Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

47 minutes ago, patt said:

@Souled-Out I used to think he acts that way because he is not familiar with this things , i mean you know his job is behind the camera not infront of it. And you remember he wasn't even know where to stand during photoshoot, always blocked photographers view. So i thought, him acting a bit anxious is understandable. I thought he would get used to it by time but later i noticed it's his personality not someting related to being unexperienced.

I don't know why but he gives me the vibe that he is not comfortable with this fan environment of Adriana. He is kind of person who doesn't like attention/being center of the attention. So he maybe acts that way unintentionally when he is aroud people asking for pic, he seems like he is not even aware of what he is doing.

Yeah I don't think its him being anxious because he looked to be smiling. Plus he could go to events with her and not be in front of the camera. No one is asking to take his photo. I don't think him being unfamiliar with her lifestyle is a valid excuse. I think anyone should have the common sense to not be pulling on her arm like that when she is clearly doing something. She was from what I saw, one of the first with a short to arrive so it wasn't like they were late. And this isn't the first time I've noticed him rushing her while she is with a fan. He comes across as possessive over her/insecure. Like I can't imagine getting the chance to meet her and her stopping for a photo and it being rushed by him pulling on her. Or just stealing that opportunity. You can see there was another girl trying to walk to her with her phone. It's rude behavior towards the fans AND her.

I disagree that he is the kind of person that doesn't like attention. Sure you can make the argument he doesnt have an IG but he keeps posing with her at events. And we have seen videos where he takes it upon himself to walk over there to her for the photos. If he wanted to remain private, he wouldn't be doing that. Not to mention, him inserting himself in her business. 

23 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I don't think its him being anxious because he looked to be smiling. Plus he could go to events with her and not be in front of the camera. No one is asking to take his photo. I don't think him being unfamiliar with her lifestyle is a valid excuse. I think anyone should have the common sense to not be pulling on her arm like that when she is clearly doing something. She was from what I saw, one of the first with a short to arrive so it wasn't like they were late. And this isn't the first time I've noticed him do that while she is with a fan. He comes across as possessive over her/insecure. Like I can't imagine getting the chance to meet her and her stopping for a photo and it being rushed by him pulling on her. It's rude behavior towards the fans AND her.

I disagree that he is the kind of person that doesn't like attention. Sure you can make the argument he doesnt have an IG but he keeps posing with her at events. And we have seen videos where he takes it upon himself to walk over there to her for the photos. If he wanted to remain private, he wouldn't be doing that. Not to mention, him inserting himself in her business. 

@lucyford It is not ''not having an Instagram'', he seemed quite alright with having social media accounts until he got too much attention by public. He dissapears when there is more than he can take. 

Sure we can't go beyond assumptions about his personality. But in general, i can't see any bad intentions here just stress, maybe because they were running late to the event. 

6 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford It is not ''not having an Instagram'', he seemed quite alright with having social media accounts until he got too much attention by public. He dissapears when there is more than he can take. 

Sure we can't go beyond assumptions about his personality. But in general, i can't see any bad intentions here just stress, maybe because they were running late to the event. 

They were not late. Adriana was the first one with a short to arrive. It's dark outside when the others arrived. It wasn't when she did and in this video. She made the decision to stop for the photo. He shouldn't be interfering with that. 

56 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I don't think its him being anxious because he looked to be smiling. Plus he could go to events with her and not be in front of the camera. No one is asking to take his photo. I don't think him being unfamiliar with her lifestyle is a valid excuse. I think anyone should have the common sense to not be pulling on her arm like that when she is clearly doing something. She was from what I saw, one of the first with a short to arrive so it wasn't like they were late. And this isn't the first time I've noticed him rushing her while she is with a fan. He comes across as possessive over her/insecure. Like I can't imagine getting the chance to meet her and her stopping for a photo and it being rushed by him pulling on her. Or just stealing that opportunity. You can see there was another girl trying to walk to her with her phone. It's rude behavior towards the fans AND her.

Exactly, if he disliked the attention so bad to the point that he was being rude to both her AND the fans, he wouldn’t be all on her pictures and kissing her everytime infront of cameras. Because that kind of behavior draws attention. People who is bothered by alot of attention do not do those things. Look at marko, when they went to things together they took normal pics, they did not makeout and sometimes he just didn’t attend things. Thats how a man who doesn’t care for adriana’s level of fame and attention act, especially considering the fact that andre has THREE children. He could be at home with kids if attention annoys him THIS bad that he acts disrespectfully 

Him pulling her like that while she is trying to interact with fans is inexcusable, especially since its not even the first time he has behaved this way when she is around people interested in her. He acts like it bothers him that people are or something. Adriana should watch out for him, he is coming across as a man who can not handle her level of fame and stardom because he isn’t that big himself. He may feel inferior or insecure about that, when a man feels like that, they do things like he did in that video, and then they subtly put their women down/humble them. I hope Adriana doesn’t let him do that to her. Let andre be a rude and insecure person in these settings by himself. I hope she doesn’t start treating others like that because she tends to be influenced by her social environment. 

