Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Russell Simmons drops her name:

You can’t be mad that she was seen walking out of Ashton Kutcher’s house late one night, cause you know if you were seen walking out of Adriana Lima’s house late one night, you would be in the studio the next day rapping about it. I mean, you all got like 50 girls in your videos drooling over you and you dissing Rihanna?

lol Marko will forever be known as Adriana Lima's husband. Lol He can't even sell his house without Adriana's name being mentioned before his lmao

Why wouldn't it be that way? :laugh: he couldn't even cut it as a NBA player. And that's not to talk crap about Marko, it's the truth. At no point in his nba career was he "a star" like a lot of the tabloids tried to make it out to be when he started dating Adriana.

^lmao is he even currently working?

But, this shows that Adriana married him only for love.

I can't picture someone like Gisele (who only dates the rich and famous) being married to Marko.

I don't think so :laugh:

I always find it hilarious when people get offended at the fact that everyone points out that Adriana is better than Marko (status wise) I think it's rude when they target Valentina's looks or make fun of Marko's looks via tweeting bullshit to her, but in terms of their success rates. It's the nature of the media to judge from the outside... they're not going to stop and think about how he might be a great guy and there has to be a reason Adriana married him, instead they just see what's obvious. Outside of the way he looks (personally I'm indifferent to that) he's a bust in the nba.... I know he signed with real madrid...and then some other place. but I don't even think he does anything anymore.

I agree though that Adriana married him for love... but Adriana had her dating 'bigger celebs' moments too. Even though I don't think she intentionally dated men who were famous, just like I don't think Gisele is necessarily that way, but Adriana also dated Lenny and that one Prince... just saying, when she was younger she had her moments as well. I always found it to be kind of funny that Adriana got married so suddenly... and the timing of Vals birth. I really don't care for what anyone has to say about that, if I'm wrong I'm wrong but in my personal belief she got married at the time that she did partially because she knew she had a kid on the way. I mean, everyone knows that she wasn't a virgin before marriage despite the GQ blunder, I'm not judging her for it. Just saying.

I translated the same article when it was written in Italian and they JUST bought the house. They purchased it within the last month, it's not like they've even moved in yet. My guess is they are either planning on relocating or just want a home when more work becomes available out there in the future.

Russell Simmons drops her name:

You can’t be mad that she was seen walking out of Ashton Kutcher’s house late one night, cause you know if you were seen walking out of Adriana Lima’s house late one night, you would be in the studio the next day rapping about it. I mean, you all got like 50 girls in your videos drooling over you and you dissing Rihanna?

Rappers always dropping her name (Janus, fat Joe, lil Romeo) lol another big reason why I love her, everyone knows her. Everyone :)

^lmao is he even currently working?

But, this shows that Adriana married him only for love.

I can't picture someone like Gisele (who only dates the rich and famous) being married to Marko.

I don't think so :laugh:

I always find it hilarious when people get offended at the fact that everyone points out that Adriana is better than Marko (status wise) I think it's rude when they target Valentina's looks or make fun of Marko's looks via tweeting bullshit to her, but in terms of their success rates. It's the nature of the media to judge from the outside... they're not going to stop and think about how he might be a great guy and there has to be a reason Adriana married him, instead they just see what's obvious. Outside of the way he looks (personally I'm indifferent to that) he's a bust in the nba.... I know he signed with real madrid...and then some other place. but I don't even think he does anything anymore.

I agree though that Adriana married him for love... but Adriana had her dating 'bigger celebs' moments too. Even though I don't think she intentionally dated men who were famous, just like I don't think Gisele is necessarily that way, but Adriana also dated Lenny and that one Prince... just saying, when she was younger she had her moments as well. I always found it to be kind of funny that Adriana got married so suddenly... and the timing of Vals birth. I really don't care for what anyone has to say about that, if I'm wrong I'm wrong but in my personal belief she got married at the time that she did partially because she knew she had a kid on the way. I mean, everyone knows that she wasn't a virgin before marriage despite the GQ blunder, I'm not judging her for it. Just saying.

I sincerely believe that she was a virgin when she said she was. I just don't know why she would lie about it, it wasn't 1920 when things like that was a big deal. I think that, she got married right after she discovered that she was (a few weeks) pregnant so that the media wouldn't send their dogs on her. I sometimes think that it's also possible that she got pregnant really fast after marriage. Didn't she get married at February and had Val at November? That's 9 months...idk

Btw, I sent u a message or 5 :ninja: l. I wasn't sure that they delivered so I kept sending

During an interview last year she basically proved she was telling the truth. When Adriana came out and said that she was asked a couple times about it, and she confirmed it more than once. She then backed it up with her opinion. People claimed she took it back because she said "it was a misunderstanding" (because her agency was insanely pissed about the whole thing, alongside VS)that is ALWAYS her fall back saying when something doesn't come out and good as it should. Last year when she admitted to what she did on her pre-VS show diet and people freaked out, her trainer admitted that's the routine she did and backed her up but as soon as she was interviewed on Good Morning NY and asked about it she looked nervous and went to her old stand by "It was a misunderstanding" she does that anytime ANYTHING has back fired on her.

