Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think that kind of criticism adriana is used to tho. 

I think the comments about her weight are the biggest problem because she is not used to it. 

Adriana has been poked fun of about her english and just being a model who has no place outside of fashion her whole career. 

Either way the hate is unnecessary and can hurt anyone’s heart. But I think comments like that Adriana are used to anyway. But being bullied for her looks is def something new

But I disagree with her being on a social media detox she posted twice this week and is active 

4 hours ago, patt said:

I can't see Cyan post on her Instagram maybe she deleted. I didn't read any negative comments about her son under the post and it was a good reminder to people that she recently gave birth to a child so in my opinion it wasn't a good idea to deleting that post.

I don't know why she has been acting like this, i want to see her active on social media, can't she ignore those haters?  Her name is bigger and more valuable than haters' opinions.

I am very sure her deleting that wasn’t about haters but the fact that she usually does not show her baby this early. 

I do not understand why you all didn’t think about that when @lucyford and I just pointed out she usually does not like to show her children. 

also please be more mindful if haters was an influence, Adriana could still be going through post partum depression so it’s understandable if she is more sensitive. It doesn’t matter how big she is, she is a vulnerabile human being who can be susceptible to severe depression

I don’t think thats what it is anyway tho, she just doesn’t like sharing her kids much and not this early. When adriana showed herself holding him, she covered his face. Im sure thats what it is about

@ekn SOOOOO we blame Adriana for being pro-life(!) but also we do support Saudi Arabia’s governing policies that are against to women and LGBT communities !? LOL
I do agree to the part reading someone’s rude comments about you must hit different when they are in front of you in person. 
@Souled-Out To be honest it’s pointless to delete it if the aim wasn’t preventing the rude comments because once you post it on internet there is no way back. It’s all over the internet now, just not on her Insta. 

42 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@ekn SOOOOO we blame Adriana for being pro-life(!) but also we do support Saudi Arabia’s governing policies that are against to women and LGBT communities !? 
I do agree to the part reading someone’s rude comments about you must hit different when they are in front of you in person. 
@Souled-Out To be honest it’s pointless to delete it if the aim wasn’t preventing the rude comments because once you post it on internet there is no way back. It’s all over the internet now, just not on her Insta. 

There wasn’t any rude comments tho. We all can attest to that. Thats why I said it’s probably the fact that she doesn’t actually really like posting her babies so early. She probably only reposted it because Andre did and he left a cute message but afterwards deleted it because she seems to prefer to not have her babies seen very early. She literally never posted sienna as a baby 

its not crazy to think she did it out of personal preference given her HISTORY, don’t understand why everyone is ignoring that. Especially when she reposted a new pic of herself on her stories yesterday 

9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@ekn SOOOOO we blame Adriana for being pro-life(!) but also we do support Saudi Arabia’s governing policies that are against to women and LGBT communities !? 

Honestly I don't see much of a gain for her being involved with the Arab countries at the moment, career wise, at least not in this way of attending economic and political relevant events like this.

For their, please allow me the following comments, retrograde, bigot, and anachronistic views on social equality and gender in general, those countries are better to stay away from, because they attract these kind of reactions and honestly I don't know what gain they could bring her, both economic and of image exposure.

Besides that, the usual hate she gets, amplified by the disconcerting increase during and after her pregnancy, is intolerable anyway, and people should be deeply ashamed of the poor image they portray of themselves.

14 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Link is this if anyone manage to get it  https://instagram.com/adrianalima/live/17975170432898515?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

but she didn't save it and i missed to record the part she showed herself (like 3 seconds).

What I found so far implies that the user must decide to keep the live available after, and knowing Adriana it's very likely she won't

She definitely has economic and business interests in maintaining good relations with influential people from Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It's sad but true. Because otherwise, it would be even worse since it would mean that she supports them disinterestedly because she shares the vision of the world of those people who are so retrograde and, obviously, it doesn't seem the case, no matter how much Adriana in some aspects may be a conservative woman, but one of the XXI century. These people know exactly what they are doing by contacting so many celebrities to invite them to events in their countries. They are whitewashing the image that we foreigners have of their countries (dictatorships that don't respect human rights). And all the models, as well as actors, singers, athletes and many more celebrities, are part of this strategy to wash and whiten the image of dictatorships like Qatar or Saudi Arabia. In some cases, including gay celebrities, who lend themselves to whitewashing the image of countries that, if it were up to them, would imprison them just for being gay. It's all very disappointing.

