Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 10/16/2020 at 3:25 AM, patt said:

^ this is Adriana’s herself post from 2018 with the same caption, she later deleted this on her instagram but not deleted from Facebook. But yesterday she reposted this post on her memory section on Facebook with other old maybelline posts of her. Is she trying to end rumors that is about she is not maybelline girl no longer? I noticed Maybelline didn’t repost Adriana’s maybelline story from a couple days ago, this only happens with Adriana, official account immediately repost other girls’ post or stories.

https://m.facebook.com/AdrianaLima/photos/a.385884177041/10156898466142042/?type=3

The picture was shared by Hao Zeng on Insta story as a memory the day before Adriana shared so she maybe saw on his story and decided to post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowlCIPFOmw/

But to be honest i personally need a official confirmation from Maybelline because even if i can ignore the fact that Maybelline recently done filming of their Brand Anthem video without her, i can't explain how come she promoted Ilia cosmetic's make up stuff on her insta story. I doubt her Maybelline contract would allow her to do but i'm not sure. 

13 hours ago, laeteita said:

The picture was shared by Hao Zeng on Insta story as a memory the day before Adriana shared so she maybe saw on his story and decided to post. 

But to be honest i personally need a official confirmation from Maybelline because even if i can ignore the fact that Maybelline recently done filming of their Brand Anthem video without her, i can't explain how come she promoted Ilia cosmetic's make up stuff on her insta story. I doubt her Maybelline contract would allow her to do but i'm not sure. 

Maybelline just sent her something more recently and promoted it.. I don't think it would make sense for Maybelline to not have her under contract anymore but then send her something RIGHT after her contract was over. Thats like VS sending her something in 2019 (something they was doing), after she retired from them in 2018. Like why do that if you let the person go. But it does make sense to send her stuff and she truly does promote it. With the Ilia, all she did was show what she got. She does that often, even with clothes, it was probably thought less. But Adriana put on what maybelline gave her and showed/displayed exactly what product she wore, that is def promoting what she did with maybelline

11 minutes ago, patt said:

Are Adriana’s daughters at Acun’s daughter’s birthday party now? Why are people tagging Adriana, is she there too?

There is no way Seyma wouldn’t share a pic of Adri if she is there. Maybe her squad tagged her because Valentina and Sienna are there.

10 minutes ago, laeteita said:

There is no way Seyma wouldn’t share a pic of Adri if she is there. Maybe her squad tagged her because Valentina and Sienna are there.

@laeteita laeteita Şeyma posted a story, kids and Marko are definitely there but i don’t think we would see Adriana even if she is there too. You remember she doesn’t want to be photographed recently. Why it is always Marko who takes kids to events? 

she could be accidentally photographed lol. She has started to show herself again recently. Adriana was around during Lais birthday, she just wasn't seen. But she was there because lais thanked her for those cookies. So its not just marko taking the children to events. Adriana just isn't shown in every documentation

57 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

she could be accidentally photographed lol. She has started to show herself again recently. Adriana was around during Lais birthday, she just wasn't seen. But she was there because lais thanked her for those cookies. So its not just marko taking the children to events. Adriana just isn't shown in every documentation

Yes @Souled-Out I noticed both Adriana and Valentina were at Lais party but only Valentina accidentally photographed. But while i said events i meant especially for kids. For example this event there is nothing to do with adults there. Marko is there only for his children.

Marko always takes kids to the places that are special for children, does fun activities, he took the fun part of being parent, i never saw him helping kids homework on his story. Then Adriana, she kept complain how hard to homeschooling during pandemi. Maybe it’s just me i don’t know but that’s what i thought.

2 hours ago, patt said:

@laeteita laeteita Şeyma posted a story, kids and Marko are definitely there but i don’t think we would see Adriana even if she is there too. You remember she doesn’t want to be photographed recently. Why it is always Marko who takes kids to events? 

To me it seems Adriana doesn’t go out with them that much in general, while I always see Marko posting them at restaurants, taking them on vacations, boats and stuff. I think Adriana prefers hanging out with her usual friends and they hang out with her friends kids. But I do find it weird sometimes Adriana is out and doesn’t take them to something like super bowl this year. 

