Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Sophie20 She seems to be in LA. (prob why she celebrated Valentines day early with her daughters). And she hasnt been showing much. But i do recall seeing some of her stories since those news that were posted from that miami mansion. So who knows. Obviously if she did/is selling for that much, its a profit. But she could honestly prob get more than 40M for it considering the miami market, location, recent renovation. So I hope it wasnt an impulsive

decision as kinda seems to be the case. (For those who said maybe she is only selling as a business move).

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 She seems to be in LA. (prob why she celebrated Valentines day early with her daughters). And she hasnt been showing much. But i do recall seeing some stories since those news that were posted from that miami mansion. So who knows. Obviously if she did/is selling for that much, its a profit. But she could honestly get more for it considering the miami market and its location.

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 She seems to be in LA. (prob why she celebrated Valentines day early with her daughters). And she hasnt been showing much. But i do recall seeing some stories since those news that were posted from that miami mansion. So who knows. Obviously if she did/is selling for that much, its a profit. But she could honestly get more for it considering the miami market and its location.

I was thinking the same, but I believe her main residence is still Miami.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

I wonder what "SOME BIG SURPRISE" is.🤔

(Her own brand, Her photo book like Ale, New shows like "America's next top model", Acting, Engagement, Pregnancy, Collaborate with someone on TikTok...)

Unfortunately i think its prob just some news about her and Andre. maybe an engagement announcement. I saw his mom responded to some fan account teasing she knows what its about. 

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Unfortunately i think its prob just some news about her and Andre. maybe an engagement announcement. I saw his mom responded to some fan account teasing she knows what its about. 

It’s probably her starting a brand or something like that. I doubt that she needs TikTok to tell the world she’s engaged.

I don't know how to feel about seeing her on TikTok. It's better than not seeing her, that is clear, but she already doesn't adapt well to Instagram, she has  several and long periods of inactivity, her content is much worse than it could be, on TikTok it will be even more difficult, it is a network social focused on a very young audience. It seems to be a recommendation from someone on Adriana's team, but I don't think it's ideal for her.

8 minutes ago, A.B said:

It’s probably her starting a brand or something like that. I doubt that she needs TikTok to tell the world she’s engaged.

i agree she doesnt need to start a tiktok just to do that. I really hope Im wrong and its about her/her work. But his mom's comment is what really swayed me to believe its about him.

20 minutes ago, borg said:

I don't know how to feel about seeing her on TikTok. It's better than not seeing her, that is clear, but she already doesn't adapt well to Instagram, she has  several and long periods of inactivity, her content is much worse than it could be, on TikTok it will be even more difficult, it is a network social focused on a very young audience. It seems to be a recommendation from someone on Adriana's team, but I don't think it's ideal for her.

I think tiktok would be a great move if she actually had a good team around her. but having her boyfriend's 50+ yr old colleague as her pr team, is the problem. They cant even post her work correctly on instagram. Like when they have shared the recent editorials she has done, i dont get why they only post the covers. and let the editorial pics on her story to expire and get fewer views. her work, especially these last stunning editorial pics, need to be shown on her feed. like why cant they just add them in the same post as the cover. instagram is the new model portfolio and they cant figure it out.

I really hope its concerning work as well, and not Andre. Especially since I noticed that particularly on tiktok Adriana gets hate here and there for her relationships anyway. Like, if there are trolls and haters in fan made videos of hers, they use her relationships against her. So, if anything she should keep her relationship shit away from that platform.

I just hope its nothing cringy or disappointing that she shares

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I really hope its concerning work as well, and not Andre. Especially since I noticed that particularly on tiktok Adriana gets hate here and there for her relationships anyway. Like, if there are trolls and haters in fan made videos of hers, they use her relationships against her. So, if anything she should keep her relationship shit away from that platform.

I just hope its nothing cringy or disappointing that she shares

I don’t believe she cares about little kids saying something negative about her ( or old ass perverts), she’s a grown woman and besides that, it was really a blessing - for us who didn’t grow up with social media and all of these platforms. But, imagine she telling the world that she’s married for months 🤣 

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm afraid 😬

Me too. I just hope its not anything stupid and is work related. Because why tell your FANS to tune into your tiktok just to announce something about your relationship. Like why would your fans care that much to wake up in the morning for you to talk about your boyfriend. She shouldn’t want them to care, its better to be more private and sacred about your relationship. I feel like thats part of the reasons her past relationships have been such a bust, adriana doesn’t try to be private enough and ends up jinxing herself. It shouldn’t kill her to protect her relationship at all costs and not literally invite the public in. Thats how good things get ruined. I pray to god its work or brand related, its gonna give second hand embarrassment if its something personal her fans don’t need to know about