Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Clearly her and Marko had issues

But you can't compare cheating allegations, to abuse allegations. Adriana and Joe were literally together one night and were over the next day and he fled the state. And she followed accounts and liked stuff about abuse.

Sorry but the differences between those situations can't be taken lightly. Her and Marko were atleast still on good terms, and I wouldn't just blame it on co-parenting. Lets not forget that Marko helped throw her birthday party in either 2016 or 2017. Not many people who co-parent do that, its clear things were not nearly that bad between them as Joe being abusive and metin being a weirdo user

@Souled-Out Well that is fair to say you cant compare abuse rumors to cheating. But it still does not take away that her and Marko ended because of bad situations as well. And yes they seem to be on good enough terms now. But I doubt Marko would have been throwing her a party or that Adriana would have him around some holidays if it weren't for the fact that they have children together. Like you cant assume things must have not been so bad because they don't hate and ignore each other now. I doubt Adriana would have easily divorced him considering how Catholic she was. 

As for Metin.. well he was just a bad choice from the get go. 

Anyways my whole original point was that I don't think that there is a correlation between being private about a relationship and it lasting longer and not ending in bad situations. At least that has not been the case for Adriana after Marko.

Oh now I understood Lucy, Adriana and Marko of course had problems, but they ended in good terms I meant....about metin and joe I don't like to remember them.... I don't think Adriana had a really serious relationship after Marko... hope she can found a good person

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Oh now I understood Lucy, Adriana and Marko of course had problems, but they ended in good terms I meant....about metin and joe I don't like to remember them.... I don't think Adriana had a really serious relationship after Marko... hope she can found a good person

What i meant was, probably not in good terms then when it was all ending but on good terms now for their daughters. And hmm she seemed pretty serious about Metin and Joe to me. I recall many times she'd post calling them the love of her life. For the most part, I think we all try to forget all that. 

18 hours ago, lucyford said:

What i meant was, probably not in good terms then when it was all ending but on good terms now for their daughters. And hmm she seemed pretty serious about Metin and Joe to me. I recall many times she'd post calling them the love of her life. For the most part, I think we all try to forget all that. 

But she said that about all of them, she already posted on her instagram that André is the love of her life...I think Adriana believe always the guy she is with is "the one"... I remember read a interview of her saying the true love is just one, if ended is because it wasn't something like that... I can't believe they were serious because they all had so many red flags, so I even don't like to remember 

@Sophie20 She did not say that about all them. Just Joe, Metin, and sure now new guy Andre. Yes, Adriana seems to make questionable decisions by dating these guys with red flags all over them. And imo, seems to move questionably fast in relationships from what we can see (calling a guy she met a month or so ago the love of her life and having them around her kids). No one seemed to like Joe/Metin because they did not seem good for her, but clearly she did for whatever reason and seemed serious. For example, had she gotten engaged to Metin (which thankfully wasn't the case), it would not have seemed random to me. 

I noticed Adriana deleted today the hashtags from her last post that were basically for her boyfriend (#AL). And then saw they no longer follow each other. It is unfortunate that that has to be the case the day before her birthday.

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I noticed Adriana deleted today the hashtags from her last post that were basically for her boyfriend (#AL). And then saw they no longer follow each other. It is unfortunate that that has to be the case the day before her birthday.

he deactivated his account exactly an hour ago again so in this case it is hard to tell if they unfollowed each other. Am i wrong?

4 minutes ago, laeteita said:

he deactivated his account exactly an hour ago again so in this case it is hard to tell if they unfollowed each other. Am i wrong?

unfollowed each other on his business account today. Perhaps his personal one too before he deactivated. Her deleting the hashtags indicating the caption was for him is pretty telling the unfollow is not random.

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

unfollowed each other on his business account today. Perhaps his personal one too before he deactivated. Her deleting the hashtags indicating the caption was for him is pretty telling the unfollow is not random.

Until Andre deactivated his acc Adriana was following him. I randomly visit her acc to chech her tags and i’m sure he was on her following list just an hour ago but all of a sudden she lost a following and it was Andre, he deactivated his acc. I think she didn’t unfollowed him (yet). I hope this is just for privacy, i don’t even want to think otherwise. 

13 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Until Andre deactivated his acc Adriana was following him. I randomly visit her acc to chech her tags and i’m sure he was on her following list just an hour ago but all of a sudden she lost a following and it was Andre, he deactivated his acc. I think she didn’t unfollowed him (yet). I hope this is just for privacy, i don’t even want to think otherwise. 

My comment here about the unfollow was about his business account tho as i said @miluent . I was not talking about his personal because I noticed it was deactivated. I noticed the unfollow and I thought at first that perhaps it did not mean anything and that it could be for privacy as you say. But then i noticed she edited her last caption. It is not like she had @ him in the caption to want to take it off for privacy. It was just a cryptic #AL and #IFLY which did not give anything away about his identity especially since he is not famous.  And she went back to it a week later, the same day of this unfollow situation. I understand you just want to be hopeful, but it does not look good. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I noticed she removed the # on Thursday morning (EST). 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

And here in Brazil is Valentine's Day too tomorrow, he is brazilian so probably he celebrates

4 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I noticed she removed the # on Thursday morning (EST). 

Actually yea you are right, it says edited 1 day ago. Either way, it still doesn't look like things are good combined with the unfollow now. 

She probably did it for privacy reasons.

Why remove a hashtag when you can delete/archive the entire post.

She always does it when there is alot of chatter about her relationship. Especially in relation to social media.

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Why would she delete the post when he was not even it? It was just a selfie.

The same reason she deletes ALOT of her other posts

We all know she doesn't hesitate to do that especially if things are so bad lol. She deletes dedicated posts all the time regardless of who was on it.

You are one of the first people to say Adriana will remove anything from her feed whenever. Its rare she edits captions days late, very rare.

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

All this for privacy? But she was posting photos and video of him these days.. so this doesn't make sense imo

It happened with Metin.

How many times did she unfollow him while he was living in the same house as her. And it was made clear its because of people talking about them.

She would actually delete posts with him or dedicated to him through out the time too

Its not new. The only thing that is new is her editing a caption.

@Souled-Out Well yes she has deleted post before for whatever reasons. She doesn't hesitate to delete as you say. So if anything, that just shows that just going back to edit a hashtag out had intent and a purpose behind it. He wasn't in the photo or anything, she wouldn't have to delete it. I dont think there are any privacy issues with him. His personal IG is private. His name hasnt been put out in the media for being with her. They have not been caught publicly together. It has all been pretty lowkey.