Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 4/12/2023 at 6:22 PM, lucyford said:

They have a nanny. Adriana also has a personal chef. So i dont think she is being overworked cooking and cleaning after all those kids. She has people to take care of that. Andre's mom has shown Adriana had 5 people working in her house with the kids, cooking, and cleaning. And we dont even know how invovled she is with his kids. Andre seems to have no issues leaving them to follow Adriana on her trips while she works and he is just there for no good reason. So who knows how involved he even is.. Because it seems they have also flown his mom over to take care of them for him.

I personally think its fine and probably best for Adriana that she wants to keep working out and being healthy and all that. Shes come a long way already. She was very big in Qatar in December. I dont think she was doing much prior to that. But started working on it at the start of this year and I think she practically lost most the weight now. Which is impressive considering where she was in December.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:31 PM, Souled-Out said:

I agree, 1. Andre's kids should not be that much of a factor (although I do think his children and her children  and andre himself play a role of why she looks and seems tired and out of it at some events) but they have 0 to do with her weight management.

I also agree, Adriana shouldn't settle for not looking up to par just because she is 41. She's just 41. Naomi campbell is in her 50s and obviously makes the right decisions to physically keep up her body so that she can continue to work, because she wants to. If Adriana wants to keep being a model and maintain her status she does have to do the part. She is not and never was a plus sized or bloated model. So people don't expect her to be one. She can be if she retired and decides to live her life as a regular person. But realistically to be the model that she is, she has to do whats expected. And while I do think at her age it takes more time to get her looks back, I don't think she should give up or settle for a look that is not her full potential

And yeah Adriana is literally an ambassador for dog pound, fitness is still her brand so its another reason it makes no sense for her to slack off on it. I still think Adriana needs some rest though clearly because she just hasn't looked like she is well facially at most events this year. But she can have more rest while also being fit and healthy. Because lets not forget sometimes Adriana finds her weight shifting from eating poorly here and there

Yes, I assume that Adriana will have help from domestic staff with the housework, after all, she is a millionaire, but even so, being the mother and stepmother of 5 children who are still very young and who depend on you, is an exhausting task, not only for having to clean or cook, there are many more things. In any case, I would also like to see Adriana thinner (especially, with a less swollen face) and I think we will see her thinner, but I understand VS's movement in the sense that Adriana, the most normal thing, is that she already doesn't look like she did in 2016, with her canonical model body and her face that looked 10 years younger. Now Adriana will be representing more mature women, many of them mothers, not plus size women because she obviously wouldn't be a realistic representation of a plus size woman because she's not a plus size woman.

Adriana can look very good, very healthy and very fit without looking like she did 6 years ago. And in the end each body is different, there are models that maintain their physical shape with less effort than others. For example, it's clear that Adriana and Candice don't have the same body type and that staying slim takes a lot more effort for Adriana than it does for Candice. For this reason, in part, it seems to me that Adriana's long career has so much merit, because she has had to put a lot of effort on her part to always stay in such good physical shape. That's why she has always had the reputation of being the VS model who worked the most in the gym, while others kept fit with lighter exercises such as yoga, pilates or ballet. It's something that has always been very noticeable in her, from the pregnancies, that she always gains a lot of weight to some times that she has gone on vacation, she has relaxed a bit with her diet and workout, and it was already noticeable that she had gained weight.

That's why I don't see as much drama about her being able to relax a little bit with all of that, considering her age, her busier family situation, and that she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. I think that the healthiest thing for her, both physically and mentally, will be that from now on she weighs 6, 7 or 8 kilos more than she did in 2016, 2017 or 2018. But if she wants to go back to looking like in those years, it's her decision and it's respectable.

Well her interview with people magazine gave alot of clarity

It seems like she sees what everyone else does in terms of her weight and how pregnancy changes her and she isn't a fan of it. It does make her insecure. And I think she should do whatever she can to make that feeling go away. And when she can rest in between and rejuvenate herself because thats part of it too. I mean its alot she still gotta do. This is not an easy road for her. And I hate even more that people give her shit accusing her of plastic surgery and all that for how different she looks with the weight when clearly thats not what it is. Nobody is saying she should aim for looking like she did 6 years ago, we know thats not how reality works. We are saying what we literally said which is being the BEST version of herself. Her post partum era is not the best she can do, she can eventually be more fit and stuff. Its just taking her sometime is all. As she said

And yeah I think at this point everyone has realized sometimes Adriana can fall of with dieting/working out especially when vacationing and stuff. People are more aware now than they was  before it, also outside of the metin she has a partner who doesn't seem to be into working out and fitness, so she has nothing to motivate her or hold her accountable besides her career…Hopefully the struggles she opened up about is used as motivation to keep being healthy and keep working on being the best version of a 41 year old she can be and not let herself settle for any less than that

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Did Andre delete his company account (@miluent)?
Does anyone know if he has another account?

