuff.  I don't think anyone thought she was the greatest either. But she could have switched publicists within Full Picture. And thats fine if she wanted to leave Full Picture as well, but i would have hoped she have chosen a better publicist. 

I just don't like to see her mixing her business with her bf. And hope this new bf doesn't see Adriana as an opportunity.

If he see hee as oportunity it would be clear since day one, like Metin.  He seems a very private guy and for sure doesn't need anything from her, you guys should let her be happy, all the guys she's start dating you are make a revolution, get mad.. she's 40 years old, let her decide what's good for her, It almost look like you guys never choose the wrong guy/woman. Let's just be happy for her and focus on her next projects. 

14 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

If he see hee as oportunity it would be clear since day one, like Metin.  He seems a very private guy and for sure doesn't need anything from her, you guys should let her be happy, all the guys she's start dating you are make a revolution, get mad.. she's 40 years old, let her decide what's good for her, It almost look like you guys never choose the wrong guy/woman. Let's just be happy for her and focus on her next projects. 

Adriana has shown time and time again her instinct isn't great with the men she chooses. I am not accusing Andre of anything just yet. Simply saying I HOPE he isn't looking at Adriana with ulterior motives as well. And a publicist he works with being involved with her rubs me the wrong way. He certainly could benefit from being with her. Media finally knows his name. And the Venice Festival was a good opportunity for networking for him and the publicist friend. I do not want to see her appear this happy about a guy and then for it to all just come crashing down as quickly as it started. And that's really the only reason people bring up their concerns with these men. A "revolution" being made about Metin, Joe, Edelman, etc. proved to be right. 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

Adriana more than likely went to Venice because of Etro. She even thanked them for bringing her to the festival on her last caption. No Adriana had never gone before but models always have attended the festival. I recall Etro took Taylor Hill last year to do the exact same thing. Adriana was invited. She even was filmed getting ready. That wouldn't have been a responsibility of hers if she was simply her boyfriends plus one. She was the one on a work trip and he was just following her around. 

And the pic of Andre i had seen was from Cannes and it was old. I doubt he got an invite to Venice. As you said, he isn't a big producer. None of his films are known to the general public.

And i was talking about them kissing for the cameras in the red dress, outside the hotel on the boat, and at the Hublot event. I didn't find it weird until it became 3 times in 1-2 days. So I even consider the Joe thing differently cause it was only a single time.

Of course she was not his plus one LOL I didn't mean that...but she wanted to take him to that event because is his bussiness, so I think one reason for her to accept the invite was him....I doubt that she wasn't invited others years

I think she wants to help him with his work

About the pictures, I still get Joe vibes (but not that embarasing at all), but she likes to show her affection...

30 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Of course she was not his plus one LOL I didn't mean that...but she wanted to take him to that event because is his bussiness, so I think one reason for her to accept the invite was him....I doubt that she wasn't invited others years

I think she wants to help him with his work

About the pictures, I still get Joe vibes (but not that embarasing at all), but she likes to show her affection...

Oh ok lol it sounded like you said she was invited because of him. But i see what you mean now. You know... I actually wondered the same exact thing. But i was just happy to see that she was there that I didn't want to think that. If she decides to skip NYFW, then I will be left thinking that was the case.

Joe she at least waited like a year until she brought him around to a carpet like that. And it was one time she posed with him. Marko who was married to, was only one time. She had never done this with anyone else.