Now I do believe she had sex before she got married to Marko, with Marko because during her relationship him she changed...she became more comfortable with her sexuality. I think she got pregnant pretty quickly and they married. Her story on Val does not add up at ALL. She claimed she was pregnant during her stint in Turkey, but she wouldn't have been had she gotten pregnant after being married. Plus, if Val was born in November as a preemie (like Adriana claims) she wouldn't have been a preemie if she conceived in Jan or Feb, she would have had to conceive March-April to even be considered a preemie. The math just doesn't add up.

I don't really understand why people had such a hard time believing she was a virgin. I have many gorgeous friends (and I'm a hard judge lol) and most of them didn't have sex before marriage. I know many women do who are above average, because more often than not your most gorgeous women don't feel that they are. Hell, the girl in my avatar waited (she was never shy about it, spoke about it on numerous occasions) and she was Miss America so she's not unattractive by any means :) But some of the big indicators of women who wait, is they have super short engagements, or get married super quickly. Again the girl in my avatar got engaged late Jan of 2010, got married mid July 2010, I had another friend who had been dating her boyfriend for 5 years, got engaged and got married then in 3 weeks (they obviously still have the drive lol) It's just a matter of personal choice :) I myself waited and I don't regret it, but we had a super short engagement too and now I recognize the same characteristics that Adriana displays (now she talks about Marko very sexually now) in myself. I don't think Adriana lied about it at all, but I don't think she thought it would backfire like it did (sadly enough) so I can see why she tried to cover it up, but always remember if Adriana says it was a misunderstanding more than likely it wasn't lol

I don't have a hard time believing that good looking people can be virgins. That was never the reason I doubted her story. I heard her recant and claim that all of that virgin business was a misunderstanding, I listened to what she said and she was talking about how that's not what she was saying but she still thinks it's a good message to women, especially younger women. Yet in the GQ interview she very candidly stated with much certainty that she WAS indeed a virgin and believes in NO sex before marriage. And like I said, when asked about that...there was something for her to clear up. What was there for her to comment on and negate? Why change her story? And all of a sudden complicate the issue about how you weren't really saying you don't believe in sex before marriage :laugh: To me it was not a matter of saying your statements weren't true because your agency is pissed. I think she flat out lied, and then after realizing there were so many doubters took back her story because maybe it was seen as being too outlandish. I think if she was so rooted in the belief that sex before marriage was wrong, by principle she would have stuck by it even while facing the pressures of the media. and I don't think her interview from last year 'proves' anything. She can say whatever she wants but on more than one occasion she has been inconsistent with stories. I'm tired of the "it was a misunderstanding" bit she always resorts to. Even with the diet thing... I mean people blew it up out of proportion but she couldn't just stick to her story. I think she's insecure in a lot (personally) but it makes me cringe when she doesn't back up what she originally said or changes her story. I also have a hard time believing she dated Lenny and didn't have sex with him. Of course I don't know her and I could be wrong about that fact in particular, but after listening to the interview she did about her GQ Virgin issue interview, I in no way will believe that she was a virgin before Marko. And that has nothing to do with her great looks but it has everything to do with her words.

just to make it clear...before all the obsessed crazies attack me for my opinion. It's an opinion. I'm not Adriana, I do not know the truth but these are my thoughts. As the rest of you are welcome to yours! I am obviously a big adriana fan but like I've stated before... being a fan of someone doesn't mean that you have to agree with or believe everything that they say or do. I love Adri... but I take issue with her "it was a misunderstanding" bullshit that never seems to fade

This is the new house of Adriana and Marko in LA

I have those pics in my magazine

The house is expensive 2 million Euros and big 1.700 m2 old familiar by description on Press,

:D

by the way,Marko was so famous when Jugoslavia was existing and after that too,really one of most famous basketballs players in SRB and he played in lot of bb clubs,I think he doesn't need to be rich and famous to be the best guy.Marko is amazing human inside and I think that Adriana couldn't find the better man for herself.Right now he is practicing how I know...but I've heard he will play for Serbia again soon.

My guy friends are really shocked in horror that adriana married marko...... they just couldn't believe that she lost her virginity to him,lol.......I mean she is really beautiful and can have any man she wants but i like her more for marrying for love rather than looks coz lets be honest marko isn't really an attractive man..........

