Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 hours ago, lucyford said:

I wonder if Adriana is still collabing with Prive Revaux? In that video from that actor/singer middle eastern guy the other day, he said something about a launch party for his collection in LA with Adriana. And i was confused because why is Adriana supposedly going to his launch party when theres a a bunch of co founders for that brand.

Although this guy has more followers than Adriana, he is not someone worldwide recognized, seems only popular in Middle East region. They probably want to drag more attention to his launch event/collection with having world famous names of brand at the event,  like Jamie Foxx and Adriana Lima.

I'm not sure about Jamie Foxx but Adriana is an absolute perfect choice for Prive Revaux for this event because the brand is one of the major in the Middle East market and Adriana is the only well recognized supermodel in the region. (if we don't count Hadid sisters who have Arab roots). So putting Adriana's name next to Mohamed guy, would help them double the attention from Middle East and also get him/his event/collection recognize world wide by Adri's worlwide popularity.

I want to know too if she will design another collection for them. Did someone catch any clue by any chance about her future with brand?

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

I want to know too if she will design another collection for them. Did someone catch any clue by any chance about her future with brand?

I didn't necessarily catch a clue. But Adriana getting involved in that guys event makes me think that she may have another collection with them. You made good points as to why you think she'd be involved. But i think the point of having the event in LA would be to target American customers. Since like you said, this guy is very famous is Middle East, he doesn't seem to need help to promote them there. But Prive has 2 other very famous cofounders in US. SO the only way it adds up to me, is that Adriana got asked to do another collection because she wouldn't be there promoting her collection back from Feb.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Does anyone have more info about that event in LA she is supposedly attending with Prive Revaux? I checked their website but i didn't find anything.

I dont think there will be some info posted beforehand since it will more than likely be a very small and private event with COVID. it will prob just be a photo opportunity to promote the collection.

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@secretlife2000 Lol its like she read your suggestion about the Vincent Peters pics

hahah I just saw it!! biggest plot twist would be if she actually reads this forum lol! I wish Adri would post clearer pics of her shoots though, I think she might have just screenshotted it...I don't blame her, she does so many shoots I don't think she has time to find the original file

1 minute ago, secretlife2000 said:

hahah I just saw it!! I wish Adri would post clearer pics of her shoots though, I think she might have just screenshotted it...I don't blame her, she does so many shoots I don't think she has time to find the original file 

True it wasn't the best quality. but i'm not gonna get stuck on that because at least she posted a good pic of herself

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I didn't necessarily catch a clue. But Adriana getting involved in that guys event makes me think that she may have another collection with them. You made good points as to why you think she'd be involved. But i think the point of having the event in LA would be to target American customers. Since like you said, this guy is very famous is Middle East, he doesn't seem to need help to promote them there. But Prive has 2 other very famous cofounders in US. SO the only way it adds up to me, is that Adriana got asked to do another collection because she wouldn't be there promoting her collection back from Feb.

I dont think there will be some info posted beforehand since it will more than likely be a very small and private event with COVID. it will prob just be a photo opportunity to promote the collection.

She said she's looking forward to work with him so this may be a clue if she didn't only mean this event.

But i must add this guy is nobody to the people in U.S. if they indeed targeting the U.S. customers with someone absolutely unknown to them, this is the worst marketing strategy i have ever heard. Prive Revaux used to organize events out of U.S., before Covid, including Emirates countries but probably these travel bans and restrictions forced them to keep this kind of events into the U.S. borders. So maybe it wasn't the plan that having the event in U.S. 

According to Prive Revaux United Arab Emirates accounts Adriana's and Jamie Foxx collections just launched there less than a month ago so it's definetely not coincidence having Jamie Foxx and Adriana next to a famous Dubaian guy. Their collections are also new in there and need promotion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHorLZLhlAO/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcekCaBjuJ/   This insta post was the first time when he mentioned Adri on 28 August and Prive reposted this on its story with caption 'see you in Dubai soon'. Apparently whatever they were planing to do in Dubai got canceled probably because of Covid. I assume Adri and Jamie Foxx would be the part of this event since their collections are also newly launched there.

@laeteita  I think she just meant the event when she said that. Because how else would she be working with him since she isn't a founder of Prive. 

And yes, this guy is a nobody in US. So Prive doing a collab with him was of course to target Middle Eastern people. But in terms of the launch party, it looks like it's to expand the marketing to US as well. It is a US brand after all. 

But now that you bring up that Adriana's collection just launched in UAE, i guess that does better explain it if thats as far as the collab went. Just funny Adriana didn't get her own launch party (which would've been pre covid) but is supposed to be going to that guys. 

