Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Souled-Out Who knows, was just saying there's a chance she isn't there to work because her bf is with her. From the Donna Karen post, it seems she is in the Hamptons now. She likes to vacation there. Who knows how long she was in NYC which would be a work location rather than vacation for her.

Is there any update related to her relation with CAA?

CAA made a post of her recent Sorai & Hublot work with claiming credit for themselves. Apparently the guy who's been mentioned as her agent lives in NY so i assume her business contacts will remain in NY ??

If they posted about her work then they most definitely still represent her.  Josh moved from LA, back to NYC.  He's the lead agent for the fashion division.  I think what Adriana meant by she was going to represent herself was that she was going to take a more active role in her bookings.  And it seems she fired her PR team that Drea was a part of, right?

9 minutes ago, Marsnoop said:

And it seems she fired her PR team that Drea was a part of, right?

I would assume she had someone post these last ads for her. Possibly Andrea. It is hard to say whether or not Andrea still work for her because I recall we would usually just see her with Adriana at events. Obviously Adriana hasn't been to any event in over a year tho. 

On 5/6/2021 at 3:37 AM, nhlovesadri said:

The real reason idk, but maybe he preferred to delete it (and create a new one if he did) for Adriana's privacy.

There wasn't much anyway, just an handfull of posts.

The stalker commented on one of his posts because of this ig story, the same that made me suspect a relationship with Adriana after she followed him.

168922325_1508678792669278_3848188440078542439_n.jpg

He has reopened his private account, but is there anyone following his account?

Did he post anything else about her?

On 5/25/2021 at 12:08 AM, laeteita said:

Is there any update related to her relation with CAA?

CAA made a post of her recent Sorai & Hublot work with claiming credit for themselves. Apparently the guy who's been mentioned as her agent lives in NY so i assume her business contacts will remain in NY ??

Is it even possible to view any models portfolio who are represented by caa? Their website is all mess, i don't get how the clients reach to the agency for the models. Caa is so unexperienced in fashion bussiness, i wonder why she chose them? Who is her agent now?

@jamiya  he just posted a story dedicated to her.

1 hour ago, patt said:

Is it even possible to view any models portfolio who are represented by caa? Their website is all mess, i don't get how the clients reach to the agency for the models. Caa is so unexperienced in fashion bussiness, i wonder why she chose them? Who is her agent now?

@jamiya  he just posted a story dedicated to her.

Her portfolio is still available on Elite Paris, Milano and London's websites . And both Elite and CAA claimed credit for one of the work which Adriana said she got by herself on her 'no agency' post (Vogue Spain). Her agency dilemma is confusing or probably i'm missing some point, idk.

I, too, didn't understand the working strategy of the CAA fashion but what obvious is they are different than other traditional modeling agencies.

joshrotten/ig 

https://www.elitemodel.fr/fr/women/mainboard/1-adriana_lima.web

https://www.elitemodel.it/it/women/image/1-adriana_lima.web

https://www.elitemodel.co.uk/en/women/mainboard/1-adriana_lima.web

You guys, models can have an agency for different markets.  Adriana is still represented by Elite in London, Milan, and Paris.  CAA covers her work in the US.  Usually there is some coordination between all of her agencies.  Josh appears to be the main agent at CAA.  

@Marsnoop I think the confusion is because of Adriana's "no agency since 2018" claims. Because she signed with CAA in 2019 and then it seemed like she was no longer represented by them mid/late 2020. And now it does look like CAA it is. But then what was that whole "no agency" mess about? I guess it does not really matter now tho. 

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

she had already started teaching valentina when she was a baby. Valentina grew up knowing both

That is not true... her kids doesn't speak portuguese, someone asked Valentina on tiktok and she said she speaks a little...other asked if she's ever been  Bahia and she said No, but there are photos of Adriana and her daughters in Bahia...after she said she read Bahia wrong... I hope she knows that Salvador stay in Bahia.... Ale' and Gisele's kids in fact speak portuguese, I think Alessandra is the one who is the most with her kids in Brazil too

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

That is not true... her kids doesn't speak portuguese, someone asked Valentina on tiktok and she said she speaks a little...other asked if she's ever been  Bahia and she said No, but there are photos of Adriana and her daughters in Bahia...after she said she read Bahia wrong... I hope she knows that Salvador stay in Bahia.... Ale' and Gisele's kids in fact speak portuguese, I think Alessandra is the one who is the most with her kids in Brazil too

How is it not true when Valentina herself does say she speaks it a little and I remember there being an article where Adriana said she was learning

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/adriana-limas-daughter-21-months-speaks-3-languages-2011118/

Just because she doesn't know enough for you doesn't make it "untrue" that Adriana was doing it at first, as I said.

