Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Yes, but if he cheated (like he's been known to do) then it doesn't matter how happy he is, he's scum. Sorry.

Bombshell, usually cheaters are very good liars and they can make anything look so sweet and happy from the outside until their partner finds out. In reality you, or I or anyone doesn't know how "happy" they actually were, it might have been a front...or it might have been true...but either way if she found out he cheated, happiness goes right out the window.

Ok. I didn't know he's a known player. I hope Adriana divorces his ugly-ass self.

Also as much as I like knowing everything about this situation, the person that Adriana messaged for the picture should have just kept that strictly between the two of them.

Yeah , Adriana married Marco for love and it must be heartbreaking for her if he cheated. That's real tough to deal with while pregnant. I hope to God it's not true. She didn't deserve that. Hang in there, Dri!

Ok,Just to say.I haven't read something like this very long time,u should be shame,but really.

I'm not at any side but seriously guys,he is still her husband and she has 1 child and expectin SECOND with THAT GUY! and as Adriana said ''if you don't respect my family you also don't respect me''

:blah:

I always thought they would split up. Not because of the fact that people say she's too attractive for him. For me, from photos and interviews it just seemed that this guy didn't seem that grounded and in photos he always looked mad or like he had a bad attitude. I could never understand how any man could cheat on Adriana though. If he cheated, well then she needs to leave him asap. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Just because they seperate doesn't mean her children can't see their dad or be happy.

Marko said on twitter 1h ago that's in Brazil.. maybe the rumors stop now :whistle:

SO????? He could be there to work out details...try to give it one more try...or arrange final things. I'm sorry just cause he's in Brazil doesn't mean they aren't divoricing. I'm sorry, something is up she's not going to be without her husband for almost a month towards the end of her pregnancy, with everything being fine.

Marko said on twitter 1h ago that's in Brazil.. maybe the rumors stop now :whistle:

SO????? He could be there to work out details...try to give it one more try...or arrange final things. I'm sorry just cause he's in Brazil doesn't mean they aren't divoricing. I'm sorry, something is up she's not going to be with her husband for almost a month towards the end of her pregnancy, with everything being fine.

for me is a hope at least lol !!! the time will reveal, let's wait and see.

Awww, Valentina is such a cutie :heart: You know, it would be great if they're still together and he didn't cheat but unfollowing each other on Twitter and spending time appart indicates that something is wrong. I hope they just had a big fight that can still be worked out!

Oh Please!

If he cheated her he would go in Brazil!(he is in Brazil his brother confirmed too) and there is no way for that stupid!I believe they were in strife but I don't think they are going to divorce and he said that next stop is Serbia,maybe Adriana will come with him too(I hope so)

i ain't the opinion that he cheated her but i think that they had a big fight.

Like we all know all the relationships are complicated and their relationship isn't much different from the others. Adriana is a supermodel, but the way we see her, sexy and beautiful all the time, doesn't make her relationship any less complicated, because like us she has her own bad times and mistakes. The same happens to him.

So, if they had a fight i don't know whose fault it was, or for what reason they had it. I don't think that we can accuse the guy of being a cheater when we don't even know what happened or if it happened.

I just hope that Adriana and Val are good and that everything is ok between the couple.

Um I'm sorry but you don't go away to Brazil, during the last months of your pregnancy, and take your daughter...for a big fight. Sorry. Totally unrealistic.

I don't want him to have cheated on her but it's something that would cause her to do this.

The fact we know she won't be going to serbia (she won't fly this close to giving birth) and she's been in Brazil for this long, and he hasn't been...so he's leaving her again during her pregnancy...I'm sorry it's not good.

Also the idea he wouldn't go to Brazil if he cheated....uh WHY? That is a beyond unreasonable assumption. If she wants to talk details or something and etc, or he wanted to talk about the pending divorce (if they are) yes he would. If everything was good, he'd be staying in Brazil with her or they'd both be in Miami. Sorry if you are a loving couple, you don't leave each other during this time....

Hi, longtime lurker first time poster here... I just had to throw my 2 cents here... You already divorced them beacuse some girl had picture of Marko and some blonde and beacuse Marko and Adriana unfollowed each other on twitter... I%20dont%20know.gif What if that blonde was Marko's sister? You know, he has a blonde sister. And what kind of picture, was it incriminating? Was he kissing on that picture, or making out with that blonde? And unfolowing eachother on twiter? Jesus, Marko doesnt even follow his own brother. IMHO, we are just thrownig bunch of assumptions here. Just beacuse someone does not like Marko, and think that he is unworthy of Adirana and want them to divorce it doesnt mean that is the truth.

Lets just wait and see.... :morning: