Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Did they ever have the religious wedding? Because for someone as catholic as Dri i alwaya thought it was weird that she didnt do it & remember her saying she wanted a big wedding in Brazil after Val was born or something like that & It never happened

I noticed she stopped following him on twitter too & i thought it was weird but who knows, i dont want to jump into conclusions because only time will tell, i just hope Dri does whatever is the best for her

I don't think they're about to get a divorce since he posted a picture of Adriana and Valentina 3 days ago. And I won't believe it until anyone confirm something if there's something supposed to be confirmed. The press and those rumors sucks!

Marko was at a sushi/Japanese place the other night at 4 in the morning drinking according to people on Twitter. I wasn't going to put that out there, but just sayin'. I mean, it doesn't mean anything, but I thought it was weird. Maybe I'm weird for thinking it's weird.

Umm...we're still talking about this? Is the serbian media still talking about this?

I just feel like she's going to vanish at the surface of the earth if they're having a divorce. The only place we'll probably ever see her would be at the VS catalog. The press and people (her fans to precise) are going to have a field day. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST DIVORCING. Most people will be happy because they don't like her husband. But I still think Adriana is going to get depressed and all... I think the timing is not good.

I think the complete opposite! And I don't want to say any more. Just that I think Adriana's personal life and career would flourish.

What do you mean??Did Adriana's career is now all bad? And it's all because of Marko?

Marko doesn't follow Adriana either... :heart:

The unfollowing on twitter of each other doesn't have to mean something but maybe it does. I think what others said is right, they have been spending time apart. I know for a fact that Marko is out late at night without her, and she seems to be referencing him or talking about him less, on twitter & elsewhere like others pointed out... I guess we'll wait and see. If it is true though, I think it would have been Adriana's wanting and Adriana's choice.

Marko was at a sushi/Japanese place the other night at 4 in the morning drinking according to people on Twitter. I wasn't going to put that out there, but just sayin'. I mean, it doesn't mean anything, but I thought it was weird. Maybe I'm weird for thinking it's weird.

Umm...we're still talking about this? Is the serbian media still talking about this?

I just feel like she's going to vanish at the surface of the earth if they're having a divorce. The only place we'll probably ever see her would be at the VS catalog. The press and people (her fans to precise) are going to have a field day. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST DIVORCING. Most people will be happy because they don't like her husband. But I still think Adriana is going to get depressed and all... I think the timing is not good.

I think the complete opposite! And I don't want to say any more. Just that I think Adriana's personal life and career would flourish.

What do you mean??Did Adriana's career is now all bad? And it's all because of Marko?

No, I mean it would get better than it already is.

Something is definitely wrong, but I've seen it coming. They are so different! We all know(and see) that she is much better looking then him and I could imagine him being unhappy about people's mean comments that follow whenever she posts a pic of them together on her Twitter/Facebook.

Their personalities are so different- I never understood how they even ended up together. She is very outgoing and bubbly and smiles even at Papparazzis and he always seems like he doesn't want anyone taking pictures of them.He seems not to have much confidence, in general.

I think it may have something to with the jeleousy.Whatever is happening-I hope she is OK.I know that no pregnant woman wants to go through the divorce.

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects

Just because he posted a photo of them means nothing. He was more likely showing off Val than anything, plus IMO it didn't look current, she's about 7 months pregnant now and her belly would have been much more evident.

Marko may not be the most beautiful and famous guy in the world but sometimes you don't need a Brad Pitt or a male model in your life to be happy. Sometimes a normal men is just enough to make you the most happiest girl on earth.

For me they are a real couple. Not like those hollywood couples that are together only because it seems well to the press.

I don't know Adriana or Marko but i think that they are not so different as it seems. Ok, she is one of the most beautiful women in the world and he is not and she looks more friendly than him.. but the truth is ... none of them seems to care with the press and like to go to those big parties, oscars, festivals... where almost all the models go, just to be whacted in the red carpet or something like that . They seem to care more about family than those kind of things.

I seriously don't think that Adri, without Marko, would have a better career. I don't think that he is the reason why her career is not rising much more than it is now.

I hope that everything is ok in their relationship.

Observing the drama on twitter is hilarious. I was looking at tweets to adriana/marko yesterday. It seems that Adriana private messaged some Adriana fan club/fan on twitter, asking the fan to find a picture of Marko with another blonde girl or to find what site it was on. (I saw an earlier tweet about how someone has a link to a Turkish website with Marko and another girl). Why else would Adriana privately reach out to someone to find it? I could have put the pieces of the puzzle together wrong...but that's what I make of it

Edit: it was not specified what the picture was that Adriana reached out to the fan to find, but I noticed it was right after the random tweet about the picture of Marko and another female being on a site. So there is a chance that the picture she wanted her fan to find was a different one, but I doubt it. Why would she DM it to them and ask them to keep it private as she did? Very obvious.

On top of that...she hasn't taken to twitter to deny the divorce claims and by now its guaranteed she's seen them. She couldn't even handle people pointing out that they thought Marko was unattractive without needing to say something about it. She would have already denied claims of them splitting if they weren't ...IMO.

As someone who has been pregnant, and in love at the same time. You NEVER spend this time away from your Husband unless something is seriously wrong. My guess is he cheated, I say this because he cheated on his gf at the time to be with Adriana...and then there have been numerous reports that he cheated when they were dating,and even more when they were married. Now, he's also ALWAYS had that reputation. My guess is he did and she caught him, and etc.

It would explain her not defending him, and retweeting some the tweets she has done. I know couple who have divorced over just no longer connecting, and they still support and love each other and stick up for each other...they just don't belong together as a couple. Now, I've also known couples who have split because one or the other has cheated....and that's a WHOLE NEW ball game. You don't care, you are pissed, hurt, and not to mention angry that the other person had the nerve to do it when you have kids.

If this is the reason for the splie (which I expect it is) she at least won't be as depressed about it, she's probably just pissed.

If all of it is true... what a bad timing. Not that i think that Adriana can't raise a child by herself but... i believe that emotionally it must be pretty tough to deal with all of it. Even if she's just pissed off with him, the truth is that if she loves Marko there's always suffering and pain.

i still hope that he didn't cheat her and that they will be ok.