I think that just cause Adriana taught her some back when she was a baby, doesn't mean she can speak Portuguese today. Obviously this is just based off of what we have seen, but it seems like they speak English in their house. I recall seeing a recent video where Valentina did not even know how to say the name of a food and Adriana told her. And if Valentina herself said she knows only a little, then it must be very basic words or phrases. I think it was just being stated that if Adriana and her boyfriend worked out, then her daughters would prob learn it better and possibly become fluent if they are around that more. 

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

How is it not true when Valentina herself does say she speaks it a little and I remember there being an article where Adriana said she was learning

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/adriana-limas-daughter-21-months-speaks-3-languages-2011118/

Just because she doesn't know enough for you doesn't make it "untrue" that Adriana was doing it at first, as I said.

I remember read that...but what I meant to say is when you really teach a BABY a languague they learn because it is more easy for a baby... so I think Adriana stopped to teach them a loong time ago... And not exist "enough for you". 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think that just cause Adriana taught her some back when she was a baby, doesn't mean she can speak Portuguese today. Obviously this is just based off of what we have seen, but it seems like they speak English in their house. I recall seeing a recent video where Valentina did not even know how to say the name of a food and Adriana told her. And if Valentina herself said she knows only a little, then it must be very basic words or phrases. I think it was just being stated that if Adriana and her boyfriend worked out, then her daughters would prob learn it better and possibly become fluent if they are around that more. 

You understood my point...Yes, I remember this video, she didn't know 'pão de queijo'.. That's it, if her and her bf talk in portuguese this can help... But I'm not talking just about the language, I know she likes to say how brazilian, how baiana she is, so I think she could like to teach about brazilian culture to her kids like Alessandra really does for example.

I don't see the point of her kids not knowing much Portuguese or about Brazil to be such a big problem: they are american, they live in the US, they don't even visit once a year regularly, so it's not really a real priority, at least not as much as learning English, maths, etc. and all the other things thye learn at school.

They have plenty of time to learn if they want when they are more grown up anyway. And for their future the country that will give them more opportunities is of course the US, not Brazil nor Serbia, so if I were in Adriana's shoes I'd prefer my kids to learn to live there, before then in an other country.

38 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't see the point of her kids not knowing much Portuguese or about Brazil to be such a big problem: they are american, they live in the US, they don't even visit once a year regularly, so it's not really a real priority, at least not as much as learning English, maths, etc. and all the other things thye learn at school.

They have plenty of time to learn if they want when they are more grown up anyway. And for their future the country that will give them more opportunities is of course the US, not Brazil nor Serbia, so if I were in Adriana's shoes I'd prefer my kids to learn to live there, before then in an other country.

Right. Brazilian people are always complaining about her not being enough like other brazilian models, as always.

Adriana's children's father is another nationality himself and its not even American.

Tom is the only full American in his house. Same for Alessandra's ex. The houses are split between two.

Adriana's kids has two immigrants from two different countries for parents, while they were born in America @Sophie20 .Adriana  has a  very mixed household, clearly they decided to instill the most of where the kids are from. Screw what Alessandra does, show me a model that teaches their kids three different cultures evenly.  Also, Alessandra is walking around claiming to be an American and acting like a California girl even though she is the one that was born in Brazil while her kids are the Americans, even her wikipedia falsely claims she is "Brazilian American" (A brazilian born in America) because thats the way she acts/what she said-so others think that, so she isn't the best example herself. Say what you want about Adriana but nobody will ever mistake her for Brazilian-American, nor has she ever claim to be. People are still aware and can tell she came from somewhere else, contrary to what ya'll think, we know she isn't from here. She made the easiest decision for her kids who have three different damn cultures they are apart of to adapt to the country they spend most time in, instead of her husband's country and instead of her own. But she did atleast make an attempt here and there, she can only do so much with kids who are split between that many cultures

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Say what you want about Adriana but nobody will ever mistake her for Brazilian-American, nor has she ever claim to be. People are still aware and can tell she came from somewhere else, contrary to what ya'll think, we know she isn't from here.

The only time I've seen people surprised about Adriana being Brazilian, it is Brazilians. lol it is weird.