Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I dont think we can say this from that story tho. melissa wasn't working for Maybelline anymore last I checked. I remember Melissa had moved on to Clarins. IDK if that is still the case, but she isn't with Maybelline Now it seems she just runs an agency booking artists.

She is not the Melissa (Reidhead) who moved to Clarins. This is other Melissa who is still working with Maybelline via the agency. The people she tagged in her post are all still with maybelline too. 
But i meant Adriana’s comment actually, she wrote hope to meet them (maybelline people) again gives me kind of hope.

10 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She is not the Melissa (Reidhead) who moved to Clarins. This is other Melissa who is still working with Maybelline via the agency. The people she tagged in her post are all still with maybelline too. 
But i meant Adriana’s comment actually, she wrote hope to meet them (maybelline people) again gives me kind of hope.

There's 2 Melissa's? Lol ok my bad then, i didn't realize

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

@pacinko You aren't talking about this are you?

No, it's not that. The one I remember was "darker" with somehow exaggerated poses

7 minutes ago, pacinko said:

No, it's not that. The one I remember was "darker" with somehow exaggerated poses

Oh ok. The only thing I found from Max Italia was from 1998. It was those Ellen Von Unwerth book pics with the witches hat and cat. But i assume those aren't the ones you look for since I see those circulate from time to time on IG 

Just now, lucyford said:

Oh ok. The only thing I found from Max Italia was from 1998 and it was those Ellen Von Unwerth pics with the witches hat. But i assume those aren't the ones you look for since I see those circulate from time to time on IG 

YES, THE WITCH HAT!

I think that's the one! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Her reposting a post from a maybelline team member gave me a hope too because you know, Adriana, in these days ignores others post related to her. She didn’t repost Marc Jacobs or Katie Grand or others but immediately reacted to Melisa’s post. This is a good sign. But i wonder if there is any proper way to learn if she is still a maybelline girl or not? I guess we would have known by now if there is a way but i still wanted to ask. 
I saw Gigi even back to maybelline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible for someone to get any information about Adriana’s Maybelline contract? Maybelline removed her name from some of their websites , she is no longer listed as maybelline girl on some countries official maybelline websites. And she recently unfollowed Maybelline on insta.

That gossip ig page, deuxmoi, the same from the Weeknd rumor, posted a story from people seeing celebs around today, or yesterday I believe, about her being spotted at the Carbone restaurant with friends. No pictures, so take it with a grain of salt.

hopefully adriana will make a return to work soon because she wasn't even at this fashion week but people kept bringing her up. Its clear people are def ready to see more of her again. Like its crazy on twitter and on some IG confession accounts how much people are talking about her being reminiscent, she isn't even there and on people's minds

36 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

She is posting a lot about being at her office at home...Do you guys know what she is working so much in?

Maybe sometimes it is just her own personal things not work related?  I recall last time she posted that, there was just a covid vaccine article on her desk. What do we know if she does private business not related to fashion as well.

6 minutes ago, Bellezana said:

Saw a TikTok video about the top 10 highest paid models of 2020 and Adriana ranked 9th. But dont think it was true though. Do Forbes still release a list?

No they didn't....2018 was the last time it was made and I think Adriana may have been like number 6 or something

But no, they did not count 2020 especially not in light of covid, and they didn't count 2019 neither.

EDIT: LMAO also, Gisele isn't even on that list. Gisele is always on that list. Def a fake list lol

@Souled-Out Didnt see the video but maybe Gisele wasnt listed because most of what she makes isnt even from modeling. I recall when Forbes would release those lists, Adriana was one of the few you could say got most of the numbers reported from just modeling. But yeah Forbes hasn't reported numbers since 2018. So those numbers are not recent. 

28 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out Didnt see the video but maybe Gisele wasnt listed because most of what she makes isnt even from modeling. I recall when Forbes would release those lists, Adriana was one of the few you could say got most of the numbers reported from just modeling. But yeah Forbes hasn't reported numbers since 2018. So those numbers are not recent. 

Yeah but its always been that way, like when she was number 1 with 47 million, the least it was from was modelling at that point. I think whoever made that, just combined alot of popular models and some numbers lol. Because Rosie was above Adriana, which has never been the case and its because her career isn't that extensive.