I don't have a hard time believing that good looking people can be virgins. That was never the reason I doubted her story. I heard her recant and claim that all of that virgin business was a misunderstanding, I listened to what she said and she was talking about how that's not what she was saying but she still thinks it's a good message to women, especially younger women. Yet in the GQ interview she very candidly stated with much certainty that she WAS indeed a virgin and believes in NO sex before marriage. And like I said, when asked about that...there was something for her to clear up. What was there for her to comment on and negate? Why change her story? And all of a sudden complicate the issue about how you weren't really saying you don't believe in sex before marriage :laugh: To me it was not a matter of saying your statements weren't true because your agency is pissed. I think she flat out lied, and then after realizing there were so many doubters took back her story because maybe it was seen as being too outlandish. I think if she was so rooted in the belief that sex before marriage was wrong, by principle she would have stuck by it even while facing the pressures of the media. and I don't think her interview from last year 'proves' anything. She can say whatever she wants but on more than one occasion she has been inconsistent with stories. I'm tired of the "it was a misunderstanding" bit she always resorts to. Even with the diet thing... I mean people blew it up out of proportion but she couldn't just stick to her story. I think she's insecure in a lot (personally) but it makes me cringe when she doesn't back up what she originally said or changes her story. I also have a hard time believing she dated Lenny and didn't have sex with him. Of course I don't know her and I could be wrong about that fact in particular, but after listening to the interview she did about her GQ Virgin issue interview, I in no way will believe that she was a virgin before Marko. And that has nothing to do with her great looks but it has everything to do with her words.

just to make it clear...before all the obsessed crazies attack me for my opinion. It's an opinion. I'm not Adriana, I do not know the truth but these are my thoughts. As the rest of you are welcome to yours! I am obviously a big adriana fan but like I've stated before... being a fan of someone doesn't mean that you have to agree with or believe everything that they say or do. I love Adri... but I take issue with her "it was a misunderstanding" bullshit that never seems to fade

We can agree to disagree then. :)

My point was if you read the GQ article it wasn't all about her making a statement of her virginity it was in the middle of the interview, and she was asked several times to restate it. Not only that she specifically spoke about her reason as well. She's also kind of backed up those same values in other interviews, she's old fashioned...she wanted many old fashioned values in her men she's also stated she wouldn't even sleep in the same room with a guy on vacation. She reads a bible backstage, and she even wanted to be a nun. It wouldn't be totally out of left field for her to have saved herself. It would be different if she came out and said "HEY I"M A VIRGIN" but it was during conversation in the interview. She said it in innocent passing "Well...you know sex is for after marriage right" and then GQ pressed her on where she stated about three times

Yes! I am Catholic. [she pulls out the cardboard scapular hanging around her neck, under her big gray sweater]

Is there anything in the teachings of the Catholic Church that you don

Agree to disagree surely. I don't think that stating that she was a virgin hurt her 'sexy image' at all lol. GQ published it on the cover and that's one of the things that has increased her popularity, headlines like 'the worlds most voluptuous virgin' and so on. I see something about her being a virgin until marriage on half the websites that have a bio of her. I think a lot of people have strong convictions and are religious and have intentions that are pure or goals that may have been set.. that doesn't mean we all always stick to them. In my opinion I still think she lied. As the interview you posted proves, she clearly stated more than once that she has never had sex, in my opinion I think her changing her story was more about the possibility of her answers during the GQ interview being exposed as false. And in that interview I was talking about where she addresses the GQ interview she pretty much said that she was not saying she was a virgin and she was misunderstood but she thinks its a good message for children anyway. It's absolutely absurd to say you're a virgin because you're proud of it and then to try to take it back because there's some backlash against you. If she is truly that strong in her convictions she wouldn't have felt the need to lie or misdirect about her original interview with GQ anyway. That makes no sense to me, and if anything I think that's weak and not too admirable. We will more than likely never know though, but I think we can all agree that she should speak what's on her mind and leave it at that! No more misunderstandings please Adriana! :wave:

I think her virginity statement actually helped her 'sexy image', wasn't that magazine the best selling issue of GQ that year? I honestly don't think she married virgin but i do believe she waited until Marko, basically because of the same reasons Lost_Soul mentioned. & i do believe Valentina was born on November though because it would be hard to lie in that, when she says "Last time i was in Turkey i was pregnant" she referred to THIS visit which was in March. But honestly at this point i no longer care because she obviously isn't a virgin anymore so there's no need to discuss because we will never know anyways

I do agree that she needs to stand by what she says though, the reason why i respect Adriana so much is because she isn't one of those "I'm a brazilian hottie who loves the beach & loves to wear tiny bikinis blablabla" (I'm looking at you Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros & Izabel Goulart) so she doesn't come as a dumb girl who only talks about stupid crap in her interviews, heck she was in the UN & you need to know a thing or two to even be allowed there. Look at Gisele, girlfriend got backfired for her comments 1,000 times but she always stands by whatever the fuck she says & that's why i respect so much as a woman, so when Dri says something & then calls it a "misunderstanding" it makes me wanna slap her a little bit, she needs to have more confidence on herself & stop listening to critics so much