To my knowledge he deleted it a few weeks ago, and he hasn't anything else that I know of, besides an old inactive facebook account.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

To my knowledge he deleted it a few weeks ago, and he hasn't anything else that I know of, besides an old inactive facebook account.

I got it! Thank you for your reply.

Hopefully he is taking a break from social media to take care and focus on his own children and career for once, instead of following Adriana around for her jobs and acting like he is the prize/trophy in the relationship when Adriana is doing red carpets. Like honestly, he seems to not do much as the "man" of the house and its terribly off putting. Especially knowing Adriana recently admitted she was tired

I was right about adriana looking tired at these recent event, in one of those interviews at the VS event last week she mentioned she barely has gotten any sleep. Andre better be pulling his weight because from the outside looking in, it looks like alot falls on Adriana and he just reaps the benefits of being her partner. There are 5 kids and Adriana seems to be involved with them ALL. I hope right now inbetween these workouts she is finding rest, because she basically admitted she was dealing with alot lately that caused her to lack sleep.

I do not wish another heartbreak/break-up on Adriana, so I am just hoping Andre step things up. Because not only does his constant presence wherever Adriana goes annoy fans like he is some prize but hearing Adriana admit she is tired, she looks tired, we see her with the kids all the time when she isn't working and we can't say any of the same about him is annoying as hell. So hopefully he is taking a break from social media and focusing on actually being productive and giving as much energy to his career and fatherhood, as Adriana clearly is to her career and motherhood.

💯 when I saw her stories (via KirkMyers fitness) I felt proud and inspired by her. You can tell she is going in on her fitness again. I noticed the stories had VS tagged…you all think she plans to participate in the fashion show and that’s the reason for tagging them in her workouts?

22 minutes ago, Jaytrainne2884 said:

💯 when I saw her stories (via KirkMyers fitness) I felt proud and inspired by her. You can tell she is going in on her fitness again. I noticed the stories had VS tagged…you all think she plans to participate in the fashion show and that’s the reason for tagging them in her workouts?

It was kirk who tagged them. But she made it clear in an interview that she will further work with VS this year. So i would expect that mean the new show they keep talking about or/and a VS lingerie campaign. 

About Andre ... What it seems is.. doesn't matter who Adriana dates u guys always gonna hate them.. it can be prince charming and u guys gonna hate anyway.. it look like u guys wanna to see her single.. and for me he doesn't look toxic like Metin.. so if she's happy u guys should support her. U guys look like Taylor Swift fans.. gonna throw hate whatever Guy she is , even if she's wrong... It's getting bad this. 🙄

Its pretty much agreed among alot of people that adriana has not so good taste in men 

Yup we disliked her exes who all eventually became her exes. We saw a train wreck coming before she did. Some celebrities don’t have good taste, Adriana is one of them. This was said before andre lol 

I literally said instead of wishing she was single I wish Andre became less annoying lol 

I feel like we don't know enough about André to judge him properly (although taking into account that it would always be from a distance of not knowing him personally), he has a very private public profile. I don't like him physically and I HATE his hair (seriously, enough with that cut and the gel), but that's something very superficial and personal, for Adriana he seems like the most handsome man in the world and in the end that's what matters.

For the rest... as I said before, I feel that we know almost nothing about him. And this isn't necessarily bad. Although it's true that I don't like, in general about any relationship (celebs or not), that her partner is constantly by her side as if he lived off her, it already happens to me with Romee and her fiancée. Removing that, André is pretty indifferent to me, like I don't hate him, nor do I particularly like him. In fact, I would even say that compared to the last men Adriana has dated, he is the best, although by the way, the bar was very, very low.

Even if you don’t think its fair to judge him based on what we have seen from like social medias and stuff adriana/says do herself…Its still valid for fans to be very annoyed how he not only goes to every single event that is meant for adriana but is in alot of photos like he is the prize or people should care about him like that. 

@Souled-Out Agreed. I am not wishing for them to break up as there is literally a baby involved now. If he doesn't want people talking about him, then he should stay out of her business. That's the only reason I ever come in to critique him on here, is because of his involvement in her business and directly or indirectly having a negative effect on her career. If he was busy doing his own work and letting Adriana do hers without literally being front and center in things then I wouldn't be saying anything. It's not being just a "hater" on whoever Adriana is with. That's all we have said on here and not just random rude comments as I've seen on social media making fun of his appearance or comments calling him her "dog" because I guess other people also notice him following her around all the time. 

