Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Sophie20I think the last thing Adriana is trying to do is to get people to notice. Especially since she is not even public with her boyfriend. Adriana has gotten even more private with time on IG.  It seems she kinda did answer the question with her story. But there is no telling whether something had happened before when she unfollowed/changed caption. Like I thought something happened but also expected that he would be back. It seems that for EVERY boyfriend there is unfollow/follow games. And I think it comes from a place of impulsion for her. 

I also saw Valentina say on Tiktok that they'll be in the Hamptons until the 29th. So i guess whoever said she might be there until her bf's bday was right. Hopefully we do see her head to NYC to work because that is an extended stay in new york.

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20I think the last thing Adriana is trying to do is to get people to notice. Especially since she is not even public with her boyfriend. Adriana has gotten even more private with time on IG.  It seems she kinda did answer the question with her story. But there is no telling whether something had happened before when she unfollowed/changed caption. Like I thought something happened but also expected that he would be back. It seems that for EVERY boyfriend there is unfollow/follow games. And I think it comes from a place of impulsion for her. 

I also saw Valentina say on Tiktok that they'll be in the Hamptons until the 29th. So i guess whoever said she might be there until her bf's bday was right. Hopefully we do see her head to NYC to work because that is an extended stay in new york.

I said get noticed by the guy...like I will unfollow you look I'm angry... totally childish imo, and then change the attitude in a few days. And I don't think she is private, look her post c'mon

@Sophie20  She hasn't tagged or really showed her bf. She rarely shows her kids. She hardly shows what she is up to unlike some models who show their every move. Not even for her birthday. That is what I mean by private on IG. 

Ok, it was not clear you meant noticed by the guy. But I still do not think Adriana randomly would unfollow her bf just so they'd notice. Especially because he too also unfollowed the same day. I would think there is a problem/argument and then she unfollows. 

I am okay with it looking at adriana's personal style these past few days LOL. Her outfits give away her age big time.

I prefer a blend of more youthfulness with her as she is 40, especially if its just photoshoots.

As long as she isn't walkind around like megan fox, which she is not, then its good lol

Yeahhh I dont think Adriana needs to be dressing like a grandma. Especially for her work. She is just going with the style that is asked for. Her personal style is already not good. And she does go for those classic or basic/boring looks often. So I like seeing something different.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:32 PM, lucyford said:

It looks like Cannes is in a couple weeks. Anyone have any idea if Adriana still has a relationship with Chopard? I recall last year that got canceled, they were going to have her. 

Idk, but maybe she will be there atleast bc her bf works in this area? (saw photos of him in cannes in the past)

I saw valentina saying they will be in the Hamptons until the end of summer, when its end?

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Idk, but maybe she will be there atleast bc her bf works in this area? (saw photos of him in cannes in the past)

I saw valentina saying they will be in the Hamptons until the end of summer, when its end?

True he is a producer. But I think Adriana is much more likely to get invited than him. I'm just not sure if Cannes will be as big of an event as usual. But i did see that there will be an amfar event for Cannes so it seems like it could be.

I think that would mean before school starts for them. So around mid or late August. No idea why they will be away for such an extended amount of time.

On 6/25/2021 at 8:32 PM, lucyford said:

It looks like Cannes is in a couple weeks. Anyone have any idea if Adriana still has a relationship with Chopard? I recall last year that got canceled, they were going to have her. 

I didn't know it started today but i saw the kids on Marko's story yesterday and today, they are back in Miami i guess or at least they are with their father. Maybe because Adriana is getting ready to heading to France.

If Chopard wouldn't, CAA has to find a way to get her to Cannes this is what they are best at.

4 minutes ago, patt said:

I didn't know it started today but i saw the kids on Marko's story yesterday and today, they are back in Miami i guess or at least they are with their father. Maybe because Adriana is getting ready to heading to France.

If Chopard wouldn't, CAA has to find a way to get her to Cannes this is what they are best at.

I saw models there already so she can prob go if she wants to. I just wasn't sure if it was going to be as big as other years where people who aren't part of the films, like models, are invited.

I think she had them on the 4th and then Marko got their kids. I think if she were to go, she would have been having to get ready a while ago with fittings. But i guess we will see. She just has been pretty private about what she is up to lately. My guess would be she is in Miami. 

16 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I saw models there already so she can prob go if she wants to. I just wasn't sure if it was going to be as big as other years where people who aren't part of the films, like models, are invited.

I think she had them on the 4th and then Marko got their kids. I think if she were to go, she would have been having to get ready a while ago with fittings. But i guess we will see. She just has been pretty private about what she is up to lately. My guess would be she is in Miami. 

@lucyford Why you think she is in Miami? On 5th June Marko went to NY to get the kids that's why i thought maybe she about the going abroad. I don't understand why Marko went to NY to get the kids if Adriana was already going to Miami too. 

12 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford Why you think she is in Miami? On 5th June Marko went to NY to get the kids that's why i thought maybe she about the going abroad. I don't understand why Marko went to NY to get the kids if Adriana was already going to Miami too. 

I'm not sure ofc but Marko's trip to get the girls seemed wasn't even planned to me. Judging by his friends' story he was supposed to be somewhere else in Miami at the day he posted from plane. Probably something didn't go as planned, in general. 

37 minutes ago, patt said:

He was in ny? I think Miami because I thought Marko was in Miami judging from him spending the 4th there. I didn’t see him in Ny. What did you see? And I think Valentina posted a TikTok from what looked like Adriana’s house before he got them. But not certain on that. 

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

What I will say is, Adriana is never there on the first day or so. She always comes in the middle or towards the end of Cannes. She is never one of the first models there.

Yea I was keeping that in mind as well. She typically attends the amfar event which is usually on the last day of Cannes. So it wouldn’t make sense for her to be there for 2 weeks 

39 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I'm not sure ofc but Marko's trip to get the girls seemed wasn't even planned to me. Judging by his friends' story he was supposed to be somewhere else in Miami at the day he posted from plane. Probably something didn't go as planned, in general. 

My guess is that he seems to be overseas with them from his “jet lag” story today. So I wouldn’t think it was last minute thing for him to have them. Especially cause Adriana had them for a long time