Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But she went to this event other time? Is it very big?

No she never did. It's smaller then Cannes, but for movies it's the next big thing. There's like the Oscars, more of a spotlight and popular awards, then Cannes and Venice ones, more the artistic kind of awards.

I too saw her story, i thought it would be related to Milan Fashion Week. But there is still hope for this, right? since Katie Grand will be the part of it, it would happen.

@lucyford i didn't know Vincent Peters work supposed to come out in september maybe postponed but he posts stories about Adriana sometimes, saying wait for upcoming work with Adriana. So probably delayed not canceled.

@patt

Milan FW isn't until a month. After New York fashion week, if I'm not mistaken. It seemed like was sooner than that, the trip to Italy. 

And no it was never confirmed when that VP shoot would come out. I was just saying that I was expecting it to come out for September. It was shot in like May so a while ago now. 

51 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I think the dress was a bit smaller than it need to be. She was working out alot, and did lose weight. Prior to all the working out, she def looked fuller. And it was especially visible on her face. I hope she continues the working out tho. 

I think you made a good observation, the dress is smaller that's it, and that's why we can't tell she looses weight

31 minutes ago, lucyford said:

i've noticed this guy in the background of videos and stuff these last couple days. he was in venice then went to paris with her as well. Do we know who he is? Is he supposed to be her manager or something? 

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 3.44.15 AM.png

I thought he is her new publicist, he is not a CAA agent. Judging by his recently story Adriana supposed to be back in Venice.