Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am happy she is getting out of Miami but I am scared for her to live in the LA scene.

LA is a freaking beast when it comes to looks and being superficial. I don't want her to turn into the Kardashians or anything like that. For example, Lori harvey was such a beautiful girl naturally but she buccal fat removal from her face which changed her look drastically and she didn't look better.

Especially since its obvious Adriana will still continue modelling after she gives birth and we all know she gonna want to lose all the weight she gained and wants to rejuvenate herself, especially to prove those who critics wrong saying she "hit a wall" just because she got pregnant and gained alot of weight. I am sure (and would hope) that she is gonna work hard to get back to herself because her looks are her jobs. But I just hope she doesn't get UNNECESSARY things done or permanently change her look in a drastic way. I support her getting back into fitness and being fit again but I pray she doesn't mess up her face. Living in LA has done that to many celebs

@Souled-Out Adriana has been part of a superficial industry for 25 years. LA is not gonna be a new scene for her. It's not much different than Miami when it comes to that either. IMO the only thing bad about this is that this will make it hard for her daughters going between two cities.

She is probably gonna do what most celebs do when they have kids with someone else who lives in a different state. They spend half the year with one parent and another half/part of the year with the other. It sucks but thats what happens when celebs break up and end up having kids with someone else later on.

Yeah she is apart of a superficial industry as is but its clear that Adriana was never THAT into it, like she didn't live in that industry. She did her job and went home. Its a whole other thing when she really does live in such area, are around people who normalize going under the knife, AND she is older and she def wants to get her looks up to par again-especially with how people were talking about how she looks pregnant. Its not longer 2002, her career is no longer at its height and she is no longer a motherless woman who is very young. She is more vulnerable at this point

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah she is apart of a superficial industry as is but its clear that Adriana was never THAT into it, like she didn't live in that industry. She did her job and went home. Its a whole other thing when she really does live in such area, are around people who normalize going under the knife, AND she is older and she def wants to get her looks up to par again-especially with how people were talking about how she looks pregnant. Its not longer 2002, her career is no longer at its height and she is no longer a motherless woman who is very young. She is more vulnerable at this point

I get what you are saying. But just cause she is moving to LA doesn't mean she is going to be hanging out with the wrong people. There's plenty of celebs/influencers in Miami as well but she would only really hang out with regular people. She lived in NY prior to that where all the models live and wasn't like that either. It's age and trying to get back in shape like you said that could make her feel the pressure to do something like that, but not the move from Miami to LA itself. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I am happy she is getting out of Miami but I am scared for her to live in the LA scene.

I think LA is better for her career so I'm quite happy with the choice but yeah, won't be easy for her daughters...

2 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I think LA is better for her career so I'm quite happy with the choice but yeah, won't be easy for her daughters...

It's better for her career. I just hope she doesn't let it influence how she takes care of her looks. We know she is probably gonna have to work hard to get back to herself but I don't want her to come back a brand new person lol

• 2 weeks later...

It was a hard task but i managed to translate her ELLE interview. I'm so glad someone asked her decent questions this time.I was waiting to hear from her brandand im so happy she mentioned it. I loved the part she said 'in fact my name is already a brand'. I agree with her but i believe she should have already started a brand by the 35. Sure she is still on the top but she was way more popular and active which means help to promote her brand better.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope after Adriana has her child this will be the last time she tries to be “nice” to regular people, trying to show them that even she looks more regular pregnant because all they have done is used what she looks like pregnant to tear her down. They do this shit because they know any other time they can’t even relate to her looks.

I hope this ends Adriana’s trend of trying to be more relatable and stroke the egos of those who aren’t as good looking as her. Because all they have done is try to tear her down as if she isn’t going to bounce back. these people do not deserve that kindness. Adriana should only flex and show off her good looks from this point on

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRFcxT9K/?k=1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 3:19 AM, Souled-Out said:

I hope after Adriana has her child this will be the last time she tries to be “nice” to regular people, trying to show them that even she looks more regular pregnant because all they have done is used what she looks like pregnant to tear her down. They do this shit because they know any other time they can’t even relate to her looks.

I hope this ends Adriana’s trend of trying to be more relatable and stroke the egos of those who aren’t as good looking as her. Because all they have done is try to tear her down as if she isn’t going to bounce back. these people do not deserve that kindness. Adriana should only flex and show off her good looks from this point on

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRFcxT9K/?k=1

Adriana looks very good for woman pregnant in 40. And pregnant 40 years old Adriana looks better than all her childless 20 years old haters. 

Hello, Can someone please tell me how long Madame Tussauds will keep Adriana's wax figure? I read so many rumors recently; some says it will be removed soon because of current problematic situation of Victoria's Secret. Her wax figure is there to represent Victoria's Secret and i read very bad articles about them almost every day, they are going downhill. So that make sense to me to remove VS related something due to bad reputation. But what i wonder is; Is it possible to remove Victoria's Secret's name from her wax figure's tag and keep it as that way? Like Alessandra Ambrosio. 

