Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well andres always there even on set. They took cyan so andres mom could take him back with her to Brazil while they went to world cup.

I am very sure Adriana posted an instagram story post columbia of herself and cyan at home watching the corinthians soccer team sometime AFTER they went to Columbia @nhlovesadrido you recall ? 

This was on july 16, that was after Columbia 

24 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am very sure Adriana posted an instagram story post columbia of herself and cyan at home watching the corinthians soccer team sometime AFTER they went to Columbia @nhlovesadrido you recall ? 

This was on july 16, that was after Columbia 

I remember her posting about it, the exact day I'm afraid not, but she looked liked at home in LA when she did it, and his mother was with them i think because a day or two after she posted a picture with Cyan and Andrè.

12 hours ago, lucyford said:

They took cyan so andres mom could take him back with her to Brazil while they went to world cup.

7 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I remember her posting about it, the exact day I'm afraid not, but she looked liked at home in LA when she did it, and his mother was with them i think because a day or two after she posted a picture with Cyan and Andrè.

This is Andres mother's home in São Paulo, with the same shelf behind the projection screen. I think they stayed in Brazil for a while after Colombia.

(Valentina and Sienna are staying in Europe with Marko, and Andres children are staying in Italy with their mother for about a month.)

image.png 47412AB8E64E36F0337898E29CAF1894_video_dashinit.png

50 minutes ago, jamiya said:

This is Andres mother's home in São Paulo, with the same shelf behind the projection screen. I think they stayed in Brazil for a while after Colombia.

(Valentina and Sienna are staying in Europe with Marko, and Andres children are staying in Italy with their mother for about a month.)

image.png 47412AB8E64E36F0337898E29CAF1894_video_dashinit.png

I see, I wasn't familiar with how carla's home looked and assume it was theirs. Hmmm. So they have been away from home for a long time. I wonder why

7 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

I'm pretty sure that article confused Bogota and Barcelona.  We know for a fact a ton of models (EmRata, Paloma, Hailey, etc.) were all in Barcelona shooting for that VS show.

It’s on VS’s website.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/vs/vsnow/worldtour
The information is correct, rumors say they did castings and fittings in Barcelona but idk.

AE603009-5BEA-4C97-BEF0-D16EC6BE2218.thumb.jpeg.f9ecb5946ef5a5d05703b07c682d3173.jpeg

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

It’s on VS’s website.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/vs/vsnow/worldtour
The information is correct, rumors say they did castings and fittings in Barcelona but idk.

AE603009-5BEA-4C97-BEF0-D16EC6BE2218.thumb.jpeg.f9ecb5946ef5a5d05703b07c682d3173.jpeg

I think they shot in both places, since it wouldn't have much sense to do castings there, while the VS headquartes are in NYC, and not take advantage of a location like that, if their intent is to base the show on a sort of "tour" in different cities in the globe, as the trailer seems to imply.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, patt said:

@nhlovesadri It was Adriana's choice to cover her body. Recently Victoria's Secret relly has no problem with overweight models. But people keeps complain about it since yesterday without knowing whether it is Adriana's decision or not. VS is the actual victim here to be honest.

So yeah looking at responses VS is def taking the heat for Adriana being covered. Although it def seems to be Adriana's decision. Thats probably why she didn't even have a video. Yeah, I def think the reason Adriana been missing out on fashion is actually more related to her comfortableness

IDK what Adriana been up to lately but I hope she is getting her confidence 100% together. She is a wealthy woman with alot of access and usually will power to mold herself into however she wants to actually look like

9 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

So yeah looking at responses VS is def taking the heat for Adriana being covered. Although it def seems to be Adriana's decision. Thats probably why she didn't even have a video. Yeah, I def think the reason Adriana been missing out on fashion is actually more related to her comfortableness

IDK what Adriana been up to lately but I hope she is getting her confidence 100% together. She is a wealthy woman with alot of access and usually will power to mold herself into however she wants to actually look like

well.Adriana's video was just released. She talked a lot 

I still feel the way I do though. Especially since Adriana CLAIMS she is persisting with modeling. At this point I can't tell. And her lacking confidence is def still showing in that work. She hasn't been fierce like she usually is. She is avoiding fashion events... Its unclear if she still has been working out at the dogpound.... I also suspect thats why she doesn't show herself anymore/very inactive on social media and I think thats why her profile picture still what it is on social media as a reminder. But Cyan is about to be one, she needs to really be trying to get over this slump for good. I'm not sure if she is still trying to. Don't want to sound insensitive because postpartum issues (physical and mental) may last a good while and it IS tough. However, you gotta push through it and do all you can to overcome the problems that come along with it. From the outside looking in, it just doesn't seem like Adriana is doing what she needs to do to have the career she claims she still wants to have and to even be confident/comfortable with herself.