Was going through Adriana videos on YouTube and I’m honestly amazed by her longevity, some of these videos were from 14 years ago or more...she’s an icon. I think many models from this generation will come and go, and it’s hard to tell who will be able to sustain their careers for as long as she and other supermodels have

56 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

Was going through Adriana videos on YouTube and I’m honestly amazed by her longevity, some of these videos were from 14 years ago or more...she’s an icon. I think many models from this generation will come and go, and it’s hard to tell who will be able to sustain their careers for as long as she and other supermodels have

I was just about to post something like this except because of this video I saw:

The fact that young youtubers and content creators are making POSITIVE videos about her as a good person who also happens to be a highly successful "sexy" model is so great. You have to be pretty big to inspire content creators to do that. And it was such a positive video and people in the comments all said the same things. That she is beautiful inside and out and there is more to her than her looks. Thats another reason why she is so big, people have gotten to truly know her even without the help of social media and they love the idea that they have of her. And honestly VS was the job that made people look at her beyond her looks to be honest

The above video was uploaded December 8th and this video below, making some of the same points was also posted last week. IDK but for some reason everybody has Adriana on the brain right now lol. And its all about how despite being a model and known to be sexy, she is more than that

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I was just about to post something like this except because of this video I saw:

The fact that young youtubers and content creators are making POSITIVE videos about her as a good person who also happens to be a highly successful "sexy" model is so great. You have to be pretty big to inspire content creators to do that. And it was such a positive video and people in the comments all said the same things. That she is beautiful inside and out and there is more to her than her looks. Thats another reason why she is so big, people have gotten to truly know her even without the help of social media and they love the idea that they have of her. And honestly VS was the job that made people look at her beyond her looks to be honest

The above video was uploaded December 8th and this video below, making some of the same points was also posted last week. IDK but for some reason everybody has Adriana on the brain right now lol. And its all about how despite being a model and known to be sexy, she is more than that

This makes me genuinely happy!! 🥺 VS really gave Adriana the opportunity for people to get to know her, and there’s just something so endearing about Adriana. Her beauty is unreal, but when she speaks she’s so pure, down to earth, has a sense of humor, uses her real accent...It also helps that when she’s spotted by PAPs, she isn’t dressed to the nines (unless in galas) and even interacts w them. Essentially, a real angel if you think about it...Her farewell tribute also solidified her status at THE angel, and people will find that video one way or another...it’s here to stay. I think she has really become a role model, it’s rare to find a model that empowers you. While many of her contemporaries are talented as well, something about Adriana makes you root for her...just by the way she looks at the audience during her shows, her eyes always have a story to tell. Her spirit is memorable and I hope that the future generations continue to honor what she has done in the industry and outside it

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

It nice to see the younger people on TikTok appreciating her too. Like even people bragging about going to school with her daughters. 

I love her tiktok hype!! I think she has that appeal that works for any generation, even my mom remembers her well (my mom is 50 & doesn’t really care for fashion shows) 

18 hours ago, secretlife2000 said:

This makes me genuinely happy!! 🥺 VS really gave Adriana the opportunity for people to get to know her, and there’s just something so endearing about Adriana. Her beauty is unreal, but when she speaks she’s so pure, down to earth, has a sense of humor, uses her real accent...It also helps that when she’s spotted by PAPs, she isn’t dressed to the nines (unless in galas) and even interacts w them. Essentially, a real angel if you think about it...Her farewell tribute also solidified her status at THE angel, and people will find that video one way or another...it’s here to stay. I think she has really become a role model, it’s rare to find a model that empowers you. While many of her contemporaries are talented as well, something about Adriana makes you root for her...just by the way she looks at the audience during her shows, her eyes always have a story to tell. Her spirit is memorable and I hope that the future generations continue to honor what she has done in the industry and outside it

Exactly. She has IT and transcends generations and different types of people. Thats how exceptional she actually is.

18 hours ago, secretlife2000 said:

I love her tiktok hype!! I think she has that appeal that works for any generation, even my mom remembers her well (my mom is 50 & doesn’t really care for fashion shows) 

Yeah thats why she is considered "timeless" IMO. It doesn't matter how much it changes, she is always looked at as a blue print for beauty and models. The  time changes doesn't stop people from loving her MASSIVELY

13 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

She just posted a picture with Chris haha lowkey I think this might be a sign that she wants him as an agent again

I wouldn't think so. And like we have said here before, Chris didn't seem to be doing much for her during her time with The Society

4 minutes ago, patt said:

Yes @lucyford there is no other possibility i can think because i checked his instagram, i can tell there is no sign about his wedding too. I don’t think they’ve decided to a date for their wedding yet but i hope to see Adriana there too.

Oh i didn't even realize he was engaged 

8 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

she posted a really nice pic of herself, living for this!! 

same. but i really cant understand her. She abandons IG feed for like more than 2 weeks. and now we are getting a post everyday last 3 days lol? I mean im not complaining. THIS is what we want. Just confusing 

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

same. but i really cant understand her. She abandons IG feed for like more than 2 weeks. and now we are getting a post everyday last 3 days lol? I mean im not complaining. THIS is what we want. Just confusing 

yeah I hope this means she realizes she has to be more consistent, it's something she has to work on for sure as well as posting clearer photos from her shoots. I'm happy she started just sticking to professional photos since she isn't that good at making content for her feed