16 minutes ago, lucyford said:

To me it seems Adriana doesn’t go out with them that much in general, while I always see Marko posting them at restaurants, taking them on vacations, boats and stuff. I think Adriana prefers hanging out with her usual friends and they hang out with her friends kids. But I do find it weird sometimes Adriana is out and doesn’t take them to something like super bowl this year. 

Yes @lucyford i feel the same. I don’t know but maybe she thinks kids have enough fun together with their father and prefers to be more disciplined side. 

49 minutes ago, patt said:

Yes @lucyford i feel the same. I don’t know but maybe she thinks kids have enough fun together with their father and prefers to be more disciplined side. 

Well Adriana has said she’s more a of a home person. And she does seem to be extra for holidays and their birthday parties so I’m not sure it’s that she’s just trying to be strict and boring. But currently, I don’t blame Adriana with COVID going on. I actually don’t like how much marko has them everywhere with a lot of people. Like back when quarantine was starting, I remember he took them on vacation to like Colorado or something. 

So Adriana wasn't there right? Adriana is a close friend to Acun's ex wife, and is Seyma still acun's wife? I know that Marko is a close friend to Acun now, they even travelled together..

And I don't know why but Marko deleted 2 stories he posted today at party

And yes, Marko is always with the kids doing fun things, and him and Adriana are going out together less now, before they were more together with the kids I think, but now with quarentine and Marko being single again Idk how it's going on... 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

So Adriana wasn't there right? Adriana is a close friend to Acun's ex wife, and is Seyma still acun's wife? I know that Marko is a close friend to Acun now, they even travelled together..

And I don't know why but Marko deleted 2 stories he posted today at party

And yes, Marko is always with the kids doing fun things, and him and Adriana are going out together less now, before they were more together with the kids I think, but now with quarentine and Marko being single again Idk how it's going on... 

Acun and Seyma divorced. I’m sure i saw Seyma together with Marko many times before but i think Seyma and Adriana never met in person before. I remember bc It was taken as a scandal by Turkish press when Adri unfollowed Zeynep then followed Seyma instead.(quite long story).

Maybe that’s why Marko took kids to the party, he knows Seyma unlike Adriana.

Some of people from party @ adriana but i believe it’s only because her daughters were there. Two stories that Adri tagged in got deleted shortly after like Marko’s story. Since Seyma hasn’t posted anything about Adri, i think she didn’t go. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But why Adriana followed Seyma if she didn't know her? Adriana unf Zeynep? Didn't know that.... But the stories that marko posted and deleted Adriana wasn't tagged....But I agree she wasn't there just the girls

To sum up: Adriana supported Marcus (the guy from Turkish Survivor) and made a post to show    her support. Seyma shared Adriana’s post and thanked to her for her support bc Marcus is the closest friend of Seyma. Then shockingly Adriana unfollwed Zeynep and followed Seyma that night. Adriana was in Miami and Seyma was in Panama filming survivor that night so it happened all of a sudden. People raised hell on TW. Lol

She was Acun’s wife and they have so many mutual friends so why not following. (Was a bad move if you ask me tho). After her first break up with Emir Uyar, Adriana unfollowed Marcus too.

10 hours ago, laeteita said:

To sum up: Adriana supported Marcus (the guy from Turkish Survivor) and made a post to show    her support. Seyma shared Adriana’s post and thanked to her for her support bc Marcus is the closest friend of Seyma. Then shockingly Adriana unfollwed Zeynep and followed Seyma that night. Adriana was in Miami and Seyma was in Panama filming survivor that night so it happened all of a sudden. People raised hell on TW. Lol

She was Acun’s wife and they have so many mutual friends so why not following. (Was a bad move if you ask me tho). After her first break up with Emir Uyar, Adriana unfollowed Marcus too.

I give up to try understand Adriana's follows and unf

On 10/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, laeteita said:

I agree, it's very unusual to not seeing her in recent major campaigns of Maybelline especially in the absence of Gigi, but i'm more concern of her Puma contract actually.