Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

35 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I wouldn't say Adriana must have known. Adriana never associates herself with people from the industry and other models unless she is working. She is not one I expect to know majority of what is going on in her industry... 

exactly. Adriana barely even has model friends. She is not one of those models when someone in fashion dies, she's all sad making posts about them.  Its common knowledge, that Adriana is not that model. Like when Patrick died, she worked with him multiple times for iconic projects but still did not comment on his death. Thats how less she cares about the people she works with in the industry. So I wouldn't doubt she actually did not know or was not told.

We sit here on the daily complaining about Adriana's lack of PR compared to other models and its questionable how much awareness she has about the industry. Its RARE a model is like that but Adriana is surely one of them and no model thinks to check a designers track list before they accept an offer to work for them. Either she knew about it naturally or she didn't. Adriana is the type of model to not be aware, especially when his victims are males. She probably doesn't even know a model personally that has bad stories about him

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I think she should post and address it since it happened and people already know it. It was posted a lot. I think she could write a paragraph apologizing and saying she was unaware about allegations against Wang. And how serious SA allegations are. She would be brining light to this as not everyone is aware. And then i think she could write saying that she wanted to show the pic because her reasoning behind coming back to runway was to show that pregnant women can be confident and should embrace their bodies in all stages of their life. Basically she would bring light to allegations and would clear her name of supporting Wang whilst also getting to write about body positivity for pregnant woman. And the trolls who wanna comment about her belly would look like fools.

They don't even wait for a rational explanation or for an apology, they wait to attack. And also this is too risky, they probably won't believe her and situation will only get worse.

She is still following AW on insta btw.

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

They don't even wait for a rational explanation or for an apology, they wait to attack. And also this is too risky, they probably won't believe her and situation will only get worse.

She is still following AW on insta btw.

A rational explanation is not knowing. Helping bring awareness to the allegations is better than ignoring it after she participated imo. It seems some of you are forgetting that this was posted alot. And alot of people already know she did the show. Not everyone is aware Wang was accused of SA though. 

18 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@laeteita I'm with you on this one, they are the same assholes who were rude for her belly abs, they don't deserve even a second of her attention, let alone a post to try to defende herself.

agreed, the world, especially on social media and internet is very screwed up today. People are sooo damn sensitive and sensitive about the wrong things. They go overboard with shaming and all that. You gotta walk on egg shells around people these days and I would rather Adriana just keep it pushing because no matter what she tries to say, they not gonna accept it because its been done. But the fact that she doesn't post about it shows, she does actually care about the problem

I haven't got any chance yet to check some fashion sources that usually have backstage photos of shows but according to Weibo, some fashion sources boycotts Alexander Wang and he didn't even let photograhers and journalist to the backstage. If this is true, we won't get any backstage pics.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

image.jpeg

Oh God, don't make it even worse, Adriana, this is just too wrong on so many levels. She really has the worst management of social networks or the worst team that advises her. Disgusting.

And this is why I am sure they did not bother telling her and she didn't bother checking. She said this yesterday and thats probably when she found/realized the heat that was coming

I can't take them seriously when they want to stress out and give hate to a pregnant woman because of what SOMEBODY else did. They are no better than her if they really care and I don't think they do. Her being at the show wasn't it, and publicly using a pregnant woman as a punching bag because of what someone else did is not neither.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:22 AM, jamiya said:

Do you guys think she bought a new house in Miami?
Valentina's TikTok is private so I can't see it, but did she say anything about it?

It appears so. Valentina doesn't really post much other than tik toks of herself and her friends.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I hope she does stay in Miami tbh. If not New York, hopefully she doesn't move to LA

Idk. I mean there is more work in LA so that would make sense. Andre's work seems to be based there too. She might be bicoastal living in Miami and LA. We have to keep in mind she can't just pick up and leave Miami that easily when her daughters grew up there and their dad lives there.. She would make there life harder making them live in two cities

I think Adriana walked at Alexander Wang's show because her friend @bitton was the casting director for the show. Adriana is NOT interested in the fashion industry, unlike other supermodels, so I'm really not sure if she knows what Alexander Wang did.

(Young cancel culture addicts on Twitter criticize her for saying, "Of course, she knew what AW did". I can't understand why they immediately shout "cancel" based on such uncertain information. And I'm tired of these people who grew up only in social media and always believe they are right and don't listen to different opinions.)