Adriana literally said in an interview the other week how she needs a balance of her own personal time as well. And just from an outsiders perspective it seems he always has to be around even when she's working because i don't know i guess his job doesn't seem to keep him that busy. So i don't think its her asking him to be everywhere she is.

She says she will continue to work for Victoria's secret, now i wonder how this will affect her own brand. You all remember, she did 'ask me question' thing on instagram and said she want her own lingerie brand, right? I don't know if it is possible while she is working for Victoria's secret. Also , what happened to skin care brand, being face of Victoria's secret perfume would affect that too. I read VS doesn't do long term contract anymore but i don't think she can have her own beauty brand while she is face of VS's beauty line.

Andre deleted his account on Instagram but somebody created for Cyan now, that's so weird. I didn't get if they want privacy or not.

11 minutes ago, patt said:

Andre deleted his account on Instagram but somebody created for Cyan now, that's so weird. I didn't get if they want privacy or not.

Cyan's account was created some time after he was born. Probably to keep an account in his name for future use.
Also, the accounts with the names of Valentina and Sienna have already been used by impersonators, so I think they created them to prevent that from happening.

1 hour ago, patt said:

She says she will continue to work for Victoria's secret, now i wonder how this will affect her own brand. You all remember, she did 'ask me question' thing on instagram and said she want her own lingerie brand, right? I don't know if it is possible while she is working for Victoria's secret. Also , what happened to skin care brand, being face of Victoria's secret perfume would affect that too. I read VS doesn't do long term contract anymore but i don't think she can have her own beauty brand while she is face of VS's beauty line.

Being the face of the VS perfume doesnt affect that. Recall that when she did have a contract with VS, she also had a contract with Maybelline. She can promote a VS perfume and other non VS beauty products I think.  

I dont think adriana was ever actually working on making a lingeire brand. She seem to say things sometimes that are more like a distant thought/dream. She actually also said how she wanted a clothing brand, jewelry, shoes, etc  too.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I see on twitter people have said the same thing, asking why she doesn't attend visits like this "anymore".  So its not just me. I'm not sure where adriana head is at doing all these film related things, I can only guess its related to andre, but she needs to get it together if she wants people to stop assuming she is retired. She should be going to related events again. I mean not alot of her fellow models were invited this year to the met specifically, but the met isn't the only fashion event clearly that she could be attending. I’m hoping that she is just waiting until she loses more weight but idk 

Why do you always blame Andre for everything? lol I think it's natural for couples to support each other's work....

Anyway, as you said, it's true that she's been doing more work outside of fashion since she met Andre. But I think it's not just him, it's because she changed her agent from The Society to CAA. That was before she met him, and she made her own decision. I think she chose CAA because she wanted to do more work outside of fashion.

If she wants to work with high fashion again, she'll consider returning to The Society and working with Chris again. Since she left, big names such as KARLIE KLOSS, IRINA SHAYK, and AMBER VALLETTA have joined, and the men's division has been newly established, making The Society a bigger model agency.

I hope she returns to The Society. But for now, I don't think she wants it.

(I liked her relationship with Chris, who worked with her before she became famous.)

37 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Why do you always blame Andre for everything? lol I think it's natural for couples to support each other's work....

Anyway, as you said, it's true that she's been doing more work outside of fashion since she met Andre. But I think it's not just him, it's because she changed her agent from The Society to CAA. That was before she met him, and she made her own decision. I think she chose CAA because she wanted to do more work outside of fashion.

I also think it's pretty clear Andre is why she goes to those random film events and premiers. It's one thing if she were there to support him if that was his film/work or something. But it clearly her who is the one invited and his name/company has not been associated with any of those films and stuff she has attended. I think she goes to these things to take him and help him network. And I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't see anything has come from all that for him so what's the point. I don't think CAA is the one telling her to go to these random film things she has nothing to do with. I think I've never even seen Laurent accompany her to these random things that aren't work related for her. So I don't think anyone from her team is sending her to that. If anything, CAA would be telling her to attend fashion week and the MET of course. They wouldn't be telling her to go to some random lunch event over that. Ultimately, its better to see her than nothing. But I too think that she should focus more on going to fashion related events. She goes to a fashion week once every blue moon to attend a single show. I also think thats why people think she's retired from modeling. And yes people in fashion know who she is, but being seen more and being around those people would get her more modeling jobs. Heck I think she got that FIFA ambassador deal for simply going to the World Cup and being introduced to the FIFA president there.