Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Oh Guys this is the list of model who will wear what and even models like Anne,Anja,Karlie,Liu Wen, I mean for Heidi it's not surprise,but these models are not so famous but they confirmed they will come!And there is no Adriana :'( <a href="http://www.modelinia.com/blog/confirmed-what-models-celebrities-will-wear-to-tonights-met-gala/36685?utm_campaign=Tweets&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com" target="_blank">http://www.modelinia.com/blog/confirmed-wh...rce=twitter.com</a> !!

I can't believe,she needs to be there!

P.S there is not Lily and Alessandra (on list who are they wearing)

When does it starts?

I'd like to hear it from Adriana by twitter or something like that,Like Doutzen Kroes tweeted yesterday...

Oh Hope she comes there!

Live coverage starts at 6:30 est

Ah Still no news... so many models is coming... :beating: :(

ugh I'm so mad at her right now that I could explode. Why can't she attend the damn thing for once in her life?!

I feel like tweeting to her right now about how I feel!!!!!!!

Do it. I'm more upset that nobody can just say YES or NO. Every year it's the same bullshit.

I wonder what the heck she's doing in nyc if she's not going to the Met ball, or did we officially confirm that she was back in Miami?

cherrybomb and someone else said she went back to Miami, but I don't know. Like I am really not sure.

I'm soooo sad now,MET starts in 2 HOURS!!!

Still no news about Adriana :(

My opinions are that if she come to NY she probably come with reason and I'm sure is not any shoot because she always say it or someone take a shoot with her!!

but if she back to Miami it's stupid and i don't think so...

And the biggest thing that this year she was shooting for MET Catalogue she is everywhere on website...there is no way she is not invited and biggest bullshit is if she didn't accept the invitation :(

My opinions are that if she come to NY she probably come with reason and I'm sure is not any shoot because she always say it or someone take a shoot with her!!

And the biggest thing that this year she was shooting for MET Catalogue she is everywhere on website...there is no way she is not invited and biggest bullshit is if she didn't accept the invitation :(

You never know! Maybe she'll show up and surprise us all, here's to hoping.

I think it too ,Really hoping and I'll hope till last second of the ''end'' of MET gala :(

I think it too ,Really hoping and I'll hope till last second of the ''end'' of MET gala :(

She never tweeted about attending the IWC events/getting ready for them or other events she's been to in the past with the exception of vsfs so who knows! I think it would be silly of her not to go

She never tweeted about attending the IWC events/getting ready for them or other events she's been to in the past with the exception of vsfs so who knows! I think it would be silly of her not to go

Me too...And she wasn't on twitter at all,hope she surprise as all like she did with IWC (two events)

ugh I'm so mad at her right now that I could explode. Why can't she attend the damn thing for once in her life?!

Do it. I'm more upset that nobody can just say YES or NO. Every year it's the same bullshit.

I'm beginning to think that maybe she has some issues with some people who organize the MET gala or something. lol

I'm beginning to think that maybe she has some issues with some people who organize the MET gala or something. lol

Hehe,who knows xD

maybe something about Schiaparelli And Prada' Costume Institute Exhibition Press!!

Hehe,who knows xD

maybe something about Schiaparelli And Prada' Costume Institute Exhibition Press!!

But still...:p I wanna see her at RED CARPET ,DAMN! :(

Hehe,who knows xD

But still...:p I wanna see her at RED CARPET ,DAMN! :(

let's just hope that her silence on twitter for once means that she's been too busy getting ready for the Met to be able to tweet today :p

I'm still holding on to the hope that she's at the Met gala, but honestly...its not even just the met. I feel like she never attends anything!!! :idk: but I agree with sav... Why can't we just know whether its a yes or no? Surely that can't be difficult.