Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, lucyford said:

He was in ny? I think Miami because I thought Marko was in Miami judging from him spending the 4th there. I didn’t see him in Ny. And I think Valentina posted a TikTok from what looked like Adriana’s house. But not certain on that. 

Yes he was, as i said he went on 5th and got the kids. That's where i confused, why didn't they go with their mother if Adriana is in Miami too. I hope she asked Marko to get the kids because she going to Cannes. She usually goes to Cannes from NY.

@laeteita i remember it was mentioned that they are planning to spend their summer in Hamptons according to Valentina's post. But you know she is just a kid and cannot know her mother's bussiness plan. 

16 minutes ago, patt said:

Yes he was, as i said he went on 5th and got the kids. That's where i confused, why didn't they go with their mother if Adriana is in Miami too. I hope she asked Marko to get the kids because she going to Cannes. She usually goes to Cannes from NY.

@laeteita i remember it was mentioned that they are planning to spend their summer in Hamptons according to Valentina's post. But you know she is just a kid and cannot know her mother's bussiness plan. 

I watch his stories but i didnt see that. Was it just the pic he posted of them on the plane? 

I recall last Cannes in 2019, she went from Miami i think. I recall she posted stories packing from her house.

On Tiktok Valentina said at first that they were going to be in the Hamptons until the 29th. And later she said that she was prob not gonna be in Miami all summer. But reconsidering that statement, that could mean they will be traveling other places as well (like with Marko that seems to be the case right now to me). Not like all summer in the Hamptons. Because that wasn't what she said.

@lucyford I meant connected flight, there is not many direct flight from Miami to Nice AirPort. 
He posted a story of a Sienna on the plane, she was doing something on ipad, i didn’t see Valentina on any of his stories from airport so at first i thought it was only Sienna until today. Maybe he deleted those stories later i don’t know. 
It’s hard to guess where are they now but they certainly with their father right now so Adriana is free to travel abroad. 

7 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford I meant connected flight, there is not many direct flight from Miami to Nice AirPort. 
He posted a story of a Sienna on the plane, she was doing something on ipad, i didn’t see Valentina on any of his stories from airport so at first i thought it was only Sienna until today. Maybe he deleted those stories later i don’t know. 
It’s hard to guess where are they now but they certainly with their father right now so Adriana is free to travel.

Yeah i saw that story. Is that why you are saying he went to NY to get them? Cause to me it looks like he is vacationing with them and that would explain the plane story. NY/Miami is same time zone and would not make sense to say "jet lag" if just going between those two.

@lucyford No lucyford kids were not with him on his first trip. Marko arrived there first then got the kids. He travelled alone on his first plane ride. So i’m saying he went to get kids and then they went somewhere else together from NY. But anyways i don’t interest in where is Marko, i was just trying to understand if this could be sign of she going to Cannes since Marko is taking care of the kids right now.

1 minute ago, patt said:

@lucyford No lucyford kids were not with him on his first trip. Marko arrived there first then got the kids. He travelled alone on his first plane ride. So i’m saying he went to get kids and then they went somewhere else together from NY. But anyways i don’t interest in where is Marko, i was just trying to understand if this could be sign of she going to Cannes since Marko is taking care of the kids right now.

Oh ok thanks for clarifying. I just don't remember that part. And same, don't really have interest about Marko's whereabouts but was trying to figure out if I'm wrong about her being in Miami. I would assume since Adriana had them for like a month, Marko will prob be away with them for a while. So hopefully she did decide to attend. I'm just not expecting her to show up these first days if she does go. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yea I was keeping that in mind as well. She typically attends the amfar event which is usually on the last day of Cannes. So it wouldn’t make sense for her to be there for 2 weeks 

Yup, she is only there for a few days and it is closer to the amfar when she does go

Have you seen the story of Adriana referring to Lemmers as her future husband? Has he asked her to marry him? In any case, another relationship in which Adriana seems too committed too quickly, let's hope she has a happier ending this time than the other times.

Edit: I just saw that you are already talking about it in the candids thread.

I didn't see this friendship coming, but I bet it will be the protagonist of several viral tweets, both being two icons and for a long time compared to each other (although personally, I don't think they resemble each other as much as people say or as Adriana herself says, she is even prettier than Megan)

On 6/18/2021 at 3:53 PM, Souled-Out said:

I am okay with it looking at adriana's personal style these past few days LOL. Her outfits give away her age big time.

I prefer a blend of more youthfulness with her as she is 40, especially if its just photoshoots.

As long as she isn't walkind around like megan fox, which she is not, then its good lol

Adriana is a million times more beautiful than Megan Fox.

13 hours ago, Adrianaisthebest said:

The ex’s she had before probably tried to play games with her from being insecure. Andre doesn’t seem phased (probably because he is good looking too lol and doesn’t need her money). She probably wants to make it work. She doesn’t want to jinx it. Most celebrities keep quite when they find someone serious. I like that he doesn’t have a Instagram besides the business one. He is the real deal if you ask me! 

I mean we barely have seen anything of the guy to know if he "seems phased". Sure he is a successful, good-looking man. But Adriana could make a guy like him insecure too. Adriana seems to be more successful than him. And she is famous. He has prob never had to deal with people wanting the attention of whom he is with whether it's from fans or men. Like why was he bothering trying to figure out where the stalkers obsession came from? 

I'm not hating on him or anything. We hardly know much of him. Just think Adriana is rushing things as always. 

32 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Like why was he bothering trying to figure out where the stalkers obsession came from? 

Some men do that to be protective, I keep trying to tell you. Its not something you should rule out.

Ok I get what you’re saying. Why I think Andre is different, google him. There is not one article disclosing him. He could’ve easily months ago sold photos sent in photos to news agency’s to gain status like her no name ex’s did. This is how I know he doesn’t seem to care for fame. This is why I think he isn’t easily phased and it’s real for him. She follows the mom dines with the mom and his friends. She rushes in all relationships maybe because she might want kids or wants a partner/companion. Who doesn’t rush in after 30? Is this her first Brazilian boyfriend? 

20 minutes ago, Adrianaisthebest said:

Ok I get what you’re saying. Why I think Andre is different, google him. There is not one article disclosing him. He could’ve easily months ago sold photos sent in photos to news agency’s to gain status like her no name ex’s did. This is how I know he doesn’t seem to care for fame. This is why I think he isn’t easily phased and it’s real for him. She follows the mom dines with the mom and his friends. She rushes in all relationships maybe because she might want kids or wants a partner/companion. Who doesn’t rush in after 30? Is this her first Brazilian boyfriend? 

Well articles aren't disclosing him cause he is not famous. I'm not sure what ex you are referring to as having sold stuff to get attention. I don't think Andre wants attention either. He is a private guy, we have seen that. I too don't think he is seeking fame. But i don't see how that relates to being "easily phased". 

It not good to rush I think. It's not like its going to work out all well if she starts calling them the "love of her life" within a month of knowing men and having them around her kids fast. If you ask me, it only makes it all harder if things do not work out. Sure some people rush after their 30s. But she has already been married and had her kids.

She had a thing with some Brazilian singer named Denny in like 2006. So not her first Brazilian boyfriend. 

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Some men do that to be protective, I keep trying to tell you. Its not something you should rule out.

But he cant be protective like that over her as he would be able to a non famous person. You can't control what all the people that know her say or do.