It seems like Adriana says one thing, but her actions aren't currently matching it. At this point I am confused on why she states she still wants to model and doesn't want to come across as retired. I love her, but to be brutally honest, I can't tell that she actually wants to still be a model right now.

45 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I still feel the way I do though. Especially since Adriana CLAIMS she is persisting with modeling. At this point I can't tell. And her lacking confidence is def still showing in that work. She hasn't been fierce like she usually is. She is avoiding fashion events... Its unclear if she still has been working out at the dogpound.... I also suspect thats why she doesn't show herself anymore/very inactive on social media and I think thats why her profile picture still what it is on social media as a reminder. But Cyan is about to be one, she needs to really be trying to get over this slump for good. I'm not sure if she is still trying to. Don't want to sound insensitive because postpartum issues (physical and mental) may last a good while. But from the outside looking in, it just doesn't seem like Adriana is doing what she needs to do to have the career she claims she still wants to have and to even be confident/comfortable with herself.

It seems like Adriana says one thing, but her actions aren't currently matching it. At this point I am confused on why she states she still wants to model and doesn't want to come across as retired. I love her, but to be brutally honest, I can't tell that she actually wants to still be a model right now.

She probably went on summer vacation and has relaxed quite a bit with both diet and exercise. She always does, well, almost all of us do, and it's normal. But she definitely, judging by the pics in the candids section, has put the weight back on. I mentioned it here at the time, it's not clear to me that Adriana still has within her the desire to be a model alive enough to go through all the sacrifice that this entails at her age. She doesn't need it financially and she has 3 young children that she has to take care of (especially Cyan), plus two other young stepchildren that she also partially take care of. Combine that with a stricter diet and exercise than ever, because to stay in shape, she's going to have to work harder than ever. We know that Adriana gains weight more easily than other models and as the years go by, the more difficult it will be for her to lose weight or stay very fit.

Also, going back to VS, the new VS, is perfect for her in the sense that the new VS is supposedly more inclusive of different body types and older women. They are not going to require her to lose weight as they surely did in 2009 or 2012. And they will pay her very well because her name is still an important name.

In any case, I want to make it clear that, if so, it seems perfectly respectable and understandable to me. She already has her career made up of her and her life figured out. If she doesn't want to live on a diet 340 of the 365 days a year and go to the gym 5 days a week, it's understandable. That I prefer a fitter Adriana because I think that gaining weight changes her look much more than it does to other models when they gain weight? Yes, but time passes for everyone.

1 hour ago, borg said:

She probably went on summer vacation and has relaxed quite a bit with both diet and exercise. She always does, well, almost all of us do, and it's normal. But she definitely, judging by the pics in the candids section, has put the weight back on. I mentioned it here at the time, it's not clear to me that Adriana still has within her the desire to be a model alive enough to go through all the sacrifice that this entails at her age. She doesn't need it financially and she has 3 young children that she has to take care of (especially Cyan), plus two other young stepchildren that she also partially take care of. Combine that with a stricter diet and exercise than ever, because to stay in shape, she's going to have to work harder than ever. We know that Adriana gains weight more easily than other models and as the years go by, the more difficult it will be for her to lose weight or stay very fit.

Listen.... I really am a fan of Adriana, always respected her and love her. And ya'll see my post here, i've been cutting her alot of slack and considering what she has going on in her life. But I don't agree with her basically just letting herself go/not trying her best to maintain while also still trying to pursue modelling. Where there is a will, there is a way. Enough time has passed to say this IMO. She can't afford to lack discipline this late, I feel because. 1. like you seen in those vegas pics, that lack of discipline causes her to gain weight and then she look like someone else that maybe some in the industry may not be fan of.  2.I don't think the industry outside of VS want that, not from models like her and her era. She shouldn’t let VS enable her. Especially since she appears uncomfortable while working like that anyway. It’s clear she really don’t like looking like that either. So her work isn't coming out as good. People want what they EXPECT from her. Which is confidence and to look more like herself, if she can help it. NOT talking about aging. This isn't an aging problem-her skin looks fine, its simply that bloat/weight on her face and how different it makes her face shape. So if she wants to continue to be successful and getting the jobs in the business like she claims, she gonna have to come tighter and be consistently fit AND confident. All of it is connected. She really gotta be doing her part. Its dumb for her to not do anything knowing she not comfortable like that and wants to still model. I don't think she is confident like this or comfortable, thats likely why she is so reclusive and don't attend much fashion events anymore IMO. Along with this, the work she is doing has not been as fierce lately and its probably because she doesn't feel the best. All of this is connected and its going to hinder her continued pursuit in modelling if she doesn't hit the ground running.  Thats why I say she needs to just get it together. Adriana is a wealthy woman with access, she can do and afford ALOT of shit to better this situation and help her if she needs it- Unless she has an actual medical problem that she can't control. I don't think she does because she looked better in June/July anyway and this stuff just was not a problem until she got pregnant again.