23 hours ago, ekn said:

@patt I agree about the part that she might feelt need a social media detox but i think the problem is not mainly about the negative comments on internet. Judging by the stories i saw during her short trip to the Riyadh, the hatred toward Adriana is worse than i imagine. Participants of the WTTC recorded her speech and posted on their stories only to make fun of her bad English, unprofessionality and her weight. And those people had no hesitation to tag Adriana into their stories so i assume she saw all those horrible stories on ig. She was literally bullied and this is different than reading some rude comments on IG, these people were at the same room as her while doing this.

This is the ''kindest'' one.

IMG_5569.PNG

And again, one of them ugly ones trying to slander her. I really got tired of these depraved mainstream-media degenerates. Yes she is pro-life, she isn’t for killing unborn children; she’s for family; she just gave birth to life, and she has values. She’s a sovereign individual (not dependent on  media people to determine her views&values).  The way this person said: “oh she’s also pro-life” as if would be a crime to be for life. None of them “righteous” people said anything about Balenciaga, and their pedophile campaign. Nobody reported or canceled anything of that. Isn’t that odd?

The media really needs to clean up their staff, the west has become a joke, these ideological mainstream possessed are defaming anyone who isn’t degenerate enough to support their “two-spirited” views. It has turned into an opinion-dictatorship

As I commented two weeks ago in this forum, the world is really hostile towards mothers&children, especially in the States. 

6 minutes ago, A.B said:

Yes she is pro-life, she isn’t for killing unborn children; she’s for family; she just gave birth to life, and she has values. She’s a sovereign individual (not dependent on  media people to determine her views&values).  The way this person said: “oh she’s also pro-life” as if would be a crime to be for life. None of them “righteous” people said anything about Balenciaga, and their pedophile campaign. Nobody reported or canceled anything of that. Isn’t that odd?

Y'all realize she is not even pro life? That comment is like 20 years old. Which is easy to forget by how much people always bring it up for reasons of disliking her and trying to paint her as a bad person. She has shared stories in support of woman having their reproductive rights in the past year. Maybe she herself wouldn't have an abortion but isn't of the belief that abortion should be illegal. 

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yall realize she is not even pro life? That comment is like 20 years old. Which is easy to forget seeing how much people always bring it up for reasons of disliking her. She has shared stories in support of woman having their reproductive rights in the past year. 

I never for a second believed she was pro-choice. She always wanted to have more children and be married. She almost embodied everything that modern day feminism and abortion advocates despised: a lady.  

4 minutes ago, A.B said:

I never for a second believed she was pro-choice. She always wanted to have more children and be married. She almost embodied everything that modern day feminism and abortion advocates despised: a lady.  

I'm pretty sure some years ago Adriana called herself a feminist on her IG bio...  

53 minutes ago, A.B said:

Maybe you don’t want to believe it but Adriana has made it clear where she stands multiple times these days

https://64.media.tumblr.com/65be46900288ddda17945455de5dfd5a/6bcd782d166ea22b-8f/s540x810/4813e0f03f34e8f1c4c06dbef32143cbf4e30aea.jpg https://64.media.tumblr.com/53d708867d2b64f78d8fc76b068edadf/6bcd782d166ea22b-b7/s540x810/1b7aad47243bb6cccac4eec4f39a6e150e021273.jpg

https://64.media.tumblr.com/445bece63285e5402c0a9a7e0997699e/6bcd782d166ea22b-6c/s540x810/59e77bfed2e54efe3b46ebeb4ae9f1c7550eaef7.jpg

37 minutes ago, borg said:

I don't know how talk about witnessing a murder and that you could have been the person killed, it turns you into a snowflake lol. In any case, enough politics, it's not a forum for it. 

I agree, I swear people only care about this shit when it comes to Adriana. She isn't the only model participating/visiting x,y and z but I swear she the only one people choose to just Harper on about it. Like all the other models also went to the world cup and posted it, and their comment section did not look like Adriana's. She literally can not catch a break