Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, patt said:

I can’t believe what i’ve been reading on internet since she posted this. Absolutely everybody has an idea about the ID of the guy. But when i asked very simple question such as If she is still with Maybelline Nobody knows Nothing. 

This is the case with most famous people. Media cares more about who is dating who than anything else. I don't see the issue tho that someone brought it up on here. Adriana shared the picture herself after all. It does not mean people here think it is more important than her work, but that is currently the only thing to talk about. 

13 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

This one for those who can't see it from the link. I may have a possible idea of who it is, but I won't say anything more to not create possibly wrong rumors.

Just wish her the best, as always, and that if it doesn't work out she won't get hrt like the past times.

Sooner or later, if it's a serious thing, we will see something anyway I guess.

I have no idea who he is🤔

Is he a famous person? Or is he one of her friends living in Miami?
Either way, I wish the man will make her happy. I just hope he's not a man like Metin...

This stalker still posts thousands of creepy comments under her posts.🤮 I can't believe it...

I think she shouldn't react, but she's probably the limit of her patience. This type of stalker will not stop stalking no matter how much the victim takes countermeasures. I'm really sorry for her.

IMG_3953.thumb.jpg.e778cf879e41be107020b1c50d10848d.jpg

Well as long as he doesn't get back to Miami he's annoying but at least Adriana and her family and friends are safe. Hope she got a restrictive order last time before Covid when he actually reached Indian Creek island's gates. The island is guarded by private security, but outside in Miami with this guy around it could be dangerous.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Just because she posted a photo with a photographer people think they are a couple? Wtf

Screenshot_20210428-015537_Instagram.jpg

It was kind of predictable people would jump to conclusion at any picture with a guy, after hinting to her new bf without giving more hints.

2 hours ago, secretlife2000 said:

Her new boyfriend actually looks good haha she is finally seeing someone in her league lol 

Yeah like I really hope they last because they would make BEAUTIFUL children, more beautiful children

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

As far as I know his ex wife and kids live there, and his company too, being a movie producer it has to be based in LA anyway.

He is so gorgeous!

I didn't have any information about him, so thank you for sharing it.

I was very surprised that he has kids. He looks young😅

He is not ugly at all (beautiful eyes, good body), although he has something, I don't know what, that makes me personally not quite like him as much as you do. But he is much more handsome than Joe or the two Turks. For now the only thing I know about him is that he is a film producer (not very famous, from what I see), but in principle I like him for Adriana. They make a good couple and she looks very happy with him, I hope they last and everything goes very well for them.

Now, changing the subject, yesterday was Donatella Versace's birthday and while much of the industry congratulated her on her birthday, Adriana still doesn't take care of those kinds of little details that are important in a business as superficial as the fashion industry.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

He is so gorgeous!

I didn't have any information about him, so thank you for sharing it.

I was very surprised that he has kids. He looks young😅

He has exactly her same age.

26 minutes ago, borg said:

He is not ugly at all (beautiful eyes, good body), although he has something, I don't know what, that makes me personally not quite like him as much as you do.

Personally I find that haircut ugly, but that's just me. If that's the only thing I find to complain about her current bf, well that's a very welcomed change in those past 7 years.

1 hour ago, borg said:

Now, changing the subject, yesterday was Donatella Versace's birthday and while much of the industry congratulated her on her birthday, Adriana still doesn't take care of those kinds of little details that are important in a business as superficial as the fashion industry.

Adriana missed PLENTY of birthdays of Dontella and still managed to walk multiple runways for her and got a campaign from her years ago.

Please stop expecting Adriana to be like other models from a different era. Adriana is a 2000's models and is 40 years old!! The quicker you all remember and accept this the better.  I am so sure nobody expected for Gisele to do that, and she didn't neither.  Doutzen didn't neither. So IDK why you all expect for Adriana to suddenly be the only model from a different era to change her ways.

Adriana was never like that, she barely posts on her kids birthday for social media. Thats never been her and she still managed to work with people like dontella without being like that.

@nhlovesadri I think his hair is fine. But yes seeing the other things there were to complain about with her recent exes, he is a big upgrade.

@Souled-Out Well yes Adriana is not like that. And what "era" she is from is irrelevant imo. Keeping contact with people in the industry would be helpful career wise for a 20, 30, 40... yr old. I would think even more useful as you get older. Who knows if she does so privately tho.