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

I think Adriana walked at Alexander Wang's show because her friend @bitton was the casting director for the show. Adriana is NOT interested in the fashion industry, unlike other supermodels, so I'm really not sure if she knows what Alexander Wang did.

(Young cancel culture addicts on Twitter criticize her for saying, "Of course, she knew what AW did". I can't understand why they immediately shout "cancel" based on such uncertain information. And I'm tired of these people who grew up only in social media and always believe they are right and don't listen to different opinions.)

They won't admit this but I am 100% part of the issue is Adriana being pregnant

Society really does hate pregnant women

Adriana got more hate than ANYONE else over this mess and she didn't even post about that show. She also wasn't the only big model there.

Thats why it angers me because I can't take that outrage seriously. They want to act all righteous but are clearly promoting internal misogyny by using a pregnant woman as a punching bag because of what someone else did.  They have shown more hate to her than other celebs. Celebs who not only also work or support people like Alex, but who actually have married people like alex and have actually harassed or tried to pay off their victims. How are you a fan of celebrities who does such thing but then want to harass someone for doing a job

Like I said, they just want to attack someone who is pregnant. Society really does hate pregnant women and women in general. And they don't even want to talk about THAT. But they sitting on this pedestal

^ That is why I thought the best way to go about was to post about it and address it . Because it was posted about alot by media/fashion accounts. And she was the main talking point about the fashion show since she walked pregnant. It's not as if Adriana didn't post about it, then no one would see or know she was there. The people who were gonna call her out about it, are doing that already and she is letting herself be the punching bag for these people by not addressing it imo.

But at the end of the day they won't and don't care.

She can try to make an excuse all she wants but people aren't going to believe because as I said, the issue is way more than just her walking. Society is very weird about pregnant woman, they like to pick on them the most-sometimes its unconsciously. Her trying to make a statement is not gonna fix that. I can see it now, they will still mock and say she is just trying to save face, and her check has already cleared. People would not believe her nor care. They don't want to

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But at the end of the day they won't and don't care.

She can try to make an excuse all she wants but people aren't going to believe because as I said, the issue is way more than just her walking. Society is very weird about pregnant woman, they like to pick on them the most-sometimes its unconsciously. Her trying to make a statement is not gonna fix that. I can see it now, they will still mock and say she is just trying to save face, and her check has already cleared. People would not believe her nor care. They don't want to

The people who hate her regardless don't care, sure. But currently, her having walked his show and having that comment, is giving some people a reason to say she supports Wang and stands by his past actions.

If people wanna mock her for being pregnant and how she looks, they would be one's looking like idiots doing that when she is addressing a serious matter. As i previously said, not everyone is aware about Wang's accusations. But bringing awareness to that would be one way to try to fix it. The real downside to that imo wouldn't be haters who wanna continue to pick on her, but rather it would end all her future ties with Wang (which wouldn't be bad unless accusations are false), his team, and his industry friends. 

There is this influencer on instagram named igfamousbydana and I can not believe this is happening to adriana

The accusations, the body shaming, practically trying to defame the hard work we all know she put into her body for years. And people in the comments even claim she got her nose done too. Its just so annoying and I feel bad for her because she hasn't done anything wrong but she is basically being attacked due to her pregnancy left and right. I never seen something so unwarranted in my life

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

There is this influencer on instagram named igfamousbydana and I can not believe this is happening to adriana

The accusations, the body shaming, practically trying to defame the hard work we all know she put into her body for years. And people in the comments even claim she got her nose done too. Its just so annoying and I feel bad for her because she hasn't done anything wrong but she is basically being attacked due to her pregnancy left and right. I never seen something so unwarranted in my life

The sitiuation is worse than this. Her pictures from the Alexander Wang show has been shared by some prestigious doctors on IG and on every fitness forums as an example of how 'fake abs' look during pregnancy. They're not doing this politely tho, these doctors and fitness instructors literally put her on target.

These influential people use their power to trigger hate towards a pregnant woman. My IG account is not working correctly now, these people are reporting my account only because i said how unethic their manner is. I didn't even say anything against to scientific facts.

Walking on the HF runway as pregnant at the age of 40 arguable the highlight of her career and they didn't let us or her enjoy it.