Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I know this is random but I just thought about what if this baby haS adriana's eyes :o . Because to this day I've never seen eyes like hers. They are beautiful but in a different way than other beautiful eyes. I. Can't wait to see this baby now lol

WOW.......only 3 months to go :) it was just like yesterday she announced she was pregnant.... I am counting down the days...

i feel the baby will be born in mid week of august.......

THAT'S IT! It's crazy how time has been flying...

WOW.......only 3 months to go :) it was just like yesterday she announced she was pregnant.... I am counting down the days...

More like early September.

More like early September.

No I think she said herself she was due in august

I have a feeling we will see less of adri as she will be more concerned about her baby and also giving as much time to valentina as it will be normal of kids to feel a little bit of jealous of someone new coming along......

I have a feeling we will see less of adri as she will be more concerned about her baby and also giving as much time to valentina as it will be normal of kids to feel a little bit of jealous of someone new coming along......

I think she will take many family pictures for some magazine I think she'll appear not often like Alessandra but I think we will see her(I hope) :)

Just a sneak peek into their 1,700 square foot home. It has three large bedrooms, huge living room and three bathrooms. They also have a Manhattan penthouse

Thank you. For some reason, I don't think that place in LA sees much of them. Or her at least.