Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/07/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-spend-30m-on-miami-land/

Hope having these new neighbours won't change the peace of the island she lives in, if I remember well Iglesias had the mansion just next to hers.

Hope too..

Adriana isn't gaining followers for a long time? I think she doesn't care too much about instagram looking by her posts and quotes

46 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Hope too..

Adriana isn't gaining followers for a long time? I think she doesn't care too much about instagram looking by her posts and quotes

Quotes aren’t anything new. But she started posting less than before now. Another reason she needs a team

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Hope too..

No actually she gained followers more than she ever has recently. She was on 12.5 since she retired from VS. She only just went up to 12.6 recently. And she is actually staying there. Maybe if you check the numbers they shift up and down but obviously nothing significant for her to be on 12.6 when for the first half of the year she had 12.5

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

No actually she gained followers more than she ever has recently. She was on 12.5 since she retired from VS. She only just went up to 12.6 recently. And she is actually staying there. Maybe if you check the numbers they shift up and down but obviously nothing significant for her to be on 12.6 when for the first half of the year she had 12.5

actually it was like 12.3 she was at when she left VS and stayed there for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Well either way she went from 12.5 to 12.6 this year

yeah just saying that she didnt gain more than ever recently. I mean there would be no reason for that when she is posting even less now and hasn't released anything since pre covid. 

New here! Honestly she just needs someone to clean her feed, she can literally hire a twenty-something person to put pictures together and it will be sorted out in a year or so. She has the means to do so. I think she’s putting too much on her plate when she can just hire somebody to do the social media posts. I also think she needs a better stylist because outfits tend to matter on social media. As for agency, I wish she could try and reach out to IMG...Gemma Ward is signed to them after years of not even being active in the industry. I’m sure they wouldn’t hesitate to work with The Adriana Lima 

Another person she needs to let go of is Patrick unfortunately... He seems kind and all but it’s Adriana, I think his make up style just isn’t for her (because she doesn’t need much of it). She just needs to update, her face certainly is the least of her problems (she will always be most beautiful) it’s moreso how she presents herself online...I get a little frustrated because her posts don’t justify how beautiful she is!! There are literally millions of photographs of her by the best photographers in the world that I believe would help her feed look great. The Marc Jacobs ad she posted could’ve been the video instead of a screenshot pic for example, she looked unreal in that vid ad. I understand if it won’t look like a typical IG baddie feed or whatever these Instagram models are doing, but at least something similar to Candice, Alessandra, or Taylor Hill’s (whose feed isn’t even highly curated)

@secretlife2000i think anyone on here would help her for free and do a much better job lol. Adriana just doesn't seem to care or think it matters. But she needs someone to tell her to care. And now that she has no agency, there is even less hopes of that. I hope she lets go of this no agency idea soon because i do not think that was the best idea for her. I wouldn't even start talking about her outfits when she cant even post one pic good for instagram. Todays story she reposted, should have gone on her feed. She likes many pics others post of her but doesn't post them herself. Who know why. 

@lucyford I think what’s weird to me is that she’s surrounded by all these A listers, I mean she literally used to hang with Rihanna and I think it wouldn’t hurt to take inspiration from her celeb contemporaries  (feed and style wise). Most of these celebrities would literally kill to look the way she does and wear whatever they can (and she has the money to!!). I feel that the whole agency thing has to do with her outlook on independence, and she IS. She doesn’t need to let go of her agency to prove that...girl’s worth 95 million, she made that clear decades ago. The Society is definitely not gonna do her favors anymore (the fact that Chris didn’t offer to help manage her acct while he was still handling her rlly annoys me) but IMG or Ford would likely help 

@secretlife2000  Yeah i think leaving The Society was fine, they never did much for her ever really. Im not sure why Chris never seemed to do anything in managing her account either. Her publicist Andrea, also never seemed to tell her anything. I think Lais would never say that to her. I think a problem for Adriana is that her friends never tell her anything. During quarantine,  Adriana was only further damaging her image with her conspiracy reposts and vaccine beliefs. And i would come in here and question why her friends never tell her how bad something is coming across.

@lucyford I think they all respect her too much to give her constructive criticism. I think she would be better off, as you said, just reposting things from her fans and people she works with on both her social media and stories. Where are the Vincent Peter pics and Peter Lindbergh work on there?? Or little throwbacks of her Guess & Donna Karan campaigns like what Naomi does w Versace / Alaia...I just feel like she has to be reminded of her status, and that yes it doesn’t have to change her but there’s a certain public image she has to uphold to maintain relevance