I agree, she probably took another vacation  and gained the weight back. But IMO now wasn't the time for that. Its okay when she falls off after 100% getting her body/looks back, but she was still in the process of getting back, so now she is taking steps back again. I just feel like someone should be telling her to get it together, because I feel like she still don't got it together

Hello everyone, I'm using a translator, I hope to be understood.
I've been reluctant to ask about this for a long time, but I'm really worried and, of course, curious.

About that crazy guy who chases Adriana in the comments, he's tireless, he acts like a real maniac raving about a relationship with Adriana. Could someone explain to me the origin of this, and if Adriana herself did something about it to protect herself?

I appreciate the responses and please, if this is a prohibited subject, let me know so I can delete the post.

1 hour ago, heatherS. said:

I've been reluctant to ask about this for a long time, but I'm really worried and, of course, curious.

About that crazy guy who chases Adriana in the comments, he's tireless, he acts like a real maniac raving about a relationship with Adriana. Could someone explain to me the origin of this, and if Adriana herself did something about it to protect herself?

I appreciate the responses and please, if this is a prohibited subject, let me know so I can delete the post.

Is he STILL bothering her? I believe adriana did take action but I don’t think anything fell through because he didn’t actually do anything besides like stalk her basically. Sadly the way it works in the united states is things have to go from bad to worse. Like he would have to go further than stalking to get him arrested. Like how miranda Kerr’s stalker got sentenced because he got violent with security and stuff, I think he shot or stab someone. So thats when the law really have these stalkers arrested. When they actually hurt someone basically. However, I don’t think he followed adriana to LA so there is that

What I am concerned is Is Adriana suffering from postpartum depression. Since giving birth, Adriana looks always lack confidence about her figure, just like she shares her activity photos less and less on social medias. I noticed in her latest ig post, at katy Perry's concert, when the camera panned to her, she refused to show up and blocked the camera with her hand....

33 minutes ago, XSS said:

What I am concerned is Is Adriana suffering from postpartum depression. Since giving birth, Adriana looks always lack confidence about her figure, just like she shares her activity photos less and less on social medias. I noticed in her latest ig post, at katy Perry's concert, when the camera panned to her, she refused to show up and blocked the camera with her hand....

That was Adriana recording and Valentina who she was trying to film and blocked the camera.

2 hours ago, heatherS. said:

Yeah I know he tried to go to her Miami house but was stopped by security since it was a pretty secure area. I believe she tried to get police involved but yeah they aren't going to do much unless he really crosses a line like being on her property or assaulting her. From my understanding she has blocked him before but he just makes a new IG account to keep seeing her stuff and spamming her there. 

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Is he STILL bothering her? I believe adriana did take action but I don’t think anything fell through because he didn’t actually do anything besides like stalk her basically. Sadly the way it works in the united states is things have to go from bad to worse. Like he would have to go further than stalking to get him arrested. Like how miranda Kerr’s stalker got sentenced because he got violent with security and stuff, I think he shot or stab someone. So thats when the law really have these stalkers arrested. When they actually hurt someone basically. However, I don’t think he followed adriana to LA so there is that

12 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I know he tried to go to her Miami house but was stopped by security since it was a pretty secure area. I believe she tried to get police involved but yeah they aren't going to do much unless he really crosses a line like being on her property or assaulting her. From my understanding she has blocked him before but he just makes a new IG account to keep seeing her stuff and spamming her there. 

Thanks for the answers!
It really is scary how he surrounds her, he must have dozens of profiles and whenever he is blocked or reported on one, he starts to act on the other. For a long time I observed that he tormented Ana Artic in the comments and even other friends of Adriana. Today Carla no longer accepts friend requests, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't already have an infiltrated profile as a follower to keep up with more personal updates about Adriana.

With the change, I hope he really won't be able to get physically close to her, even so it must be unbearable to live with this persecution.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so proud of her for her association with FIFA as a fan ambassador, that is something to be proud of for sure. However, i want to share some of my thoughts here. When she first announced this fan ambassador thing, i was expecting to see more active role, i thought she would participate to the events (FIFA Fan Fests) and organizations as a first ever fan ambassador. But all she did is sitting in the Gianni Infantino's private lounge during the games, she only did award thing on Thursday.

I don't know if it is because of her insecurities or if she felt unwelcome by the women's football community but Adriana made people right who are against to her role in FIFA by not participating anything.

I wasn't expecting her to spend a whole month in AUS/NZ but she literally did not show any effort. Many people in FIFA are against to her for some reasons and this organization was a chace for Adriana to prove them wrong by contributing to Women's football to get more attention it deserves.