As I said, the good thing is so for Adriana hasn’t let him pull her away from someone she was actually interacting with. Can’t have her out here ruining her blessings or public image just because he is uncomfortable with his own, or lack there of 

14 minutes ago, patt said:

if they was late, adriana wouldn’t have tried to take the picture, because she has done it before. Adriana knows how to and has declined people photos for her own reasons before, so if time really was an issue she would have declined, as she literally has done this before. She felt like interacting and being nice to fans, so Andre should have let her, not damn near yank her arm 

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Him pulling her like that while she is trying to interact with fans is inexcusable, especially since its not even the first time he has behaved this way when she is around people interested in her. He acts like it bothers him that people are or something. Adriana should watch out for him, he is coming across as a man who can not handle her level of fame and stardom because he isn’t that big himself. He may feel inferior or insecure about that, when a man feels like that, they do things like he did in that video, and then they subtly put their women down/humble them. I hope Adriana doesn’t let him do that to her. Let andre be a rude and insecure person in these settings by himself. I hope she doesn’t start treating others like that because she tends to be influenced by her social environment. 

I agree with this. The way he pulled her and his energy was giving that she should not be giving fans attention. I too hope this energy of his doesn't rub off on her. And seemed like he is trying to control her. She made the decision to stop. Why is he trying to stop her decision? He is pulling her as if she were a kid stuck in the candy aisle or something.

13 hours ago, lucyford said:

They were not late. Adriana was the first one with a short to arrive. It's dark outside when the others arrived. It wasn't when she did and in this video. She made the decision to stop for the photo. He shouldn't be interfering with that. 

@lucyford How would we know if he supposed to be there earlier than others? So comparing him with others would be wrong.

31 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford How would we know if he supposed to be there earlier than others? So comparing him with others would be wrong.

Even if you want to say they were late even though everyone else arrived after them and they had plenty of time to makeout for the camera... that is still rude. She made the decision to stop for the photo. He doesn't need to be pulling on her arm as she is taking it. If he wanted to get to his seat quickly, he could have walked on right over there and no one, not fans or press, was going to stop him. It's disrespectful to her and the fans she stopped for.

I guess I can give up on the hope that Adriana stops dating assholes with average faces (andre literally looked like an accountant next to her at the recent event)

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_06/sipa7.jpg.49f63849d2729e1e74f81e74536af6e0.jpg

Atleast so far she hasn't let him affect how SHE interacts with others/fans or her looks because she has lost more weight but I think he gained it or something. He looked different when they first started dating.

1 hour ago, patt said:

You can see, it's quite dark, they were late and it is not just Andre, everybody seems nervous. Even bodyguards.

This was them leaving. IDK why you keep insisting they were late and making that excuse for Andre. 

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@lucyford They called Adriana back to platform for wedding proposal after she left. So they actually arrived a bit late to the theater.

you could see some other of the directors with a short standing to the side watching when that happened tho. Plus that was AFTER the incident of Andre pulling Adriana's arm. She seemed to be hanging around the carpet for a while since it did get darker by the time of that proposal. So I do not get the sense that they were late when he did that. Plus even if they were, he had no right to do that.

26 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@lucyford I was talking about ^ this video, not the first one. Everybody seems stresfull here not only Andre.

@lucyford I mean this one is clearly worse.

Oh I see. I thought the first one was worse because it looked like he was pulling her more. I sure hope he treats her better outside of these scenarios. I understand why he was there for this event since he was part of it. But if he can't handle that then he shouldn't be going to things with her all the time. 

I hope this is the last film thing she does in awhile, I get wanting to expand her brand beyond modeling but if all its gonna do is shove rude andre down our throats, I don’t care to see it from her anymore. In an interview andre claims that he was also involved in the whole fifa thing, so yeah not really excited about this part of her career anymore and would rather see her doing more real modeling because we KNOW andre has no choice but to take a backseat, where he clearly needs to be 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I hope this is the last film thing she does in awhile, I get wanting to expand her brand beyond modeling but if all its gonna do is shove rude andre down our throats, I don’t care to see it from her anymore. In an interview andre claims that he was also involved in the whole fifa thing, so yeah not really excited about this part of her career anymore and would rather see her doing more real modeling because we KNOW andre has no choice but to take a backseat, where he clearly needs to be 

I have already gotten tired of she is doing nothing about modeling. Those works of movies are wasting her time. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Well its not surprising. She's clearly been trying to help Andre out since they started dating when she suddenly started going to a bunch of film events to take him and I guess help him meet people in his industry. I think she sometimes puts him over herself. And no offense, but it still doesn't seem to be helping Andre out in his career so maybe she should just start focusing on herself more. Especially seeing how Andre had the audacity to essentially say Adriana became the FIFA fan ambassador because of him and his bright idea of that short (as if the reason they met the FIFA president wasn't because of her friend Ana).