It is for sure honor to be chosen by VS to represent themselves but i think her wax figure should be exhibit to represent Adriana herself now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, patt said:

Hello, Can someone please tell me how long Madame Tussauds will keep Adriana's wax figure? I read so many rumors recently; some says it will be removed soon because of current problematic situation of Victoria's Secret. Her wax figure is there to represent Victoria's Secret and i read very bad articles about them almost every day, they are going downhill. So that make sense to me to remove VS related something due to bad reputation. But what i wonder is; Is it possible to remove Victoria's Secret's name from her wax figure's tag and keep it as that way? Like Alessandra Ambrosio. 

It is for sure honor to be chosen by VS to represent themselves but i think her wax figure should be exhibit to represent Adriana herself now.

I doubt they will remove it

HER wax figure, is HER wax Figure. It wasn't there to represent the company, it was given to her because fans wanted her there. Adriana and Monica talked about the figure at one of the VS pre-live shows, and they said how Adriana got it was MADE TUSSADES was constantly getting emails/letters saying Adriana should have one. They were honoring Adriana who is a known VS angel. They were not honoring VS. It wasn't about VS but Adriana and who she was-which was a VS angel at the time. It was just a good idea for the costume.

Adriana is not and should not suffer because of VS. Removing HER wax figure is like trying to remove Adriana's career. You can't do that. Adriana's wax figure was more about HER not VS

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I doubt they will remove it

HER wax figure, is HER wax Figure. It wasn't there to represent the company, it was given to her because fans wanted her there. Adriana and Monica talked about the figure at one of the VS pre-live shows, and they said how Adriana got it was MADE TUSSADES was constantly getting emails/letters saying Adriana should have one. They were honoring Adriana who is a known VS angel. They were not honoring VS. It wasn't about VS but Adriana and who she was-which was a VS angel at the time. It was just a good idea for the costume.

Adriana is not and should not suffer because of VS. Removing HER wax figure is like trying to remove Adriana's career. You can't do that. Adriana's wax figure was more about HER not VS

I have seen recent fan pictures with it on social medis, I think they changed positions inside the museum, not on that huge front pedestal anymore I think, but like the other statues on the floor level.

And I agree 100% with what's said above.

@patt IDK and i don't want to blame anyone but I feel like, Anitta's fans made up all these rumors. After Anitta unveiled hers in NY, some Brazilian sources 'mistakenly' announced it as ''First Brazilian Woman in NY Madame Tussauds'' which is not true. Later her fans found out the truth and got mad and dissapointed. So they decided to underestimate Adriana's figure with saying 'VS got that figure to her, it's not hers' and some even said 'She is no longer Brazilian' bla bla bla (They have no idea about Ale LOL). 

IDK again but if her wax figure completely affiliated with VS as it is claimed, i don't think Madame Tussaud could use it in a different outfits on their commercials. Museum kept it in a different outfits in the past.

alist_adriana2.jpg.9d7ec3eff884669400501ae2961abe6d.thumb.jpg.9e8242707b1f288b94325fb1ef4ba2fd.jpg

38 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@patt IDK and i don't want to blame anyone but I feel like, Anitta's fans made up all these rumors. After Anitta unveiled hers in NY, some Brazilian sources 'mistakenly' announced it as ''First Brazilian Woman in NY Madame Tussauds'' which is not true. Later her fans found out the truth and got mad and dissapointed. So they decided to underestimate Adriana's figure with saying 'VS got that figure to her, it's not hers' and some even said 'She is no longer Brazilian' bla bla bla (They have no idea about Ale LOL). 

IDK again but if her wax figure completely affiliated with VS as it is claimed, i don't think Madame Tussaud could use it in a different outfits on their commercials. Museum kept it in a different outfits in the past.

alist_adriana2.jpg.9d7ec3eff884669400501ae2961abe6d.thumb.jpg.9e8242707b1f288b94325fb1ef4ba2fd.jpg

I have heard terrible things about anitta and what a fraud she is and those people got the nerve to come for Adriana. Please. Anitta out here lying about where she came from in brazil. Adriana is the one thats really from those harsh areas and because she is really from there, she knows its nothing to "brag" about unlike lying ass Anitta, her fans need to keep it cute. Anitta is simply not the first Brazilian stare to make it big outside of brazil. That goes to Gisele and Adriana, period. They were literally at the olympics

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Born on 28 August. Congrats.❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiIHamIvhdL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

37AA8657-0953-424E-8EF2-F688BA1D888A.jpeg

Congratulations to Adriana and Andre. Welcome to the world CYAN ❤️ I wish you a beautiful and happy life with your beautiful family.

I kinda guessed she already gave birth but wasn't expect to see this photo. I'm so glad she shared this pic of him.